所以我觉得你应该有一个自己的孩子。
so I figured you ought to have one of your own.
这是”一路顺风” “回见,短吻鳄”
It’s, um, a “bon voyage,” “see you later, alligator,”
本尼叔叔送的”我相信你”的礼物。
“I believe in you” present from your uncle Bennie.
因为是我写的?
Because it’s from me?
这一举动?嗯?
This move? Huh?
这是你♥爸♥的荣耀时刻。
This is your dad’s glory-hallelujah moment.
我的天,萨米,那家伙活该吗。
And, oy vavoy, Sammy, does that guy ever deserve it.
在RCA的时候,
All the way back when, back at RCA,
他知道计算机的发展方向
he knew what computing was gonna be about
在几乎没有人知道之前。
before practically anybody else knew it.
和IBM ?
And IBM?
这就是伯特这样的人发现的问题
That’s where guys like Burt are figuring out
如何利用他的天赋…
how to use what he’s made to…
他们会改变整个世界,
They’re gonna change the whole goddamn world,
所以这是一个正确的决定。
so this was the right decision.
因为各种各样的原因。
For all sorts of reasons.
是的,所以我为你感到高兴。
Yeah, so I’m happy for you.
你知道的。
You know I am.
但我会想你的。
But I’m gonna miss you.
你们所有人,很多。
All of you, a lot.
不管你怎么想我,孩子,
You think whatever bad things you want about me, kiddo,
但如果你停止拍电影
but you stop making movies,
这会让你妈妈伤心的。
it’ll break your mother’s heart.
你会伤她的心的,我说真的。
You will break her heart, I mean it.
她不该受到这样的待遇,任何人都不该,
She doesn’t deserve that, not from anybody,
尤其是你。
least of all from you.
我出35块买♥♥。
I’ll give you 35 bucks for it.
你真会讨价还价,孩子。
You drive a hard bargain, kid.
不过,我还是不拍电影了。
I’m still done making movies, though.
加州人人都拍电影。
Everybody makes movies in California.
嘿!
Hey!
不用找了。
Keep the change.
新房♥子什么时候能完工?
When will the new house be finished?
几个月,在春天。
A few months, in the spring.
我可以有自己的房♥间吗?
Can I have my own room?
每个人都有自己的房♥间。
Everybody gets their own room.
——耶!——是的!
– Yay! – Yes!
我刚想起来,昨晚我做了个有趣的梦。
I just remembered, last night, I had a funny dream.
是什么?
What was it?
我真不敢相信我梦到了这个。
I-I can’t believe I dreamed this.
本尼和我吵了一架,
Uh, uh, uh, Bennie and me were having an argument,
然后我冲过去一拳打在他鼻子上
and I hauled off and socked him right in the nose.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
妈妈晕车吗?
Is Mommy carsick?
给她点时间吧。
Let’s just give her a little time.
本尼和我,我们从来没有…
Bennie and me, we never…
我们从来没有……
we never…
我绝不会让事情发展到你想的那样。
I would never let it get as far as I imagine you think.
我从没想过这些。
Oh, I never imagined any of that.
你觉得爸爸知道吗?
You think Dad knows?
我不…我不是说……
I don’t… I don’t mean…
我不是说”你告诉他了吗”
I don’t mean, “Did you tell him?”
我知道你没有。
I know you didn’t.
但是…
But…
但你觉得他知道吗?
But you think he has an inkling?
我已经告诉他很多次了。
I’ve almost told him so many times.
我会说,“伯特,有些事
I’ll say, “Burt, there’s something
我必须告诉你。”
I’ve got to tell you.”
然后他看着我,好像他不能怀孕似的
Then he looks at me like he can’t conceive
我们之间有任何问题,
that anything could be wrong between us,
所以我说”伯特,我们有蚂蚁”
so instead, I say, “Burt, we got ants.”
或者”伯特,你能爬到屋顶上吗
Or, “Burt, could you climb on the roof
转一下天线,让我看5频道?”
and turn the antenna so I can watch channel 5?”
当然,他确实这么做了。
Which, of course, he does.
我不能和你父亲打架。
I can’t fight with your father.
