老师呢? 老师们怎么样?
How about your teachers? What are they like?
– 很好 – 太他妈差了
– Pretty good. – Fucking bad.
沃伦 能不能请你不要在每句话里都用”他妈的”这个词?
Warren, can you please avoid using the word “fuck” in every sentence?
– 抱歉 妈妈 – 我们已经不住在布鲁克林了
– Sorry, Mom. – We’re not in Brooklyn anymore.
你妈说得对 儿子 我们不在布鲁克林
Your mother’s right, son. We’re not in Brooklyn anymore.
实际上 这他妈的鬼地方离布鲁克林已经够远了
In fact, I don’t there is anywhere further from Brooklyn than this fucking rat hole.
我去开门 赶快吃完 帮妈妈收拾盘子
I’ll get it. Finish up and help your mother clear the dishes.
– 第一天怎么样? – 很好
– How was the first day? – It was pretty good.
– 有需要上报的吗? – 没什么… 特别的 没有
– Anything to report? – Nothing… special, no.
孩子? 学校?
Kids? School?
他们总是适应得比我好
You know, they always adjust better than we do.
– 我听说你已经见过邻居了 – 左边的那位 没错
– I heard you already met the neighbor. – The guy on the left, yeah.
– 你们谈什么了? – 没什么 玫瑰而已
– What did you talk about? – Nothing much, roses, mostly.
玫瑰 好 你们可以谈几小时的玫瑰
Roses, good. You can talk for hours about roses.
我在想…
Yeah, you know, I was thinking…
我说我是个职业作家怎么样?
how about this for a profession, a writer?
作家 不错 能解释你与众不同的地方
Writer, good. It explains your sedentary nature.
– 好吧 我就是作家了 – 但是写点简单的东西
– OK. Writer it is. – But stick to simple subjects.
机场小说 儿童文学之类的
Airport novels, children’s literature, shit like that.
– 战争小说? – 不要
– A war novel, maybe? – No.
有其它问题吗?
Anything else?
他们忘记电视了 我们少了五个箱子
They forgot the TV. We can’t find five boxes.
搬运工把车开到沟里了 电视摔坏了
The mover drove his truck off the ditch, broke the TV.
我们订了个新的 这周到 少的箱子我就不知道了
We ordered a new one, be here this week. Boxes, I don’t know.
– 好吧 – 恩…
– All right. – Uh…
莫拉德… 莫拉德…
Mourad… Mourad, uh…
巴克辛 在尼斯有一家店的家伙 你认识… ?
Benkassem. Guy had a little shop down in Nice. You know…?
恩 他卖♥♥给我老婆意大利货
Yeah, he was the guy that sold the Italian produce to my wife.
他两天前消失了 你知道他在哪吗?
He vanished two days ago. You have any idea where he might be?
不知道 为什么问我?
No. Why are you asking me?
因为两周前你狠揍了他
‘Cause you beat the shit out of him two weeks ago,
而且要不是我及时赶到那家伙就死定了
and if I hadn’t been there, the guy would’ve died.
那家伙想卖♥♥给我一打龙虾
That “poor guy” tried to sell me a dozen lobsters,
说是刚从海里捞上来的 我切开一看
said they were fresh out of the ocean. I cut into them,
都是冻住的 烂的 足够杀死我和我全家了
they’re frozen, rotten. Could have killed me and my whole family.
你到底要一打龙虾做什么 弗雷德?
What the hell do you want with a dozen lobsters anyway, Fred?
只是想和邻居搞好关系
I just pooled together with some of the neighbors, that’s all.
你不可以做那些勾当 弗雷德 不可以 记得不?
You’re not allowed to make any business deals, Freddy. None. You remember that?
我只是想挣点零花钱
I was just trying to earn a little cash, that’s all.
为了什么? 你要度假?
What the hell for? You’re gonna go take a vacation?
你不知道莫拉德在哪 是吧?
So you don’t know where Mourad’s at?
不知道 但如果你找到他 可以告诉他
No, but if you find him, you can tell him for me
我不会付龙虾钱的
I’m not gonna pay for those fucking lobsters.
好好适应新环境吧 弗莱德 我不想每九十天
Try to fit in, will you, Freddy? I’m getting tired of finding you
就给你找新地方 你能答应我吗?
a new place to live every 90 days. Can I rely on you to try?
当然 只要我能信任你
Sure, as long as I can rely on you.
当他们找到你和你家人的时候 你知道会怎么样吧?
You know what’s gonna happen to you and your family when they find you?
你是来确保惨剧不发生的 对吧? 那是你的工作
You’re here to make sure that don’t happen, right? I mean that’s your job.
别让我完不成我的工作
Try not to make my job impossible.
我要走了 几天后再回来
I gotta go. I’ll be back in a couple of days.
我把迪·奇科和米莫留给你
I’m going to leave you Di Cicco and Mimmo.
我能睡个好觉了
Ooh… I’m gonna sleep better now.
– 代我向麦琪问好 – 好
– Say hi to Maggie for me. – Yeah, you bet.
– 他说什么了? – 还是那些套话
– What did he say? – Eh… The usual standard bullshit.
贾拉曼波…
Djaramambo…
这是个啥名?
what kind of fucking name is that?
嗨 麦琪
Hey, Maggie.
– 嗨 宝贝 – 大家好
– Hi, babe. – Hello, hello.
你太客气了 把东西放那边吧
Oh, you shouldn’t have. Put them right there.
听着 我去把东西放好就来 好吗?
