5,000 years, you’ve been snoring away.
我失去妹妹 痛苦了整整五年
I’ve had 5 years of grieving,
您知道我有多痛苦吗
of suffering with my sister who can’t see me.
是的 我是个没有神庇护的可怜的小人物
I’m a poor earth-dweller with no divine protection.
我每天都生活在挥之不去
I live with the pain every day,
无止境的痛苦和悔恨中
and with the guilt that never goes away.
因为这都是我的错 是因为我的帽针
Because it was all my fault! It was my hatpin!
这和帽子有什么关系
What’s this about a hat?
哦 没什么 等会儿我再告诉您
Nothing, I’ll tell you later.
嗯 纳斯比斯 我忠实的医生
Nosibis, my faithful doctor. . .
你能否让这个女孩苏醒过来
See if you can give the girl a little life back,
让她能够再次享受她姐姐的爱
so she can enjoy all this love for her.
谢谢
Thank you. . .
殿下
Your Highness.
尊贵的陛下
Serene Majesty?
医生说如果我们把帽针拔♥出♥来♥ 她就会死掉
The doctors said if we took it out, she’d most likely die.
我的天哪 你疯了吗
You’re insane!
我是请你医治她 不是杀死她 你这个皮包骨
I asked you to cure her, not kill her, you bag of bones!
哦 冷静 阿黛拉 不要影响医生
Calm down, Adèle. Don’t interfere.
那是什么
What’s that?
法老的内脏
The Pharaoh’s entrails.
不错
Charming.
他必须要吻吗
Is the kiss necessary?
不 这只是一个传统
Not really, more of a tradition.
因为 要等她醒过来以后再吻 就得征求她同意了
It’s better to do it now, before she wakes up.
他占便宜
No kidding.
好吧
Well. . .
我们出去透透气
Let’s go out and see the sights.
你疯了吗 打这么狠 我可是你妹妹
Are you mad, hitting the ball like that? I’m your sister!
对 你是我妹妹 你是我最爱的人
And I love you more than the whole world.
能认识您我感到很荣幸 阿黛拉小姐
It was a privilege meeting you, Miss Adèle.
我也是 帕特莫斯
Same here, Patmosis.
你这么粗鲁
for being so rude.
替我谢谢他 我会的
And thank him for me. – I will. . .
夫人
Mistress.
阿黛拉 你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没人 亲爱的
Nobody, darling.
我向你保证
Don’t move.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine now, I promise.
呃 这边请 陛下
This way, Your Majesty.
啊 那是什么啊
What was that?
实在是抱歉 先生 我又来麻烦您了
Sorry to importune you again.
说 说吧
Go ahead.
您能不能告诉我去尼罗河 怎么走
Which way to the Nile, please?
哦 当然可以
Why, of course!
这些当地人个个都很奇怪
They are very curious people.
而且都很不懂礼貌
Cruelly lacking in manners.
的确如此 陛下
I agree, Your Highness.
不过他们的艺术造诣倒是相当的高
But they have highly developed artistic talents.
就拿这个院子来说吧
This courtyard, for example,
真是美极了
is magnificent.
是啊 很壮观
Quite magnificent!
我们应该在这里建个金字塔
We should build a pyramid here.
它一定会让这里锦上添花
I’m sure it would be a fine addition.
呃 这是个好主意 不过陛下 是不是该走了
Meanwhile, Sire, perhaps we should rejoin the others?
说得对 帕特莫斯 我们走
You are right, Patmosis. Let’s go!
法老的诅咒昨晚降临巴黎
Curse of the Pharaohs Strikes Paris!
快看报啊
Read all about it!
罗浮宫的木乃伊神秘消失
Mummies Vanish from the Louvre!
给您 先生 谢谢
There you go, sir!
快看报啊 法老的诅咒降临巴黎
Curse of the Pharaohs Strikes Paris!
这回怎么又扯上木乃伊了
What’s this now about mummies?
一定又是反政♥府♥主义者的阴谋
It’s another anarchist plot.
通知内务部
Call the Interior.
太好了 终于能饱餐一顿了
Tuck in, my little Caponi!
您找谁
Who’s it for?
我找阿黛拉小姐
It was for Miss Adèle.
啊 她去度假了 要好几周
She’s taken a few weeks’ vacation.
看来你得送给其他人了
Give them to someone else.
哦 给我吗
For me?
您真是太好了
That’s so kind!
先生您贵姓 呃 佐伯伯 伯伯夫
What’s your name?
您的名字叫什么
First name perhaps?
哦 我叫 安德烈 那个烈 是
Yes. Andrej, with a J, as in. . .
是 热烈的 热 进来喝杯茶
As in jaguar.
好的
Cup of tea? – Yes.
快点 小姐 船马上就要离港了
Hurry, miss, we’re about to leave.
知道了 急什么啊
All right, keep your hair on.
阿黛拉·布兰科
Blanc-Sec, Adèle.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴绿色帽子的女人
The woman in the green hat?
交给我们吧
Leave it to us.
快快快 快去搬行李
Hurry up!
您好 欢迎 您好 欢迎
Welcome on board.
对不起 这是个意外 对不起
Sorry, it was an accident.
旅途愉快 布兰科小姐
Have a good trip, Miss Blanc-Sec.
阿黛拉救了她妹妹
While Adèle was saving her sister…
我要把你做成标本
A fine zebra!
我和他走散了
I’ve lost Saint Hubert!
快去找他 快去找 快去
I just lost him! Go and find him!
能够做成标本 你应该感到荣幸
You put up a good fight.
拜托 别杀我 求你了
Please, I’m begging you.
笑一笑
Smile!
抓住他 把他带走
Take him away!
你也很适合做标本
You look like a fine specimen, too.
圣休伯特 待在那里别动
Sit tight.
我去找增援部队
I’ll get reinforcements.
不着急
Fine, take your time.