你的…你的男人!
Your… Your men!
他们已经被消灭了。
They’ve been wiped out.
这些人是你的家人。
These guys, they’re your family.
你的家庭,
Your family’s being,
-比如,被谋杀,
– like, murdered,
这是你的错。
and it’s your fault.
你对他们做了这些,你…
You did this to them, and you…
我以为是纳粹…
I-I thought it was the Nazis that…
好吧,但是你下的命令
Okay, yeah, but it was you who gave the order
下到死亡之谷。
to go down into the Valley of Death.
——好吗?你决定。——嗯。
– Okay? You decided. – Mm-hmm.
没有其他人。你可以……
Nobody else. You could’ve…
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你本可以保护他们的。好吗?
You could’ve protected them. Okay?
因为他们信任你,爱你。
‘Cause they trusted you, and they loved you.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
现在你只是看着这个…
Now you’re just looking at this…
...你所做的事
…at this thing that you’ve done,
和…你不能再拯救他们了。
and… you can’t save them anymore.
因为他们都死了。
Because they’re all dead.
-哇,那…-是的。
– Wow, that’s, uh… – Yeah.
...真棒。
…real gung ho.
好的。好的。
Okay. Okay.
-你没事吧?-上膛。
– You good? – Lock and load.
是的。是的。上膛。好吧。
Yeah. Yeah. Lock and load. All right.
好。
Good.
哦,萨米?
Uh, Sammy?
你要让他走多远?
How far are you gonna let him walk?
减少!
Cut!
嘿,切了,安吉洛!
Hey, that’s a cut, Angelo!
——安吉洛!——安吉洛!
– Angelo! – Angelo!
回来!回来!
Come back! Come back!
-他说“停!”-安吉洛,嘿!安吉洛!
– He said, “Cut!” – Angelo, hey! -Angelo!
——万岁!
– Bravo!
万岁!
Bravo!
萨米!
Sammy!
哦,多莉!
Oh, dolly!
你不再是平民了。
You’re not a civilian anymore.
那部电影,我的天。
That movie, my God.
这是……
It was…
嗨,法伯尔曼太太。
Hi, Mrs. Fabelman.
德米尔先生。
Mr. DeMille.
到这里来。
Come here.
-嘿,他来了。-恭喜你,年轻人。
– Hey, there he is. – Congratulations, young man.
——恭喜你。-嗨。嘿,嘿。
– Congratulations. – Hey. Hey, hey.
我猜你是根据你♥爸♥爸的战争故事改编的吧?
I guess you based it on your dad’s war stories, huh?
排序的。你知道,但是他不喜欢
Sort of. You know, but he doesn’t like
-谈谈这件事,所以…-不,我明白。
– to talk about it, so… – No, I understand.
-对,对,对。是的。
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
爸爸,妈妈要搭本尼的车。
Dad, Mom’s getting a ride with Bennie.
她会在家里见我们。
She’ll see us at home.
嘿,最后一场…
Hey, that last scene with the…
你为什么这么喜欢血?
Why do you like blood so much?
你会拍电影吗
And are you ever gonna make a movie
又要演女生了?
with parts for girls again?
-是的。-开创事业…
– Yeah. – Make a career…
-和女孩在一起,你知道的,
– With girls, you know, like,
因为所有的男人都一直盯着远方,
because all the men stare off into the distance all the time,
也许有个女孩能扭转乾坤。
maybe a girl could save the day.
好吧,救溺水者的五个步骤是什么?
Okay, what are the five steps to save a drowning person?
好的,一种是你游到那个人后面
All right, one is you swim behind the person
这样他们就不会抓住你。
so they don’t grab you.
第二,把你的手臂搭在他的胸前。
Two, you throw your arm across his chest.
-或者她的胸部。——三个。
– Or her chest. – Three.
不是萨米。他太害怕女孩的咪♥咪♥了。
Not Sammy. He’s too scared of girls’ boobies.
