-冷静。-你做得很好,宝贝。
– Calm down. – You’re doing great, doll.
你做得很好。
You’re doing very well.
好了,小心。前面有水坑。
Okay, watch out. Puddle up ahead.
-所以我们有三个
– So we’ve got three
它们很结实,里面还是绿色的,所以不会烧焦。
that are strong and still green inside, so they don’t burn.
亮绿色表示他们还活着
Bright green means that they’re still alive
而且它们携带水分。
and that they carry moisture.
我们之所以用三角形的形状
And the reason that we use the shape of the triangle
当这三个点相连时,
is that when these three points connect,
如果我们找到引力的中心,
if we find the center of gravitational force,
它创造了近乎完美的平衡。
it creates almost perfect balance.
——唷。哦。-因为我是图蒂,你是弗鲁蒂。
– Whew. Oh. -Because I’m Tutti, and you’re Frutti.
那你还会听谁的?
So who else are you gonna listen to?
好的。
Okay.
-…金字塔,对吧?
– …the pyramids, right?
-伙计们,加油!-我是说历史
– Guys, come on! – I mean, the history
-在这个形状后面…
– behind this shape…
——啊。哦!-…很流行——
– Ah. Oh! – …is pretty in–
-非常不可思议。
– is pretty incredible.
哦,你好!
Oh, hello!
——嗯…——你好!
– Uh… – Hi!
等待。让我试试……
Wait. Let me try it…
-让我这样试试。-好吧,再来一次
– Let me try it like this. – Okay, one more time.
-是的,再来一次。——好的。
– Yeah, after one more time. – Okay.
准备好了吗?-嗨。
-Ready? – Hey.
姑娘们,我要点火了!
Girls, I’m gonna start the fire!
-三,二,一!——好的。真的很大,真的很大!
– Three, two, one! – Okay. Really big, really big!
——走吧!哇!
– Go! Whoa!
我以为它要碎了。
I thought it was gonna break.
哦。这发生的没办法!
Oh. It’s-it’s happening!
你差点把它掰成两半。
You almost broke it in half.
-心脏病!
– Heart attack!
-我们来个schvitz然后…-
– We’ll take a schvitz and have a… –
——Shmitz。-吃点…
– Shmitz. – And eat some…
Schnitzelpitz。
Schnitzelpitz.
-喝斯里沃维兹。-我们会失去理智的。
– And drink slivovitz. – And we’ll lose our wits.
-我们会搞定的!-还有…
– And we’ll get the shits! – And have…
——哇!
– Whoa!
——等待。
– -Wait.
——到底!
– Exactly!
他们会知道那种FPU的
They’re gonna know that kind of FPU
不用于工业过程控制,
is not for industrial process control,
这会让所有的危险信♥号♥♥都亮起来。
and it will raise every red flag there is.
-多少位?——Float6♥4♥。
– How many bits? – Float6♥4♥.
6♥4♥位?
6♥4♥ bits?
60——你疯了。
Sixty– You are nuts.
11个操作员是分时的?
And time-sharing for 11 operators?
他们会知道这是个商业机器
They’re gonna know this is a business machine
-我们在建房♥子,我们都会被炒鱿鱼。-
– we’re building, and we’re all gonna get fired. –
不。
No.
是的!
Yes!
通用电气不生产商用电脑。
GE doesn’t build business computers.
我们做重工业加工。
We do heavy industry processing.
这是总裁直接给你的。
You got that straight from the CEO.
拉尔夫·科迪纳会活剥了你的皮。
Ralph Cordiner is gonna skin you alive.
一旦美国银行入股,这将是有利可图的,
Once Bank of America buys in, this will be profitable,
这就是Cordiner先生的工作,赚钱。
and that’s Mr. Cordiner’s job, making money.
我的工作是拿下雷神公♥司♥
My job is getting Raytheon
生产1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个锗晶体管
to deliver 10,000 germanium transistors
符合我们的容忍♥标准。
that meet our tolerance standards.
你的任务是拿到布线图
And your job is to get the cabling diagrams
到Pitney Bowes公♥司♥当时机成熟时
to Pitney Bowes so when the time comes,
我们有个分拣机要连接到主机上。
we have a sorter to hook up to the mainframe.
