as a man who might have fallen from the sixth floor.
他的肩上背着装有锤子的包 也许扎着他了…
He had his bag on his shoulder and the hammer might have hit and somehow…
这只能解释一到两处 不能是十二处
That might explain one or two, not 12.
– 怎么解释这十二处呢? – 我不知道 我又不是医生
– How do you explain 12? – I don’t know. I’m not a doctor.
我是个作家
I’m a writer.
我认识他
I know him.
他是我丈夫的一个朋友…
He’s a friend of my husband…
但他现在留胡子了
but he has a beard now.
你知道我能在哪里找到他?
Do you know where I might find him?
我不知道
No.
他也消失了
He’s vanished too.
你也不知道他可能去哪吗?
You have no idea where he could have gone?
你到底在找谁? 我爸还是这个人?
Hey, who are you looking for really? My father or this guy?
知道吗 干我们这一行的 要对每一角度都刨根究底
You know, in our line of work, we have to follow up with every lead.
一条线索往往会引出另一条
One clue often leads to another.
你是谁? 为什么联邦调查局也在调查这个案子?
How about you? Tell us why the FBI is on the case?
这是两个国家的一项合作项目
It’s part of a cooperation program between our two countries.
能看一下你的证件吗?
Can I see your badge?
当然
Sure.
下一个章节 我将会成为
In the next chapters, I’ll show myself to be
一个游走于城市梨的恶棍
one of the nastiest bastards ever to walk the earth.
我不会宽恕自己的 也不会把自己写得很了不起
I won’t spare myself, I’ll tell the story without trying to make myself look good.
但在这章中 我会背道而行 向你展示
But in this chapter, I’ll do the opposite and demonstrate to you
如果你仔细看 我是个好人
that if you take a closer look, I’m a good guy.
我有十点来证明
I’ll prove it to you in ten points,
有点像”莱特曼深夜秀”的十大名单
a bit like one of Letterman’s Late Show top ten lists.
开始吧 第十点…
So here we go. Number 10…
我一直都是提前付款 一直都是
I am always upfront, always.
你答应我的钱呢 我的钱在哪?
You promised me the fucking money. Where’s my fucking money?
– 我破产了 – 哦 是吗?
– Bust. – Oh, yeah?
第九点 我从不找替罪羊
Number 9: I never look for a scapegoat.
第八点 你若雇我♥干♥活 我会坚持完成
Number 8: if you give me a job, I’ll always see it through.
不… 不
No… No.
第七点 我不会鄙视怕我的人
Number 7: I never showed contempt for people who feared me.
十分钟内别动 知道吗?
Don’t move for ten minutes, you understand?
第六点 我永远也不会背叛给我第一支枪的人
Number 6: I never betrayed the guy who gave me my first gun.
你为这个人干过吗?
Did you ever work for this man?
第五点 我从不想让任何人受伤
Number 5: I never wished any harm on anybody.
– 嘿 老兄 – 嘿
– Hey, man. – Hey.
– 怎么了? – 嘿
– Hey, what’s goin’ on? – Hey.
嘿 是个小混混
Hey, punk.
没事
No, it’s all right.
第四点 我活于法律外
Number 4: I lived outside the law,
但只有逃犯不评判我
but only outlaws didn’t judge me.
第三点 任何不反抗我的人
Number 3: Anybody who doesn’t contradict me
都能从我身上得到好处
can expect nothing but good things from me.
别再拍照片了 懂吗?
No more pictures, you understand?
谢谢你
Thank you.
– 第二点… – 嘿 乔瓦尼
– Number 2… – Hey, Giovanni
当我称霸街道时
In my neighborhood, when I was running it,
街道上没有一起盗窃案
there was never a single robbery on the street.
人们都住得安全 睡得踏实
People lived and slept easy.
第一点 也是我为什么是好人最重要的一点
Number 1: Of the top ten reasons why I’m a good guy,
我不喜欢无事生非
I don’t like to cause pain for no reason because
因为一旦让我挑起事时 我的虐待倾向就必须得到满足
all my sadistic urges are satisfied when I cause pain for a good reason.
等等 我还没爽完呢
Wait, I’m not fucking finished.
– 我还以为你戒了呢 – 我戒了
– I thought you quit. – I had.
就一根 我需要抽烟
It’s just one. I needed it.
– 没什么吧? – 没什么
– You all right? – Nothing much.
只是等他们发现你杀了那个管道工
Just the prospect of packing up again and moving
我们就又得打包搬家了
when they find out you killed the plumber.
我没杀他 我送他去医院了
I didn’t kill him. I took him to the hospital.
你为什么要把他打得遍体鳞伤?
Why’d you beat him to a pulp?
他可是方圆二十英里的唯一一个管道工
He’s the only plumber within a radius of 20 miles.
但他不尊重我 而且还让你等了好久
But he disrespected us and he made you wait on him.
亲爱的 我没事
Honey, I survived.
而且他还准备坑我
And the guy was tryin’ to rip me off.
他想让我换所有的管子 还不担♥保♥
He tried to make me change all the pipes without giving me no assurance
可以解决问题 你也为我想想吧
that the problem would be solved. So put yourself in my shoes.