Listen, I’m gonna go put this down there, OK?
嗨 大家
Hi, guys.
吃好喝好啊
Get yourselves something to eat.
我很高兴你们能来
Hey. I’m so glad you could make it.
威利
Willy.
– 这聚会真棒 – 谢谢
– Oh. Hey, what a party. – Thank you.
你好 宝贝
Hey, babe.
怎么样? 需要点什么?
How you doing? Can I get you anything?
要苏格兰酒加水
Yeah, get me a scotch and water.
就来
Coming up.
很高兴见到你
Glad to see ya.
– 哈! – 出什么事了 宝贝? 怎么了?
– Aah! – What’s wrong, honey? What?
没… 梦见我们在布鲁克林的院子里
No… in the yard in Brooklyn.

Oh.
我梦到…
I was dreamin’ about…
别想了 要不就别想睡了
Try not to think about it or you won’t get a wink of sleep.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我要讲的故事如果没真正发生在我身上
If the story I’m going to tell you didn’t happen to me,
我是无法编造出来的
I’d never be able to make it up.
关于斯坦斯菲尔德出♥卖♥♥♥了所有人
Of the version Stansfield sold everybody,
我只知道什么事真的 什么是假的
I alone know what’s true and what isn’t true.
但他不会说的 是他职责的一部分 对我来说不同
But he’s gotta keep his mouth shut, in the line of duty. It’s different for me.
我才不在乎职责 我只要真♥相♥
Fuck the line of duty. All I want is for the truth,
全部真♥相♥ 只说一次的真♥相♥
the whole truth, to be told just once, to say what really happened.
即使根本没有人看这本书
Even if nobody ever reads these words.
麦琪? 能给我杯咖啡吗?
Maggie? Can you get me a coffee?
麦琪 听到了吗?
Maggie, you hear me?
麦琪? 没听见我在叫你吗?
Maggie? You don’t hear me calling you?
能不能做事别像个意大利黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Drop the Italian Stallion act, will ya?
亲爱的 我在工作呢
Honey, I was working.
那你说说看都在那台打字机上干了什么
Might we know what you’re doing on that typewriter?
对啊 我刚在写作
Yeah, I was, uh, writing.
我才不信呢 乔瓦尼 留着去忽悠你的邻居吧
I’m not buying it, Giovanni, so save your bullshit for the neighbors.
没 我真的在写作
No, I told you, I was writing.
你几乎从来都不读书 还准备给我们写本
You can hardly read, and you’re gonna drop a book on us
关于诺曼底登陆的书? 你都不知道谁是艾森豪威尔(美国第三十四任总统)
about the Normandy landings? You don’t even know who Eisenhower was.
别提诺曼底登陆了
Forget the Normandy landings.
那只是骗人的 我再写其它东西
That’s just a decoy. I was writing something else.
那和我们分享分享吧 你在写什么呢?
So share it with us. What are you writing?
呃…
Um…
我的自传
my memoirs.
我就知道
I knew it.
斯坦觉得这是个好主意
Stan thinks it’s a good idea.
作为假身份 我也觉得这是个好主意
I think it’s a good idea, too, as a cover.
你真的写什么狗屁自传就不好了
Not for you to actually write your fucking memoirs.
知道这会给我们带来什么后果吗?
Do you realize what a shitstorm this would land us in?
– 我又不会出版它 – 但愿如此
– I didn’t say I was going to publish it. – I should hope not.
把你的照片作为封面? 独一无二的乔瓦尼·孟佐尼
With your photo on the cover? The one and only Giovanni Manzoni.
亲爱的 我必须得写出来 写♥真♥实的情况对我来说有益
Honey, I got to get it out. It’s good for me to write the truth.
就算只有我一个人看
You know, even if I’m the only person that sees it.
我要知道自己是谁 你明白吗?
I gotta know who I am, you understand?
不是我的旧生活或警♥察♥眼中看到的那样 是从我自己的眼中看到的自己
Not through the eyes of my old life or the Feds, but through my own eyes.
亲爱的 我懂 但你怎么就不想点其它假身份呢
Honey, I understand, but you could have come up with something else.
我的意思是作为作家的妻子并不那么光鲜
I mean, being an author’s wife isn’t exactly glamorous.
听起来像”花瓶妻” 你至少要和我商量一下嘛
It sounds too much like “trophy wife.” You could have consulted me, at least.
我们在法国南部时你还说我是个建筑师
You gave me architect when we were in the south of France.
– 别提了… – 街坊邻里都来找我
– Oh, please… – The whole neighborhood came to me
问我如何修建游泳池和比萨炉
and asked me to build swimming pools and pizza ovens.
好吧 得了吧
OK, you know what, forget about that now.
你能当五分钟的水管工 我就谢天谢地了
If you could be a plumber for five minutes, I would really appreciate it.
洗碗槽水龙头里流出来的水都泛棕了
The water in the sink is coming out brown.
那你给修理工打电♥话♥了没?
Did you call anybody?
我给修理工打电♥话♥了 约了两次 但他都没来
I called the guy, made two appointments, he never showed.
– 那你现在去哪? – 为你干活去啊
– Where are you going now? – Working for you.
妈的
Fuck.
– 嗨 伙计们 – 嗨 麦琪
– Hi, guys. – Hey, Maggie.
呃…
Hmm…
橄榄油烤辣椒
Roasted peppers in olive oil,
而且还放了你们喜欢的大蒜哟
just how you like them, with lots of garlic.
你真好 麦琪
This is really sweet of you, Maggie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!