也许皮特尼·鲍公♥司♥会雇我
Well, maybe Pitney Bowes will hire me
在你把我们都从通用电气炒了之后
after you get us both canned from GE.
难道不值得被炒鱿鱼吗
Isn’t it worth getting canned
就为了有机会制♥造♥一台能做到这一切的机器?
for the chance to build a machine that can do all that?
也许这对你来说是值得的!
It’s worth it to you, maybe!
上帝创造了小绿苹果,
Sure as the Lord made little green apples,
加州,你来了。
California, here you come.
IBM正在等待。
IBM is waiting.
我们要搬去加州吗?
Are we moving to California?
-你是,现在的任何一天-不不不。
– You are, any day now. – No, no, no.
什么?
What?
IBM的要求,我很荣幸,但是……
IBM’s asking, and that’s flattering, but…
奉承?奉承!
Flattering? Flattering!
电脑部门的每个人都会给他的薄饼球
Every guy in computer would give his matzo balls
为了得到工作机会。
to get an offer.
你会在加州
You’ll be in California
用FP6♥4♥构建双精度辅助单元。
building double-precision auxiliary units with an FP6♥4♥.
我就只能留在亚利桑那了
I’m gonna be left schvitzing in Arizona
-制♥造♥40瓦的灯泡。-别着急。
– making 40-watt light bulbs. – Hold your horses.
——一致?来吧。-我告诉过你妈妈这由她决定。
– Congruence? Come on. -I told your mom it’ll be up to her.
除非她同意,否则我不会再搬迁了。
I’m not uprooting us again unless she says yes.
玛玛莉为什么要离开这一切去加州?
Why would Mamaleh ever leave all of this for California?
-我们有大峡谷。
– We have the Grand Canyon.
他们有圣安德烈亚斯断层。
They have the San Andreas Fault.
Mamaleh说……
Mamaleh says…
我永远不会离开亚利桑那
I will never leave Arizona,
亚利桑那永远不会离开我
and Arizona will never leave me.
孩子们,把眼睛移开。
Kids, avert your eyes.
-嘿,伙计。——嗯?
– Hey, man. – Hmm?
-你不是应该拍这个吗?-光线不够。
– Shouldn’t you be filming this? – Not enough light.
电气,生活更美好用电!
GE, living better electrically!
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈,每个人都能看穿你的裙子。嗯…
Mom, everyone can see through your dress. Um…
雷吉,让开。
Reggie, get out of the way.
爸爸,你能别这样了吗?
Dad, can you please stop this?
– – – – – -。坐下。——没有。
– Come. Sit. – No.
本尼,别看!
Bennie, don’t look!
——哦!你们都疯了!
– Oh! You’re all nuts!
我妈妈是个好妈妈。
My mama’s such a good mama.
我太爱你了。
I love you so much.
我就在这里。
I’m right here.
我就在你身边。
I’m right here with you.
我牵着你的手。
I’m holding your hand.
你能感觉到吗,妈妈?
Can you feel that, Mama?
我只是捏了你一下。
I just gave you a squeeze.
我爱你,妈妈。
I love you, Mama.

Ma.
妈妈吗?
Mommy?
她睁开眼睛。
She opened her eyes.
护士。
Nurse.
妈妈,我在这儿。在这里。我就在这里。
Mommy, I’m here. Here. I’m right here.
我就在这儿,妈妈。
I’m right here, Mama.
妈妈,看着我。
Mommy, look at me.
妈妈,你能听到吗?
Mommy, can you hear?
哦。
Oh.
哦,哦……
Oh, oh…
曼斯菲尔德八毫米电影剪辑器。
It’s a Mansfield eight millimeter movie editor.
这就是你想要的,对吧?
That’s what you wanted, right?
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
现在我需要你帮我个忙。
Uh, now I need a favor in return.
好的。好的,好的,好的。
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
-请你帮个忙。
– Here’s the favor.
是的。
Yeah.
我想让你拍一部野营电影。
I want you to make a camping trip movie.
你可以学习
Uh, you can learn
当你这样做的时候,编辑机器是如何工作的。
how the editing machine works while you do this.
这会让你妈妈感觉好点。
It’ll make your mom feel better.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!