我要杀了你,你个混♥蛋♥!
I’m gonna murder you, you piece of shit!
嘿,乍得。
Hey, Chad.
很酷的。
Cool it.
我是……我不是故意的。
I am… I did not mean to do that.
-你没事吧?我…-真疼,混♥蛋♥。
– Are you okay? I’m… – That really hurt, asshole.
说话客气点,洛根。
Watch your mouth, Logan.
去把球捡回来。
Go fetch the ball.
当然,是的。
Sure, yeah.
-走吧。——嗯。
– Let’s go. – Mm-hmm.
嘿,新来的。
Hey, new kid.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
山姆。
Sam.
山姆什么?
Sam what?
Fabelman。
Fabelman.
告诉过你他是犹太人。
Told you he’s a kike.
他不喜欢犹太人。
He doesn’t like Jews.
没有人喜欢犹太人。
Nobody likes Jews.
除了其他犹太人,对吧?
Except other Jews, right?
所以,Bagelman……
So, Bagelman…
不,那不是我的名字。
No, that’s not my name.
-别这么叫我。——所以……
– Don’t call me that. – So…
你让我最好的朋友脑震荡了,巴格曼。
you gave my best friend a concussion, Bagelman.
-不,我没有。别烦我。-嗨。
– No, I didn’t. Leave me alone. – Hey.
不要和我争论。
Don’t argue with me.
严重的脑震荡。
A serious concussion.
那我们怎么让你付钱?
So, how do we make you pay?
这个怎么样?我们……
How about this? We…
你在用喷泉喝水。
You’re drinking from the fountain.
你从来没有听到我从你身后走出来,然后砰!
You never hear me come up from behind you, and bam!
-我把你的门牙打得满地都是。-
– I shatter your front teeth all over the spigot. –
嘿,看着我。
Hey, look at me.
他精神错乱了
He’s demented, like, medically.
所以要小心自己。
So watch out for yourself.
-关门!
– Close the door!
-妈妈有只猴子。-你为什么养猴子?
– Mom got a monkey. – Why’d you get a monkey?
因为我需要笑。
‘Cause I needed to laugh.
-哦,帮帮我。
– Oh, help me with this.
这些指示没有任何意义。
The directions don’t make any sense.
小心。小心。
Careful. Careful.
下来!
Get down!
我去买♥♥根香蕉。
I’ll get a banana.
留着窗帘。他们租了。
Save the curtains. They’re rented.
哦。
Oh.
嗯,你好。
Uh, hello.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他是我的。
He’s mine.
我们该怎么称呼他?
What are we gonna call him?
班。他的名字叫本尼。
Bennie. His name’s Bennie.
我不想看心理医生,伯特。
I don’t want to see a psychiatrist, Burt.
你吓到孩子了。
You’re scaring the kids.
你整天都在睡觉。
You’re sleeping all day.
我想念沙漠。
I miss the desert.
我想念干热。
I miss dry heat.
你还没打开钢琴的包装呢。
You haven’t even unwrapped the piano.
你不是在做饭,不是在购物,也不是在拆行李。
You aren’t cooking or shopping or unpacking.
精神科医生会告诉你
Psychiatrists help you know
为什么你会有这种感觉。
why you’re feeling something.
他们不能让你有不同的感觉。
They can’t help you feel something different.
你的行为就像你母亲去世时,
You’re behaving like when your mother died,
就像你在服丧,但没人死。
like you’re in mourning, but nobody’s died.
好的。
Okay.
所以我要给猴子起个别的名字。
So I’ll call the monkey some other name.
IBM不是他的天下,米兹。
IBM’s out of his league, Mitz.
班是……他……
Bennie was… He…
是我最好的朋友。
is my best friend.
但他们不需要他。
But they don’t need him.
这是我所知道的。
This is what I know.
我也不需要他。
I don’t need him, either.
本尼不是你的朋友。
Bennie wasn’t your friend.
但你知道他是我的。
But you knew he was mine.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
洛根,我真的,真的很想你。
Logan, I’m really, really missing you.
——嘿!
– Hey!
-谁在那儿?
– Who’s there?
那里是谁?
Who’s there?
Bagelman哟。
Bagelman, yo.
我在你储物柜里留了点零食。
I left you a little snack in your locker.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
我猜他不饿。
Guess he wasn’t hungry.
呃,他说…他说…
Uh, he said… he said it was…
-你叫它什么,查德?——犹太食品。
– What’d you call it, Chad? – Kosher.
——犹太食品。-别闹了,白♥痴♥!
– Kosher. – Knock it off, moron!
我们谈过这个。
We talked about this.
好吧。
All right.
来吧。我们训练要迟到了。
Come on. We’ll be late for practice.
这是什么?你是犹太人吗?
So, what is this? Are you Jewish?
嗯…
Well…
神圣的废物。他太性感了,
Holy crap. He’s got the hots so bad,
他甚至不能和她说话。
he can’t even talk to her.
不,我不喜欢。
No, I don’t.
向她道歉。
Apologize to her.
为了什么?
For what?
对她抛媚眼,对她流口水。
For making goo-goo eyes at her, for drooling at her.
我没有对她流口水。
I wasn’t drooling at her.
那就为杀了基♥督♥向她道歉。
Then apologize to her for killing Christ.
-你为什么要鼓励他?
– Why are you encouraging him?
继续。
Go on.
为杀死我们的主向她道歉。
Apologize to her for killing our Lord.
啊。不要去。
Ugh. Don’t go.
-来看我跑。-不用了,谢谢。
– Come watch me run. – No, thanks.
-我现在没心情。-哦,拜托。
– I’m not in the mood now. – Oh, please.
你在的时候我跑得更好。
I run better when you are there.
向她道歉,你这个杀基♥督♥的混♥蛋♥!
Apologize to her, you Christ-killing son of a bitch!
我要回家。
I’m going home.
继续说对不起。
Go on and say sorry.
你让我和我女朋友有麻烦了。
You’re getting me in trouble with my girl.
很明显,因为我还不到两千年
You know, obviously, since I’m not 2,000 years old
我从没去过罗马,我不会道歉的
and have never been to Rome, I’m not apologizing.
但是,你知道吗,也许,你男朋友应该
But hey, you know, maybe, uh, your boyfriend should
为在楼梯间亲热向你道歉
apologize to you for making out in the stairwell
半小时前和一个红发女人。
half an hour ago with some redhead.
他是在撒谎。他的……我没有那样做。
He-he’s lying. He’s… I-I didn’t do that.
我发誓。
I swear.
你说过你和她已经结束了。
You told me you were finished with her.
洛根,你骗了我!
Logan, you lied to me!
克劳迪娅。
Claudia.
哇……
Whoa…
你犯了个错误。听我说。
You made a mistake. Listen to me.
-你搞错了。
– You made a mistake.
-你会修好的。-打爆他的头!
– You’re gonna fix it. – Bash his head in!
闭嘴,查德,该死的!
Shut up, Chad, goddamn it!
明天,你第一件事就是找到她,
Tomorrow, you’re gonna find her first thing,
你要告诉她你撒谎了。
and you’re gonna tell her you were lying.
比如说,你很害怕。
Say-say you were, um, scared.
想说什么就说什么,但你得告诉她
Say-say whatever you got to say, but you tell her
那不是真的,你也没有看到我那样做。
it wasn’t true and you did not see me doing that.
否则我发誓,我会伤害你
Or I swear, I will hurt you
比你受到的伤害还要严重。
worse than you’ve ever been hurt.
明白了吗?
You get me?
点头表示你明白我的意思。
Nod to show you dig what I’m saying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!