之前盯上你的四个混♥蛋♥
Well, the four jerks that were hitting on you before,
他们是12年级的 并举办夏季舞会
they’re in the 12th grade, and they organize the summer prom.
我可不去参加
Remind me not to attend.
那个戴帽子的大个子 是橄榄球队的队长
The big guy with the cap, he’s the rugby team captain.
他不择手段地想在数学上拿到好成绩
He’d do anything to get good grades in math,
他和吉米·亨德瑞克斯是朋友
and he’s friends with Jimi Hendrix.
吉米喜欢头上戴粉色发带的女孩
Who’s in love with the girl with the pink ribbon in her hair.
那个哥特风的女孩
And the girl coming straight from Gotham City,
垄断了学校黑市的烟草行业
runs the school black market on cigarettes.
坐在窗边的女孩
The gossip girls over by the window,
他们是坐在角落里的那个混♥蛋♥的姐妹
they’re the sister of the son of a bitch who plays Dumbo in the corner.
就是他把你打成这样的?
He the one that did that to your eye?
恩 别担心 有他哭的时候
Yeah. Don’t worry, he’ll get his.
– 我已经知道他的弱点了 – 是?
– I already know his weak point. – Which is?
他需要为他两周后的聚会借音响系统
He needs a sound system for his party in two weeks.
只有一个家伙有他要的设备
There’s only one guy who can get the gear he needs,
就是那个工程师的儿子 自己坐着的那个
and that is the engineer’s son over there, sitting on his own.
你打听的很全面啊 是吧?
You don’t waste any time, do you?
时间紧迫啊
I don’t have time to waste.
吃好喝好
Bon appétit.
1931年 我祖父开着维多·吉诺维斯租来的
In 1931, my grandfather drove one of the 200 Cadillacs
200辆凯迪拉克之一 去参加了他妻子的葬礼
hired by the legendary Vito Genovese for his wife’s funeral cortège.
1957年 我父亲切萨雷·孟佐尼
In 1957, my father, Cesare Manzoni,
是全国107位被邀请参加
was one of the 107 bosses from all over the country
阿帕拉契会议的大佬之一 会议最终以刺杀结束
who was invited to the Apalachin Convention, which ended in a manhunt.
你能想象我在工厂里打卡的样子吗?
Can you picture me punching a timecard at some factory?
我就像中了邪一样忤逆我父亲
I could have rebelled and gone straight to annoy my father.
但最终没能成功
But that was never gonna happen.
我心甘情愿地接管了家族事业
I took over the family business on my own free will.
没人逼我
Nobody forced me.
尽管全美最好的打手都在追杀我
Even now if I got all the best hitmen in America on my ass,
随时准备杀了我拿走花红
ready to blow me away and pick up those 20 million bucks,
我一点也不后悔
I don’t have a single regret.
说实话 我从心底深处感到很荣幸
And, to tell the truth, deep down, you know what, I’m flattered.
好狗
Good dog.
– 玫瑰需要不断地呵护和关怀 – 是
– Roses need constant love and attention. – Yeah.
– 你刚搬进来? – 是 昨天入住的
– You’ve just moved in? – Yeah. Yesterday.
– 美国人? – 是
– American? – Uh-huh.
– 这样啊 – 好还是不好?
– Ah. – Good or bad?
法国是外国人理想的目的地 你准备长住吗?
You know, France is a favorite destination for foreigners. Are you staying long?
不 我从没在一个地方待很久过 我们常搬家
No, I’ve never stayed long anywhere. We move around a lot.
– 因为工作的原因 – 你是做什么的?
– ‘Cause of my work. – Ah. And what do you do?
– 我是个作家 – 作家?
– I’m a writer. – A writer?
什么类型的? 小说家?
And what are you? A novelist?
不 以后可能会吧 现在只写回忆录
No, no. Well, maybe one day, but now it’s just history.
诺曼底登陆 算是一种任务 所以我们才来这
The landings. It’s a commission. That’s why we’re here.
– 这个题材很广泛 – 是啊
– Landings. That’s a vast subject. – Yeah.
你的着眼点是?
What’s your angle on it?
着眼点? 海军吧 对他们来说是种颂词
My angle? Well, the Marines. It’s a kind of a tribute to them.
我以为只有海军陆战队参加了诺曼底登陆
I thought there were only GI’s involved in the landings.
是 但我想讨论下军队
Yeah, but I’m going to discuss the Army
和它的核心问题 从海军开始
and the core of it and so on, starting with the fleets.
在登陆之前 还有登陆
You know, before the landings, there was the boardings.
我猜你会用一整章来讨论战术
Sure. I guess you’ll be devoting a chapter to Operation Overlord.
一章可写不完
Well, I don’t think a single chapter could cover that.
314号♥部队
What the 314th Infantry
在特本霍夫所做的事 对我来说很重要
did in Taubenhof tops it all for me.
年轻人 大部分来自德州 是吧?
Young fellas, from Texas mostly, weren’t they?
是 那些人真勇猛
Oh yeah, yeah, those guys, they were like real cowboys.
当然了
That’s for sure. Yeah.
已经四点了 我得回屋了
Jeez, it’s four o’clock already. I’ve got to get back in the house.
孩子们要放学了
The kids are coming back to school.
– 很高兴认识你 – 我也是
– Nice to meet you. – It was nice meeting you.
我也是
Same here.
我♥干♥嘛不直接说我是小说家呢?
Why the fuck didn’t I just say I was a novelist?
窗户展现了圣马汀的一生
The window depicts the life of St. Martin.
是15世纪的彩绘玻璃
It is 15th century stained glass.
– 哦 – 你是来旅游的吗?
– Oh. – Are you sightseeing in the region?
不 我们家刚搬到这附近
No, my family and I just moved here.
– 其实… 离这有点远 – 欢迎你
– Uh… Well, not too far from here. – Welcome to you then.
我很欢迎来到我们教会的
It’s always with great pleasure that I welcome
新成员
a new member of our congregation.
哦…
Oh…
再见
A bient?t.
再见
A bient?t.
太棒了
Wow. That’s amazing.
– 我也收集卡片 – 真的?
– I’m a collector, too. – Really?
是 不像你这么全 我几个月前刚开始的
Yeah. I mean, nothing like you. I only started a few months ago.
我唯一缺的就是PSG的八号♥球员
The only one I’m missing is PSG’s number eight.
我得回去查查 但我想我应该有
I’ll have to check, but I think I may be able to help you out with that.
如果你有 我愿意用任何东西换
If you have it, honestly, I’ll give anything you want for it.
说定了
That’s a deal, man.
要送你一程吗?
Hey. You want a ride?
谢谢 但我坐了一天 走走也好
Thanks, but I’ve been sitting all day. It’s good for me to walk.
当然 但大家一起多了解下嘛
Sure, but it’s a chance to get to know each other.
– 还能带你转转小镇 – 不会很久的
– And show you round town. – It won’t take long, you know.
来吧 美国小姐
Come on, Miss America.
只是带你看看我们美丽的小镇
Just a quick ride to welcome you to our beautiful town.
而且他们也可以提高下英语
And this way, they get to improve their English.
迷路了?
Lost?
我觉得我好像拐错弯了
I just think I missed a turn.
– 你住哪? – 菲福利特街
– Where do you live? – Rue des Favorites.
哦 那很远呢 等你到家天都黑了
Aah. That is miles away. It’ll be dark before you get home.
开门
Open the door.
上车吧?
So?
只是转转
Just a quick ride.
你说了算
You’re the boss.
我们没有离开镇子 是吧?
Hey, we aren’t leaving town, are we?
你必须要看看每个人周末都会去的轻松公园
You have to see the leisure park where everybody meets up at the weekend.
– 你喜欢游泳吗? – 当然
– Do you like swimming? – Sure.
我觉得美国小姐游得是最快的
I got the feeling Miss America’s gonna knock ’em dead at the pool.
啊!
Woo!
– 你们在干什么? – 休息下
– What are you guys doing? – Just taking a little break.
我想我要回家了
Yeah, well, I think I should get home.
第一天不想耽搁太久
It’s a little much for my first day.
放轻松
Hey, relax.
就五分钟 大家认识下
It is just five minutes to get to know each other better.