第三,你和受害者一起仰泳
–Three, you swim on your back with the victim
胸部着地,用另一只手划桨。
on your chest, using your free arm to paddle yourself.
说到咪♥咪♥,如果你有的话,
And speaking of boobies, if you ever get any,
我们将有一个聚会。嗯…
we’ll have a party. Um…
在派对上,我们会给她颁奖。
And at the party, we’ll give her the booby prize.
,哈哈。四是什么?
– Ha-ha. What’s four?
嗯…
Um…
——废话。
– Crap.
把受害者带上岸,笨蛋。
Bring the victim to land, dummy.
-嗯-那就五分钟?
– Mm. – Then five?
打电♥话♥给殡仪馆。
Call the undertaker.
这是一件严肃的事情。
This is serious business.
我必须知道这些才能获得救生奖章。
I got to know all of this to get the lifesaving merit badge.
更多的孩子死于游泳事故
More kids die in swimming accidents
比其他任何事故都严重。
than in any other kind of accident.
对不起。我很抱歉。
Sorry. I’m sorry.
并不是每件事都是一个大笑话。
Not everything is a big joke.
好吧,好吧。第五步是什么?
Okay, okay. So what’s step number five?
只是,你什么都笑,
It’s just– You laugh at everything,
即使没有什么好笑的。
even when nothing’s funny.
你总是要成为大家关注的焦点。
You always have to be the center of attention.
吃了。嘴里塞满东西时不要说话。
Eat. And don’t talk with your mouth full.
游泳考试前我才不吃这东西。
I’m not eating this crud before a swimming test.
如果你在下水之前吃东西,你可能会抽筋,
You can get cramps in the water if you eat before,
你可能会因为抽筋而淹死!
and you can drown from getting cramps!
别对她大喊大叫!
Stop shouting at her!
萨米·法伯尔曼,该死!
Sammy Fabelman, goddamn it!
几个星期以来,
For weeks now,
这完全是你的不尊重!
it has been nothing but disrespect from you!
不尊重?
Disrespect?!
你为什么对我这么混♥蛋♥!
Why are you being such a little shit to me?!
去他妈的,我是你妈!
Damn it to hell, I am your mother!
我希望你不是!
I wish you weren’t!
哦。让我看看。
Oh. Let me see.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
哦,我做了什么?
Oh, what have I done?
跟我说话。
Talk to me.
哦,萨米,请跟我谈谈。
Oh, Sammy, please talk to me.
告诉我发生了什么事。
Tell me what’s happening.
你知道我有多爱你吗?
Do you have any idea how much I love you?
不要去。
Don’t go.
妈妈。
Mom.
妈妈。
Mom.
我不会说的。
I won’t tell.
我不会说的。我不会的。
I won’t tell. I won’t.
-我不会说的。
– I won’t tell.
我不会的。
I won’t.
你确定吗?
Sure about this?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
好了。花钱买♥♥的。
There you go. Bought and paid for.
哦。请稍等。在后面。
Oh. Just a second. It’s in the back.
在大动作前囤积柯达股票?
Stocking up on Kodak before the big move?
n不,我……
N-No, I’m…
聪明。这里的胶卷比加州便宜。
Smart. Film’s cheaper here than in California.
我敢打赌那里的东西都更贵。
I bet everything’s more expensive there.
你正在失去最稳定的客户。
You’re losing your steadiest customer.
他和他全家要搬到西部去。
Him and his whole family, they’re moving west.
他刚把相机卖♥♥给我。
He just sold me his camera.
噢,是吗?如何来吗?
Oh, yeah? How come?
说他不干了。
Says he’s finished.
抱歉让你久等了,洛伊先生。
Sorry about the wait, Mr. Loewy.
我们必须点特色菜。
We had to order it special.
你买♥♥了相机?
You bought a camera?
是给你的!
It’s for you!
我知道你很喜欢用它拍战争照,
I know how much you loved using it for your war picture,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!