他杀人很和善。
He kills with such kindness.
我对他不好,他就给我买♥♥条裙子。
I’m mean to him, he buys me a dress.
从萨克斯。
From Saks.
妈妈,当我给你看我拍的时候,
Mom, when I showed you what I filmed,
我从没想过会发生这些事。
I never meant for any of this to happen.
哦……嗯。
Oh… mmm.
内疚是一种无用的情感。
Guilt is a wasted emotion.
嗯。
Hmm.
接下来会发生什么?
What’s gonna happen now?
我要当你妈妈。
I’m gonna be your mom.
我来当孩子们的妈妈。
I’m gonna be the girls’ mom.
尽管我有无数的缺点,
Despite my countless faults,
我不会毁了大家的一切。
I’m not ruining everything for everyone.
我不会自私的。
I’m gonna not be selfish.
伯特·法伯尔曼是最善良,最聪明,最睿智,
Burt Fabelman is the kindest, smartest, wisest,
最耐心,最体面,
most patient, most decent,
世上最善解人意的人,
most understanding man there is,
我要和他保持婚姻关系
and I’m gonna stay married to him.
这只是租来的。
It’s only a rental.
新房♥子将会准备好
The new house will be ready
比你说”杰克·鲁宾逊”还快
faster than you can say “Jack Robinson.”
杰克·罗宾逊。
Jack Robinson.
我们还在这里。
And we’re still here.
告诉我你是不是要沮丧了
Just tell me if you’re going to mope
在你的余生
for the rest of your life
或者这是你打算长大后摆脱的东西。
or if it’s something you plan to outgrow.
走开。
Bug off.
你是想获得痛苦勋章,
You’re, like, going for the misery merit badge,
你和长着脸的妈妈。
you and Mom with your long faces.
她甚至不能起床做早餐,而且…
She can’t even get out of bed to make breakfast and…
好了,伙计们,新规则。
Okay, new rule, guys.
早上我们走路去学校的时候,
Um, when we walk to school in the morning,
让我们把法伯尔曼的混乱都抛开吧
let’s just leave all the Fabelman mishegoss
在我们身后法伯尔曼家发霉的出租屋里。
behind us in the Fabelmans’ moldy old rental house.
所以,每天八小时,让我们做个正常的孩子
So, for eight hours a day, let’s be normal kids
在一所普通的学校,好吗?
in an ordinary, normal school, okay?
你手上粘了胶水什么的。
Some glue on your hand or something.
-太简单了。-我就是这么跟你说的
– Too easy. – That’s what I’m telling you.
就像我们被空降了一样
It’s like we got parachuted
进入巨红杉人的土地。
into the land of the giant sequoia people.
好吧。
All right.
-打扰一下。原谅我。
– Excuse me. Excuse me.
-上来!好挖。
– Up over! Nice dig.
阿塔约翰逊。
Atta Johnson.
-我知道了。我明白了。-举起来。把它举起来。
– I got it. I got it. – Get it up. Get it up.
——哦!-集♥合♥,集♥合♥,集♥合♥,集♥合♥。
– Oh! – Set, set, set, set.
-打吧。-拿去吧。
– Hit it. – Take it.
我明白了。
I got it.
好样的!
Way to get up!
——好。
– Nice.
很好。Attababy,洛根。
Nice. Attababy, Logan.
再做一遍。又来了。
Do it again. Go again.
-来吧,孩子们。
– Come on, boys.
-干得好,伙计们。
– Good work, guys.
保持强度。继续前进。
Keep the intensity. Keep moving.
旋转。好了,杰克。
Rotate. Nice, Jake.
干得好,克里斯。
Good job, Chris.
法伯尔曼,这不会伤害你的。
Fabelman, it won’t hurt you.
这是排球,不是炮弹。
It’s a volleyball, not a cannonball.
——好的。我们走吧。服务。
– Okay. Let’s go. Serve.
走吧!
Go!
Attababy !
Attababy!
这是很好的反应。
That’s good reactions.
让我们动起来。让我们……
Let’s move. Let’s…
天啊,我很抱歉。我没有……哦,我的……
Oh, my God, I am so sorry. I didn’t… Oh, my…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!