塔西姆
作品
坠入
李·佩斯
贾斯蒂恩·瓦戴尔
凯婷卡·安塔鲁
服装设计
石冈瑛子
塔西姆
制♥作♥人 导演
洛杉矶
很久很久以前
伊芙琳护士
我冲神父扔了橙子
雅莉珊卓
我爱你
[有很多拼写错误]
伊芙琳护士 伊芙琳护士
Nurse Evelyn! Nurse Evelyn!
我给你写了张字条 英语写的
I have a message for you. In English!
给你
And here we go.
这是一张上月病房♥里
Now, look, here’s the list of all the patients
所有病人的名单
we’ve had in the ward in the last month.
谢谢 护士
Thank you, Nurse.
X 光
-你是雅莉珊卓 -对
– You’re Alexandria? – Yes.
你的字条飞了进来 落在我腿上
Your note came in, and landed on my lap.
根本看不懂
Couldn’t even understand it.
写了一堆胡言乱语
It’s written in gibberish or something.
你看不懂吗
You didn’t understand it, didn’t you,
看不懂 是因为不是给你的
didn’t understand it, it’s not for you.
我叫罗伊
My name’s Roy.
-你怎么伤到胳膊的 -摔下来了
– How’d you hurt your arm? – I fell.
我也是
Me too.
我当时在摘橙子
I was picking oranges.
是嘛
Is that so?
你怎么上厕所
How do you go to the potty?
我不下床 他们让我在这儿上
I don’t. They let me go right here.
-在床上 -没错
– In bed? – Yeah, it’s true.
我不信
I don’t believe.
雅莉珊卓
Hey, Alexandria.
你知道你的名字源自亚历山大大帝吗
Hey, do you know you’re named after Alexander the Great
他可是史上最伟大的勇士
who was the greatest warrior who ever lived?
知道 而且我的字条也不是胡言乱语 是英语
Yes. And my note is not in gibberish. It’s in English!
我能看到你哦 过来吧
Hey, I can see you. Come on out here.
我能看到你躲在那儿
I can see you hiding.
雅莉珊卓
Alexandria.
你知道他也在等消息吗
Hey, did you know he was also looking for a message?
他迷路了
He was lost.
差点死了 与自己的军队走散了
He almost died, separated from his army.
-他找到消息了吗 -什么
– Did he find the message? – What?
她找到消息了吗 雅莉珊卓大帝
Did she find the message? Alexandria the Great.
好吧 你过来 我就告诉你
All right, right, I’ll tell you, just come in here.
过来 把那个椅子搬过来
Now, come on, grab that chair right there.
小心点 别把另一只胳膊也伤了
All right, don’t break your other arm.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
-盒子里是什么 -我喜欢的东西
– What’s in your box? – Things I like.
-你偷的吗 -不是
– Things you stole? – No.
一张照片
A photo.
大象是哪来的
Where’d you get the elephant?
我♥干♥活儿时认识的朋友给我的
My friend gave it to me at work.
他来自印度
He’s from India.
看 这是我的马
Look, this is my horse
-这是我爸爸 -是吗
– and this is my father. – Yeah?
他牙齿中间也有个缝 看来是遗传了
He’s got the same gap in his teeth, must run in the family.
-嗯 这是我的家 -是吗
– Yeah, and here is my house. – Oh, yeah?
-现在没了 -怎么回事
– It was my house. – What happened?
-被烧了 -谁烧的
– They burn it. – Who burned it?
愤怒的人们
Angry people.
很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
我说我很遗憾
I said, I’m sorry to hear that.
愤怒的人们
Angry people.
我知道 我很遗憾你家被人烧了
Yeah, I know, I’m just sorry that your house got burned.
亚历山大
Why did Alexander
为什么不骑马离开那栋建筑
didn’t go from that buildings on his horse?
-如果他迷路了… -什么
– If him was lost… – What?
亚历山大为什么不离开那些建筑
Why did Alexander didn’t go from that middle of the buildings
骑马离开那里
from that buildings on his horse?
