Isn’t it beautiful? I just think it’s so neat.
我们牧师正在为 赞美主建造很多的房♥子
Our ministry’s building lots of houses on the PTL property.
有一栋是给怀孕的青少年的 有一栋是给有需要的孩子
There’s one with pregnant teens and one for kids with needs.
这是我们帮助人们的使命之一
It’s all part of our mission to help people.
这太棒了 亲爱的
This is just wonderful, honey.
是的 我很高兴你们在这里
Yeah, I’m so glad you guys are here.
我会把你们安置在客房♥
I got you set up in the guest room
你们可以待在那 直到新的房♥子盖好
and you can stay there until your new house is ready.
让我带你们转一转
Come on. Let me give you a tour.
这是休闲室
This is the relaxation room.
现在你们来了 我随时都可以来骚扰你们
Oh, now that you’re here, I’m just gonna bug you anytime I want to.
是的 我可能在夜晚任何时候叫醒你
Oh, yeah, I’m gonna wake you up any hour of the night.
我很高兴你能和我一起在 赞美主的房♥子里 妈妈
I’m just so glad to have you here in the PTL property with me, Mom.
所有这些人都看着我 然后鼓掌
All those people looking at me and clapping.
不
Oh, no.
我不想那样被耍弄
I don’t appreciate being bamboozled like that.
是爱 妈妈
It’s love, Mom.
哦对 是上帝的爱
Oh, yeah, that’s God’s love.
每一天 我都充满狂喜
Every day, I have rapture.
狂喜?
Rapture?
你刚刚花了一小时谈论阴♥茎♥运动
You just spent an hour talking about pumping penises.
嗯 这种事会发生在人们身上
Well, these things happen to people
我只是如实谈论生活的原貌
and I’m just being honest about the way that life is.
而我提供了解决方案
And I’m providing solutions
让婚姻更美好
to make marriages better.
小塔 厕所在哪? – 左边
Tam, where’s the privy? – On the left.
好的
Okay.
坐下 妈妈
Sit down, Mom.
谁买♥♥的房♥子 塔米?
Who paid for this house, Tammy?
牧师盖了很多房♥子
Well, the ministry makes lots of houses.
我们有一栋留给未婚妈妈
We’ve got one for unwed mothers.
等一等你会看到凯文的房♥子
Wait till you see Kevin’s House.
嗯 对 有一栋是给有特殊需要的孩子
Oh, yeah, that one’s for kids with special needs.
那栋房♥子就是以 那个可爱的男孩凯文命名的
And it’s named after a sweet little boy named Kevin.
他13岁
Oh, he’s 13 years old
他是你见过的最可爱 最娇小的小宝贝
and he is the sweetest, tiniest little thing you ever saw.
他的手连着肩膀
His hands are attached to his shoulders
他根本没有手臂
and he has no arms at all.
上帝保佑他 可怜的小家伙
Bless his little heart.
让我带你去看看你的房♥间
Let me show you to your room.
好吧 各位 让我看看我能不能做到
Okay, everyone, let’s see if I can do this.
现在 一圈一圈地来
So, now, you’re gonna go in a circle.
我的看起来有点像是爆♥炸♥了一样
Oh, mine looks a little bit like it had an explosion.
你们知道我接下来要做什么吗?
You know what I’m gonna do?
因为通常我会用糖霜 没有这么厚
“Cause normally when I use frosting, it’s not this thick.
我正要做
I’m just gonna do that.
我觉得会很棒
I think it’s gonna be pretty.
下一次 我会把你们做成软糖
You know, next time, I’m gonna make you guys my fudge.
那是最好的 我想
That’s the best. I think I’ve only made that,
我只在节目上成功过几次
you know, on the show, like, a couple times. Mm.
我知道 我希望我们可以播放味觉
I know! I wish we had smell-o-vision,
这样你们就可以闻到这个的味道
so you could smell this.
这真的很不错
This is really nice.
哦
Oh!
那个 我们还有多少时间?
That one. How much time do we have?
十分钟 塔米
10 minutes, Tammy.
天啊
Oh, goodness!
嘿 妈妈 你看节目了吗?
