用昂贵的西装
a $2,400 suit
来提升生活的满意度
to feel better about his life.
但如果你真的需要 那就买♥♥吧
But I’m telling you, if that’s what it’s gonna take, then buy it.
我们从小孩的教育基金里拔款
Jesus! We’ll take the money out of the kids’college fund.
算了算了
Forget it.
去买♥♥蛋糕吧
We’ll get a funnel cake.
我一整星期都会因蛋糕而满足
It’ll be the highlight of my week.
很抱歉我在店里无理取闹
Listen, I’m really sorry about that back in the store.
我不是故意跟你吵架
I don’t want to fight with you.
我只是不懂我怎会这么没出息
I just sometimes wonder how we ended up here, you know.
大学时你想过我们会这样吗?
I mean, back in college, d-did you see us here?
人生总是充满意外
Life has thrown us a few surprises. I’ll give you that.
的确如此 不是吗?
It really has, hasn’t it?
你觉得最大的意外是什么?
Yeah. So, if you had to, what would you say was the biggest surprise?
我只是好奇
Just out of curiosity. I’m just asking.
安妮是个意外
Well, Annie, for one.
怀孕了 好意外
Surprise, we’re pregnant.
一定很意外 我是说的确意外
Yeah, that must have been. I mean, thatthat was.
真是个大意外
That was a very unexpected moment.
但也只能认了
What are you gonna do?
结果也很顺利 不是吗?
I think it turned out all right, don’t you?
对 我很喜欢安妮
Yeah. I really like Annie.
那好 不用把她送走
Well, good, Jack. Maybe we’ll keep her.
我是说我很爱她
No, I love her. I love Annie.
我只是
I’m just
我们有过很愉快的时光吧?
We had a lot of good times, didn’t we?
记不记得查尔街那间餐厅?
Do you remember the place on Charles Street where we used to go?
查尔街?
Charles Street?
你说纽约?
In the village?
那是我们住纽约时的事
When we were living in Greenwich Village.
对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
那时真愉快 那儿真棒
Great times. Great place.
我们干嘛搬走?
Why did we ever leave?
那地方不适合小孩成长
You can’t really raise a kid in an apartment in the village.
而且离医院太远
Then there was the whole trek out to the hospital. That didn’t help either.
你当时真了不起
You were great.
心脏病都挺过来了
I mean, surviving the heart attack was one thing.
你心脏病?
You had a heart attack?
杰克 别闹了 我气还没消
Hey, Jack, stop that. ‘Cause I amI’m still mad at you.
你要没接手 爸的店就完了
Who knows what would have happened if you hadn’t stepped in at the store?
所以我才在大艾德上班
That’s why I work for Big Ed.
所以我才在大艾德上班
That’s why I work for Big Ed.
对
Yeah.
我们有了宝宝 大艾德心脏病
So we had a baby, Big Ed had a heart attack.
我们买♥♥了这房♥子 我去他公♥司♥
Bought that house, and I’ve been workin’ for him ever since.
华尔街 再会了
Sayonara, Wall Street.
我的一生就这么完了
Our life in a nutshell.
你要这样诠释我也没办法
If you want to look at it that way.
不然你要怎样诠释?
How would you look at it?
我觉得很充实
A great success story.
加油 杰克
What do you say, Jack?
杰克 来个全倒
Show ’em how to do it, baby. Jack, we need a strike.
可恶!
Damn!
你搞什么?
Jesus, Jack. What are you doin’?
我们在比赛耶
It’s a league match.
手的摆动和站的姿势都不对了
Where’s your follow through? Where’s your stance?
我已经尽最大的力了
You know what? I’m doin’ the best I can.
对不起 我不该得失心这么重
It’s okay, Jack. Why am I so competitive all the time?
你第二球还有希望
You can still pick up that spare.
加油 杰克! 打倒他们
Crack ’em, Jack! Here we go. Hurt ’em.
你是杰克坎柏
You’re Jack Campbell.
这区区比赛算什么
You’re better than the sport.
你会在激流中泛舟
You shot the rapids in Kanai.
参加过西班牙奔牛节
You ran with the bulls in Pamplona.
在加州跳过伞
You’ve jumped out of an airplane over the Mojave Desert, for Christ’s sake.
这雕虫小技难不倒你
You can do this. You can do this.
你做得到
You can do this. You can do this.
太棒了
Yes! Victorious!
太棒了
Huh? All right!
来 击个掌
High five!
该你了
You’re up.
加油
Go get ’em.
嗨 杰克
Hi, Jack.
你是叫爱琳吧?
Evelyn, right?
你好幽默
Very funny.
我看到你打球
I saw you on lane 20.
身体不舒服吗?
You got the flu or something?
有一点
Something like that, yeah.
需不需要护士?
Need a nurse?
你是护士吗?
Are you a nurse?
你喜欢的话我就是
If that’s what you want.
等一等
Hey, wait a minute.
别跑
Um, don’t run away.
我们是不是
Are we
是不是什么?
Are we what, Jack?
我们之间有没有什么?
Well Is there something going on between us?
终于
Are we finally
决定讲开了?
being honest?
告诉我我会轻松点
It would help me if we were.
对 我们始终回避这件事
Okay. You’re right. We’ve been dancing around this for years.
好吧 我告诉你
Here goes.
我知道你会去参加宴会
When I get dressed for a party, and I know you’re gonna be there
我的礼服不是穿给我老公看的
let’s just say I don’t go strapless because my husband likes it.
我有六副雪地轮胎
I’ve got six sets of snow tires piled up in my garage
但我根本不在雪地开车
and I won’t even drive in the snow.
我们的小孩
And our kids just happen to be
每年都上同一个芭蕾班
in the same ballet class every year.
如果你问我我想不想更进一步
So, if you’re asking whether I’d like it to be more
答案是想
the answer’s yes.
我们可以瞒着凯特
Kate would never have to know.
我有没有你家电♥话♥?
Do I have your number?
史提这礼拜带小孩出远门
Steve’s out of town with the kids this weekend.
你何不到我家玩玩?
Why don’t you just stop by?
杰克 你红光满面
Hey, Jack. You’re all flushed.
我心情很好
I feel good.
打出这种低分很不简单
Guess that 71 took a lot out of you.
不是这样
No.
我刚碰到爱琳汤森
I just saw Evelyn Thompson.
她真是锲而不舍
She’s relentless.
她想跟我搞婚外情
She wants to have an affair with me.
她这样说?
She said that?
差不多是那意思
Pretty much.
你到底有什么魅力啊?
What is it about you?
你能不能把她的地址写给我 你有笔的吧?
Soif you would write her exact address down there. You have a pen? Please.
等一等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second.
你要背着凯特乱来?
You’re not actually thinking about cheating on Kate?
这不算真的不忠
Well, it wouldn’t really be cheating, Arnie.
很难解释
It’s complicated.
你给我的劝告一向比我给你多
Maybe I haven’t been as good a consigliere as you’ve been to me
但听我这一次
but hear me out on this.
口头偷腥没关系
A little flirtation is harmless
但你这样是玩火
but you’re dealing with fire here, man.
婚姻银行很讲究信用
The Fidelity Bank and Trust is a tough creditor.
你到别家存款 帐户就被结掉
You make a deposit somewhere else, they close your account
永远挽回不了 懂吗?
forever, all right?
我无法解释
Arnie, I don’t want your head to explode
但这规则不适用于我
but I’m telling you, those rules don’t apply to me.
我不是
I-I’m not even
我不是跟你谈规则
I’m not talking about rules. I’m talking about
我是说
Y-You’re