Jessica Hahn,
贝克亲自 从赞美主挪用资金赌上她的嘴
Bakker personally directed the payment of PTL hush money.
这给整个基♥督♥教社区带来了很大的影响
We grieve for the impact all of this has had
我们对此感到难过
upon the entire Christian community.
至于1956年有关同性恋的激进语言
As for the homosexual advances going back to 1956,
你说那是个谎言 – 对
you’re saying thats a lie. – Yes. Yes.
对 是真的
Yes, thats… thats… that’s true.
什么意思? – 那是个谎言
What are you saying? – Thats… That’s a lie.
对 你知道…
Yes. Yes. And, you know,
人们需要知道…
people need fo know
上帝爱同性恋者
that God loves homosexuals.
传道者必须非常虔诚
Preachers have fo be awfully pious.
当他们从神坛跌落 他们也跌得更惨
And when they fall from grace, they fall harder.
人们笑了
People laugh.
塔米 脸上有脏东西
Tammy, we have a bit of goop on our face.
你把她的妆弄花了
You’ve taken her makeup off.
我见过他老婆 我听说了指控
I saw his wife. I heard the accusations,
关于换妻 同性恋
wife-swapping, homosexuality.
你见过这个女人吗?
Have you seen this woman?
我会拿她换一罐汤
I’d swap her for a can of soup.
国家新闻 特别报道
National news, special report.
24家有线媒体均认为吉姆·贝克有罪…
Jim Bakker was found guilty on all 24 counts of wire and…
有罪 – 有罪
Guilty. – Guilty.
他现在面临120年的监禁
He now faces up to a 120 years in prison
和五百万美元的罚款
and $5 million in fines.
泰德 我能说点什么吗?
Ted, can I say something?
当然
Sure.
我只想说 记住 上帝爱你们
I just wanna say, remember, God loves you.
我也想这样说 上帝爱你们
I wanna say that, too. God loves you.
他真的爱你们 再见 – 他真的爱
He really does. Bye-bye. – He really, really does.
好的 谢谢你们抽出时间来
All right. Thank you both very much for being with us.
好了
We’re clear.
没关系 亲爱的 别哭
It’s all right, honey. Don’t cry.

No.
我什么也没做 拜托
I didn’t do anything. Please.
我要为你唱一首歌♥
I have a song for you.
我站在
On Christ
基♥督♥教坚硬的基石上
The solid rock I stand
所有其他都是下陷的沙地
All other ground is sinking sand
所有其他都是下陷的沙地
All other ground is sinking sand
上帝…
God…
自从我是个小女孩 我就追随着您
I followed you ever since I was a little girl.
我爱过您
I loved you.
服侍过您
I served you.
为您工作
And I worked for you.
主…
God…
你去哪了?
where have you gone?
在结束之前都不算结束
It’s not over till it’s over.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I’m late.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
很高兴见到你 我是塔米 – 很高兴见到你 史蒂芬
Nice to meet ya. I’m Tammy. – Nice to meet you. Stephen.
好吧 你想喝点水之类的吗?
All right. You need a water or anything?
不用 我不渴 – 好的
Oh, no, I’m good. – Okay.
我的新大头照
My new headshot.
好吧 很漂亮
Yeah, all right. Nice.
好吧 所以…
All right. So…
我听说你来这是为了跟我推销
I hear you’re here to pitch me something.
所以我应该…我会的
Oh. So I should… I’l… Yeah.
我有两个想法 史蒂芬
So, I have two ideas for you, Stephen.
然后我想听听你对我所做的事的看法
And then I’d like to hear what you see me doing.
好吧
Okay.
第一个是关于木偶
Okay. Um, the first one is about puppets.
我认真的 但这很有趣
I mean, it’s serious, but it’s also funny.
木偶脱口秀
It’s a talk show but with puppets.
老少皆宜
And it’s for kids and also for adults.
是一种人们讨论他们自身问题的方式
And it’s a way for people to talk about their problems,
但是是通过木偶来实现
but with puppets.
好吧
Okay.