嗯
Well…
首先 他没有马
First of all, he didn’t have a horse
他的马死在了战场上
because his horse was killed in a battle.
而且他也不在什么建筑废墟之中
And he wasn’t in the middle of any old buildings.
他在一片浩瀚的橙色沙漠中迷路了
He was lost in the middle of a vast desert, full of orange sand
身边只有几个手下
with only a handful of men
但他们没有水
but they didn’t have any water.
看呐
Look!
吾王 我军已走投无路
“My Lord, all hope is lost.
您的大军似乎终于被征服了
“It seems your mighty army shall finally be conquered.
并非败在波斯人手下
“Not by the Persians,
而是对水的渴求
but by our own greed and gluttony for water.
头盔里是仅存的水
“This helmet contains our last supply.
吾王 我相信您的智慧能拯救我们所有人
“Oh, King, I believe your wisdom shall save us all.”
-为什么 -为什么
– Why? – Why?
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为水不够他们所有人喝
Well, because there wasn’t enough water for all of them
亚历山大大帝用这种方式
and it was Alexander the Great’s way
告诉他的部下 他们都是平等的
of showing his army that they were all equal…
好蠢啊
It’s stupid.
那你觉得该怎么做
What would you do better?
亚历山大为什么要倒掉水
Was Alexander throw the water
而不是给每个士兵一小口喝呢
instead to give every soldier a little bit.
你明天再过来吧
Hey, why don’t you come back tomorrow
我再给你讲个故事
and I’m going to tell you a different story.
关于爱情和复仇的史诗传奇
An epic tale of love and revenge.
-你知道”史诗”是什么意思吗 -不知道
– You know what “epic” means? – No.
我胸口还是觉得发紧 简直…
I still got this tightness here. It’s like I can’t even…
就是说故事很长 而且发生在印度
It means a really long story, and it’s set in India.
好像有只大象压在我胸口
…the elephant sitting on my chest.
-你应该痊愈了 -去吧
– You should be fully recovered. – All right, go on.
-你再给我做检查吧 -你明天还会来吗
– I want you to examine me. – Will you come back tomorrow?
你亲自来 我感觉不太好
You personally. I’m not very well.
肿似乎消了
The swelling seems down.
我知道有多疼
I know how much it hurts.
接下来几周里疼痛应该会减缓
In the next couple of weeks the pain should abate,
然后再做一个手术
then one more operation.
像之前的那次吗
Like the last one?
这也需要你的努力 知道吗
This is going to take some effort on your part, too, you know that?
瞧
See?
过来吧
Come on, then.
-午饭前回来 -好
– Be back before lunch. – Okay.
雅莉珊卓 别去碰冰块
Alexandria, get away from that ice.
我看见你喽 舔冰会生病的
I see you licking that ice, you’re gonna get sick.
去玩吧 快去
I want you to go play, go!
下次我要把你嘴唇粘在上面一起带走了
Next time, I’ll glue your lips to this and carry you away.
只有马死了真算是走运了
You’re lucky it was just a horse that got killed.
从火车桥上跳下去简直是自杀
I mean, jumping off a train bridge was suicide, too.
如果你是想取悦她
And if you were trying to impress her…
她的心已经属于辛克莱尔了
Sinclair already did a better job.
就是那个男演员
You know, the actor,
-男主角 -我知道
– the leading man. – I know who he is.
当然了 乌云背后总有阳光
Every cloud has a silver lining, that’s for sure.
再选一张牌
Take another card.
我出事故之前
You know, before my accident…
-是红心皇后 -我几乎没什么活儿干
– That is the Queen of Hearts… – nothing was happening for me.
如今 我演过腿被野蛮人砍断
Now I’ve had my leg hacked off by savages,
被战车碾断 被伐木工人锯断
mangled by chariots, sawed off by lumberjacks.
甚至有一次被鱼叉刺中
Hell, I’ve even had a harpoon through it.
我总能接到活儿
I’m working all the time.
黑桃二
That is the two of spades.