What are you doing? Going somewhere?
是啊 我在学校惹了点麻烦
Yeah. I got into some trouble at school.
我不想让联邦调查局因为我的所为而怪罪你们
I don’t want the Feds blaming you guys for what I did,
所以我打算出走 然后前往巴黎
so I’m gonna bail out and head to Paris.
我14岁了 所以是时候开始做生意了
I’m 14, so, it’s time I started out in the business.
爸爸13岁就开始了
Dad was 13 when he started.
我们没有身份证或者类似的证件 所以你不能…
Yeah, we don’t have ID’s or anything like that, so you can’t…
你以为我是业余的吗?
You think I’m some kind of amateur?
你总能让我吃惊
You never cease to amaze me.
是啊
Yeah.
– 那是妈妈的珍珠项链 – 是的
– Those are Mom’s pearls. – Yeah.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
– 去找我爱的男人 – 正好
– To be with the man that I love. – Cool.
– 照顾好自己 好吗? – 好的
– Take care of yourself, OK? – Yeah.
过来
Come here.
– 我爱你 – 我也爱你
– I love you, you know. – I love you, too.
多么…
What a…
多么美好的电影啊 朋友们 谢谢你们
What a beautiful movie, my friends. Thank you.
现在 我们来讨论一下
Now, we’re gonna do a little debate,
完全没有准备 这是当然的 但是…
totally unprepared, of course, but…
请吧 布雷克先生?
OK, Mr. Blake?
小心说话 弗雷德
Be careful, Fred.
现在 我有个问题要问你 布雷克先生
Now, I have a question for you, Mr. Blake.
住在纽约的人 是不是能亲身感受到
When one lives in New York, does one sense quite so vividly
黑帮的存在 就像电影里的一样?
the presence of the Mafia, as it is represented in movies?
呃… 黑帮的存在?
Uh… the presence of the Mafia?
呃… 有没有可能在街上撞见
Uh… might one, you know, bump into men
像电影里的三个歹徒一样的人?
like the three gangsters in the movie in the street?
呃… 在街上?
Uh… in the street?
你知道 开头的场景
You know, there’s an opening scene,
有个人在左边…
and there’s a guy on the left…
穿着一件黄色的衬衫 坐在背对镜头的椅子上
with a yellow shirt on, sitting on the chair that’s turned around,
他是一个真正的歹徒
he was a real gangster.
冷酷无情的杀手
Stone-cold killer.
你会在海斯特街和迈宝瑞街的街角看到他
You’d see him on Hester and Mulberry.
每天早上他都会点一杯咖啡 就像他还是孩子时一样
Every morning he’d be having his coffee, just like he did when he was a kid.
他爸爸曾经打他 把他赶出房♥子
His father used to beat him up, threw him out of the house.
这个孩子有很多攻击行为
This kid had a lot of aggression,
这就表现出了杀手的潜质
and that’s where that killer instinct comes out,
因为你已经挨了很多打了 变得不再在乎
’cause you’ve been getting so many beatings, you just don’t give a fuck.
唔…
Um…
这孩子12岁的时候 和邻居小孩…
At 12 years old this kid had, what you’d call a beef with…
起了口角 开始动手动脚
an argument with a kid from another neighborhood,
然后产生蝴蝶效应 接下来
and one thing led to another, the next thing you know,
他把邻居小孩打得半死
he beat him to death with a two-by-four.
“把手放进冷水里”
“Put his hand in cold water.”
当你第一次杀人的时候
That’s an expression that certain people used to use
某些人会有用这种说法
when you killed somebody for the first time.
他们怎么不接电♥话♥? 孩子们都在家 不是吗?
Why aren’t they answering it? The kids are home, aren’t they?
是的 他们卧室的灯还亮着
Yeah, the lights are on in their bedrooms.
快点
Please.
没事 麦琪回家了
It’s OK, Maggie’s home.
快点 快接电♥话♥
Please. Oh, pick up the phone.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
全镇检查 看看到底是怎么回事
Check out the town, get a feel for what’s going on.
明白
Gotcha.
不 结束吧 已经太晚了
No, stop, already it’s super late.
我在外面了 继续 真的吗? 你说真的?
Yeah, I’m outside. No stop, really? Seriously?
你好 贝拉
Oh, hi, Belle.
稍等一下
Wait a minute.
哇 怎么穿这裙子了?
Wow, what’s wrong with the dress?
– 能借你电♥话♥一用吗? – 可不能随便借人电♥话♥
– Can I use your phone? – You don’t lend your phone to people.
是吗?
Yeah?
你去搞定消防站 然后到市政厅外汇合
You take care of the firehouse and meet us outside the town hall.
我们会解决警♥察♥
We’ll take the cops.
所以最后他们变得非常耐心 他们开枪杀了他 一枪又一枪
So, finally they get so impatient, they just shoot him, shoot him.