Hey, Mom. Did you see the show?
很好玩 对吗?
Wasn’t that fun?
我不确定装饰纸杯蛋糕 跟基♥督♥教有什么深刻的联♥系♥
I’m not sure what’s so Christian about decorating a cupcake.
妈妈 你太好笑了
Oh, Mom, you’re so funny.
你看过这个了吗?
Have you seen this? Hmm?
《观察者》的报道
From The Observer.
你和吉姆的照片被登在了首页
Picture of you and Jim on the front.
啊
Ah.
“赞美主创始人贝克转移牧师基金”
“PTL’s Bakker diverts ministry funds
“用于建设新项目”
“for new building project.”
怎么回事?
What’s that about?
你不能报纸上说什么
Well, you can’t believe everything
你就信什么 妈妈
that you read in the newspapers, Mom.
弗雷德怎么样?他安顿得还好吗?
How’s Fred doing? Is he settling in okay?
无风不起浪 姑娘
Smoke and fire idn’t just the providence of Hell, girl.
你知道 当我看到这份 有我的脸贴在上面的剪报的时候
You know when I saw that clipping with my face on it,
我有一瞬间以为你会为我感到骄傲
I thought for a second that you were proud of me.
我听说报纸上每天都刊登这样的报道
I’m hearing there are articles like this in the paper every day.
世俗媒体讨厌我们
The secular press hates us
因为我们赢得了几百万基♥督♥徒的心
because we’re winning millions of souls for Jesus.
塔米·菲
Oh, Tammy Faye.
你在盲目跟随他
You follow blindly.
最后 你们都会是盲人
In the end, all you are is blind.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know how to do it.
我只要搞定它 那是你的事
I just need it done. That is your job.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
你知道我为什么不抱你
You wonder why I don’t snuggle you.
或许就是因为你涂的那些油腻的东西
Maybe it’s all that goopy stuff on you.
总比跟皮肤又干又燥的 鳄鱼过一夜要好吧
Well, it’s better than spending the night with an alligator.
哦
Oh.
那份报纸
That newspaper.
她把它保存起来 好像那是个宝贝一样
She saved it like it was a little treasure.
那让我感觉很不好
It made me feel so rotten.
你妈妈从来没对你好过
Well, your mother’s never been all that nice to you.
是的
Yeah.
有些人永远不会改变
Some people just don’t change.
虽然我们什么也没做错
We’re not doing anything wrong, though.
那是个问题吗?
Is that a question?
不是
No.
塔米 有时候我担心
Tammy, sometimes, I fear
我满足不了上帝对我的要求
that what God wants of me is beyond my abilities.
我为了他
I’m building so much for Him
以他之名为他的子民做了这么多
in His name and for His people.
是的
Yeah. – And…
而他每天都给我更多的憧憬
And He’s giving me more visions every day.
老是给我更多的命令
Giving me more orders all the time.
然后 每一天 这些债权人…
And then, every day, these creditors…
那些每天都喊着让我拯救他们的人
…and the people who are asking me to save them.
我只是一个人
I’m only one man.
我只是一个人 塔米
I’m only one man, Tammy.
吉姆…
Oh, Jim.
我只需要一个男人
Well, I only need one man.
有你就够了 亲爱的
You’re enough, honey.
好了 上♥床♥吧
Okay, come on. Come to bed.
亲爱的 已经两个月了
Honey, it’s been two months,
我们说了要再要一个孩子
and we said we were gonna try to have another baby.
塔米 我需要你的帮助
Tammy, I need your help.
我需要你别干涉我
I need you not to get in my way.
我需要你别向我要更多 我给不了那么多
And I need you to not ask more of me than I can give.
好吧
Okay.
你还想聊聊吗?
Do you wanna talk some more?
你能…
Can you…
你能和上帝聊吗?
Can you talk to God?
我太累了 而且…
I’m so tired and…
喂?
Yes?
我一会就回给你
I’ll call you right back.
我到楼下打
I’ll take it downstairs.
别放弃
Don’t give up
你正濒于奇迹的
You’re on the brink
边缘
Of a miracle
别放弃
Don’t give up
记住你并不孤单