我还有别的东西给你 史蒂芬
Okay, I have something else for you, Stephen.
好的 另一个 – 针对青少年的
Oh, okay, another one. – It’s for teenagers.
青少年反映的最大问题是
You know, the biggest problem that they say is,
“我们怎样才能让人们听见我们的声音?”
“How can we get people to listen to us?”
我很想给他们这个机会
And I would really love to give them that chance
去他们会去的地方
and, you know, go where they go.
我很想跟他们一起去穿刺店
I’d love to go to the piercing parlors with them,
跟他们一起去文身店 还有…
I’d love to go to the tattoo places with them, and…
你把这叫作节目?
And you would call this show, what?
《塔米的炫酷少年》 – 对
“Tammy’s Terrific Teens.” – Oh, yeah.
我以为会是个有趣的主题
I thought that would be, you know, a fun title.
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
你怎么看待我在做的事 史蒂芬?
Well, what do you see me doing, Stephen?
我是说 你是专家
I mean, you’re the expert.
你有没有联♥系♥过 其他基♥督♥教网络之类的?
Well, have you reached out to any Christian networks or anything?
他们不愿意接受我
Well, they won’t have me.
好吧 从这些节目我所能学习到的…
Okay. Well, what I’ve learned from doing these shows,
我想你也能学习到的是…
and I think you’ve learned as well, is,
如果只是为了
you know, it is dangerous
上电视而上电视 是很危险的
to wanna be seen just for the sake of it. You know?
我确实很喜欢镜头 但是…
Well, I do love the camera, but…
为什么?
Why?
因为这是一个人
Well, because it’s a person.
是一个可以倾述的人
It’s someone to talk to.
是通过我传达上帝的爱
It’s… It’s God’s love through me.
你怎么想呢 史蒂芬?
So what do you think, Stephen?
你想做一个节目吗?
You know, would you like to do a show?
我不知道 塔米
I don’t know, Tammy.
我只是觉得这现在对我们不合适
I just don’t think it’s a good fit for us right now.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
Well, well, I… I…
我真的很感激… – 谢谢你能来
I really appreciate… – Thank you for coming in.
谢谢 – 谢谢你来找我
Thank you. – Thanks for coming through.
我们会负责你的停车验证
We’ll take care of your parking validation.
谢谢 – 好的
Thank you. – Okay.
祝你好运
You have a good one.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
哎呀
Oops.
天啦
Oh, man.
她对她的脸做了什么?
What’d she do to her face?
我跟你说过她住在这 怪胎一个
I told you she lived here. What a freak.
天啦 – 嗨
Oh, man. – Hi.
该死的 她过来了
Oh, shit. She’s comin’ over here.
你们在这闲逛吗? – 是的
You guys just hangin’ out? – Yeah.
你们可以随便说我闲话 没关系
So, you can talk about me. That’s all right.
但是你们要先跟我握手
But, you know, you gotta shake my hand,
然后打招呼
and you gotta say hi first.
嗨 – 嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. – Hi, nice to meet ya.
我是塔米 你叫什么名字?
I’m Tammy. What’s your name?
马♥克♥思♥ – 嗨
Um, Max. – Hi.
但是我们互不陌生 我就住在那边 我们是邻居
But, you know, we’re not strangers. I live right there. We’re neighbors.
让我给你们看看我刚刚到手的东西
Oh! Let me show you guys what I just got.
谁想要一张我的照片?
Who would like a picture?
乔伦娜 我不敢相信
Jolene, I cannot believe that you have eaten
你几乎把一整罐花生酱都吃完了
almost an entire jar of peanut butter.
抱歉 苏珊娜 我不小心吃了两个人的份
Well, I’m sorry, Susanne. I happen fo be eating for two.
别求我
Don’t beg.
好吧 你很乖
Okay, you’re being so good.
我说 我已经够了
I say, have at it.
苏珊娜 既然你
You know, Susanne, since you’re having
在为自己筹钱方面 遇到了困难
so much trouble collecting money for your benefit,
我或许能帮你
I might be able fo help you out.
你?怎么帮?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!