砰 砰 砰 把他装进手提包里 就这样!
Boom, boom, boom. Put him in the fucking tote. Barn!
这个混♥蛋♥失去控制了
This fucker’s out of control.
带上麦琪和孩子们 我们今晚要实行B计划
Round up Maggie and the kids. We’re gonna go into plan B tonight.
明白
Gotcha.
– 发生什么事了? – 我们今晚离开这里
– What’s going on? – We’re outta here tonight.
– 喂? – 你好 我是贝拉
– Hello? – Hi. It’s Belle.
贝拉 我现在没空接电♥话♥ 我正和我父亲吃晚餐
Belle. I can’t really talk right now. I’m having dinner with my father.
我不会耽误你太长时间 我只想告诉你我爱你
I won’t keep you long. I just wanted to tell you that I love you.
贝拉…
Belle…
在我离开前再听一次你的声音
And hear your voice one more time before I go.
– 你要离开舍浪吗? – 是的
– You’re leaving Cholong? – Yes.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去找你
To be with you.
贝拉 我们已经聊过这个了
Belle, we’ve already talked about this.
眼下 我们最好给彼此一点空间
For now, it’s better if we just give each other some space.
我的一个姐姐来了 我们正在进行大家庭聚餐
One of my sister’s come down, we’re having a big family meal.
我真的不能聊了
I really can’t talk right now.
– 先生 需要帮助吗? – 不好意思 我不会说法语
– Sir, how can I help you? – Sorry, I don’t speak French.
试试这个
Try that.
找到了
Found it.
但我会在一周内打给你的
But, uh, I’ll give you a ring in a week,
等我回巴黎以后
OK, when I get back from Paris.
我会打给你的
I’ll call you back.
我有个问题 年轻人 消防站里有多少人?
I got a question for you, young man. How many people are in this firehouse?
只有我一个
Nobody, just me.
很好
Good news.
嘿 嘿 伙计
Hey. Hey, guys.
嘿 你们看见孩子出去了吗? 他们没在房♥间里
Hey. Did you guys see the kids go out? They’re not in their rooms.
没有 他们应该在家
No, they’re supposed to be at home.
哦 我想他们肯定是溜出去了
Oh, yeah, well. I guess they must have snuck out.
这点岁数的孩子都会干的事 对吧?
That’s what kids their age do, right?
麦琪 你知道他们会去哪吗?
Maggie, do you have any idea where they could be?
不知道 要是你能给他们手♥机♥ 我们就能找到了
No. I guess if you’d let them have cell phones we could find out.
麦琪 听着 斯坦启动了应急方案 你今晚就要走了
Maggie, look, Stan’s activated the emergency plan. You’re leaving tonight.
出什么事了? 电影协会出问题了吗?
What’s wrong, things went badly at the film society?
完全就是灾难
It was a complete disaster.
保罗和艾伯特守在路口
Paulo and Albert at the intersection.
伯尼和汤米去那条街 找联邦调查局的家伙
Bernie and Tommy on the street there, watching for the Feds.
他们肯定在房♥子附近有个藏身处
They must have a hideout with a view of the house.
梅祖你切断后面的出口 以免他们试图从那里逃走
Mezzo, you cut off the back exit, if they try to run that way.
比利和我负责剩下的部分 大家满意吗?
Billy and me, we take care of the rest. Everybody happy?
当然 必须的
Yeah, that should do.
我们对一下手表的时间
What time do we synchronize our watches to?
现在是什么时间? 谁的是法国时间?
What time is it now? Who’s got French time?
– 我 15秒后将是12点 – 太好了
– Me. It’ll be midnight in 15 seconds. – Good.
妈的
Fuck.
那是什么?
What was that?
天啊 警用通讯机坏了
Jesus, the police switchboard is down.
– 什么情况? – 不知道 但要是我发现
– What’s going on? – I don’t know, but if I find out
如果你跟这个有即使很小的关系
if you had anything even remotely to do with this,
你就得滚开这里很长一段时间
you’re gonna go away for a hell of a long time.
冷静点 我整晚都和你在一起
Calm down. I was with you all night.
这就是问题所在 你的不在场证明太完美了
That’s the problem. Your alibi is too good.
我禁止你离开这个房♥子 听清楚了吗?
I forbid you to leave this house. Is that clear?
好的
Yeah.
我丈夫回来了 我要去找孩子
My husband’s home. I’m gonna go look for the kids.
等等
Wait.
喂?
Yes?
我正准备去警局 看看发生什么了
I’m going by the police station to see what’s going on.
我要求他们全家都待在房♥子里
I want the whole family in the house.
待那别动
Stay right here.
有人吗?
Anybody here?
你们去搜查这个街区 十分钟后回来和我汇合 可以吗?
I want you to check this block out and meet me back here in ten, all right?
没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!