You got it.
– 伯尼 – 什么事?
– Bernie. – Yeah?
– 联邦调查局的人肯定在这附近 找到他们 – 明白
– The Feds are here somewhere. Find them. – I will.
伙计 听着 我只想收拾些衣服
Guys, look, I just wanna pack some clothes
以防你们送我们去北极 然后我要去找我的孩子
in case you send us to the North Pole, and I gotta find my kids.
我不会耽搁太久的 我保证 就5分钟
I won’t be long, I promise. Five minutes.
5分钟
Five minutes.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 他们来了 他们找到我们了 – 谁?
– They’re here. They’ve found us. – Who?
我不知道怎么回事 但街上到处都是他们的人
I don’t know how, but the street’s crawling with them.
他们来了
They’re here.
房♥子上没有门牌号♥
There’s no number on the house.
那就说明是这间 我们走
That means that’s the one. Let’s go.
是我
Yeah.
这是清扫行动 让那家人离开这里
It’s a cleanup operation. Get that family out of there.
麦琪和我们在一起 孩子们找不到了 只有弗雷德在房♥子里
Maggie’s with us. The kids are unaccounted for. Only Fred’s in the house.
看看 马拉维塔
See that, Malavita? Huh?
怎么了?
What’s up?
– 满意吗? – 非常满意
– Happy? – Very.
想出去吗?
Wanna go out?
天啊 他们要炸了那房♥子
Oh, my God. They’re gonna blow up the house.
天啊
Oh, my God.
乔 快接电♥话♥ 拜托
Oh, Gio, pick up the phone. Please.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
嘘! 嘘!
Shh! Shh!
麦琪 冷静点 别出声!
Maggie, be calm. Shh!
好了 麦琪 听我说
OK. Maggie, listen to me.
我们要从后门出去 你稍等一下
We’re going to go out the back, you wait a few seconds.
– 我发信♥号♥♥了 你再出来 – 我的孩子呢?
– On my signal, you come out. – Where are my kids?
我不知道你的孩子在哪 但我给信♥号♥♥了 你就出来 好吗?
I don’t know where your kids are, but on my signal, you come out, OK?
我们走
Let’s go.
快点 我们走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
妈的
Fuck.
– 那是谁? – 是伯尼
– What’s that? – Bernie.
天啊
Oh, my God.
– 嘿 麦琪 – 嘿 伯尼
– Hey, Maggie. – Hey, Bernie.
– 很高兴见到你 – 我可不这么觉得 伯尼
– It’s good to see you again. – The feeling’s not mutual, Bernie.
麦琪 我也想给你个痛快
Maggie, I’d like to make it a clean kill.
但你丈夫出♥卖♥♥♥了别人 你知道规矩的
After what your husband did, and you know the rule.
– 我不得不先上了你 – 是 我知道
– I have to dirty you first. – Yeah, I know.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
麦琪 如果你不反抗 就不会那么痛
Maggie, if you don’t put up a fight, it won’t hurt so bad.
– 天啊 – 怎么了?
– Aw, geez. – What?
嘿 我找到狗了 它受伤了 汤姆 我们该怎么处理它?
Hey guys. I found the dog, he’s hurt. What should we do with it, Tom?
他说过杀光所有人不留证人 是吗?
He said everybody and no witnesses, right?
拜托 狗才不会背叛人呢
Come on, it’s not like the dog could rat on anyone.
– 你就朝那他妈的畜生开枪吧 – 它就是条狗
– Just shoot the fucking mutt, Al. – He’s a dog.
艾伯特 杀了那条狗 否则我就开枪杀了你
Albert, shoot the dog or I’m gonna shoot you.
好 放松点 把枪放下 汤米 好吗?
All right, relax, put the fucking gun down, Tommy. OK?
我会杀了那条狗
I’ll shoot the fucking dog.
啊!
Aah!
淡定 朋友
Easy, my friend.
你不是一个小女孩了 贝拉
You’re not a little girl anymore, Belle.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈的
Fuck.
今天早上 我值两千万美金
This morning, I was worth $20 million.
现在可能已经翻倍了
I’m probably worth double that now.
我这辈子假死了这么多次 我都不会再考虑这个问题了
I’ve cheated death so many times in my life, I don’t even think about it anymore.
这就像陷入一场暴风雨
It’s like getting caught outside in a storm.
你只要避免被闪电击中
You just have to avoid being hit by the lightning.
但抛开这些 这一天过得真是美好
But all things considered, I had a pretty good day.
我的家族比以前更团结了
My family is more together than we’ve ever been,
镇上的水不再是脏的了
the water in town ain’t brown no more,
这几个小时里我还成为了阿夫尔河畔的舍浪电影协会的
and for a couple of hours, I was the toast of the local film society
知名人士
in Cholong-sur-Avre.
事实上 唯一让我不爽的
In fact, the only thing that’s pissing me off now
就是我不得不重写这一整本书
is that I have to re-write this entire fucking book.
然后我们还得再改一次名字 真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
And we have to change our names again. Son of a bitch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!