Oops.

Aah.
流氓! 流氓!
Get off! Get off! Get off!
哥们
Hey, boys,
如果你们就是这么追女生的
if this is your approach to women,
你们不会成功的
you’re not gonna get very far.
女生不是用来玩的玩具
Girls are not some toys that you fuck in the park.
知道吗? 你们的未来在女人身上
OK? Your future depends on women.
你们不关心你们的未来吗?
Don’t you care about your future?
小心点 要不你们就没有未来了
So take care of them, or else you’re not gonna have one.
我的车!
– 嘿 – 妈妈采购了一整年的用品
– Hey. – Mom bought supplies for the whole year.
– 有花生酱吗? – 当然没有
– Did she find any peanut butter? – You’re joking.

Hey.
– 亲爱的 – 嘿
– Hi, honey. – Hey.
你过得怎么样?
How was your day?
– 不错 – 好
– Fine. – Good.
阿提卡州立监狱
题目和作者 有很多提示字母哦
Title and author. A lot of letters up there,
也会有许多善款捐赠给慈善机构 安吉 你来开始
and a lot of money to be made for charity. Angie, you’ll start.
唐·卢奇斯 是你要冰的吧?
Hi, Don Luchese. You asked for some ice?
不是他
It’s not him.
好吧 我会继续找的
OK, OK, I’ll keep looking.
拜拜
Va bene.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!