我当然也没有狠打他 不然谁给我们修管子呢?
I definitely wouldn’t have beat him up. Who’s gonna fix the pipes now?
那谁去重修我们来那天着火了的超♥市♥呢?
Who’s gonna rebuild the supermarket that burned down the day we got here?
啊?
Huh?
我们去的每家超♥市♥都着火了
All these supermarkets going up in smoke everywhere we go.
管道工说也许是主水管的问题
The plumber told me it might be the main water supply.
我明天去见镇长
I’m gonna see the mayor tomorrow.
你会猛打镇长一顿吗?
Oh, are you gonna whack the mayor now?
不 我会弄清楚 并处理好这事的
Oh, no, I’m gonna take care of this thing and get to the bottom of it.
是啊 当然
Yeah, yeah, sure.
得了吧 能放松点吗?
Come on, when you gonna chill out?
– 呃… – 嗯?
– Mmm… – Hmm?
– 你在干嘛? – 和你说话啊
– What are you doing? – I’m talkin’ to you.
你太让我性奋了
You get me so excited.
你生起气来更美
You’re more beautiful than ever when you get angry.
– 肉麻死了 – 哪有 哪有
– You’re sick. – Nah, nah.
– 也许我该去看精神病医生? – 别动我
– Maybe I should see a psychiatrist? – Get off me.
你才该去看精神病医生
I think you should see a psychiatrist.
– 你就是我的精神病医生 – 上帝禁止
– You’re my psychiatrist. – Oh, God forbid.
当你四处放火时
You know, what even gets me more turned on?
就更让我性奋了
When you start lighting those fires everywhere.
– 我不知道你在说啥 – 不明白吗?
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – You don’t?
好吧 乔 别在这儿 让开 让开
OK, Gio, not here. Come on, come on.
– 放开我 – 不 就在这 就在这
– Get off me. – No, here. Here.
然后会在门厅里 最后在厨房♥里结束
Then in the hallway. We’ll finish at the kitchen.
你邀请的这个亨利是谁?
Say, who’s this Henri you invited?
有人跟你说起他了?
Somebody told you about him?
没 他打电♥话♥问烧烤派对什么时间开始
No, he called to see what time the barbecue started.
– 他打电♥话♥了? – 是啊 他到底是谁?
– He did? – Yeah. So, who is he?
他是学校的一个老师
He’s this teacher at the school.
他将会成为一个老师 他马上就要考试了
He will be a teacher. He has his exams soon
他私下给我上过几次课
and he’s been giving me private lessons.
– 私人授课? – 妈妈 是数学课
– Private lessons? – Math lessons, Mom.
好吧 你至少有安全套吧?
Fine. You have condoms, at least?
– 妈妈! – 怎么了?
– Mom! – What?
我们在自习室上课
We do the lessons at school, in study hall.
那又怎样?
So?
欲♥火♥总是偷偷向你走进 亲爱的
You know, desire sneaks up on you, honey.
它可不会等待一个合适的时间或地点
It never waits for the right time or place.
拿爸爸来打比方
Take your father, for example.
他第一次扑向我是在教堂
The first time he jumped on me was in church,
是我最不想失身的地方
the very last place I expected to lose my virginity.
我会和你不同的 妈妈
It’s gonna be different for me, Mom.
我会选择合适的地点和时间
I’m gonna choose the time and the place,
而且肯定会和我毕生挚爱
and it will be with the love of my life.
宝贝 除了可乐 你还能拿点别的吗?
Sweetheart, couldn’t you have got something else other than Coke?
– 可乐怎么了? 这是他们想要的 – 什么 可乐吗?
– Why? This is what they expect from us. – What, Coke?
不是 是美国泔水 多脂肪 油腻的美国食物
No, American slop. Fatty, greasy Yankee chow.
这是他们想要的 垃圾食品
That’s what they expect, pornographic food.
不要在你♥爸♥面前用那种词
Don’t even think about using that vocabulary in front of your father.
知道了 妈妈 听着 法国人厌恶健康饮食
Yeah, Morn, listen, the French are sick of healthy eating
饮食养生 蒸菜和海藻
and macrobiotic, steamed vegetables and seaweed.
他们想要的是色彩 噪音和大量食物
OK, what they expect is color, noise and excess.
他们想要牛仔竞技比赛和两磅的牛排
They want rodeo and two-pound steaks.
– 我也不确定 – 你能相信我一回吗?
– I’m not so sure. – Can you just trust me, please?
门外会像妓院一样排队的
There’s going to be a line out the door like it’s a whorehouse.
– 全镇的人都来了 – 貌似是一次轰动
– The whole town’s coming through. – Yeah. Looks like they’re a big hit.
对啊
Yep.
– 头儿 – 情况怎么样?
– Yes, boss. – How’s it going?
– 非常好 – 我一小时之内到
– Pretty good. – I’ll be there in an hour.
你们也去参加派对吧
Meanwhile, go join the party.
– 确定吗? – 你们也是邻居 对吧?
– Are you sure? – You’re the neighbor, right?
快过去 加入派对