Be my guest.
哦 您真是友善 在我们那个时代
Very kind of you.
友善是非常珍贵的品质
Kindness is a highly prized quality in our dynasty.
我知道在整个旅程中 您都对我很照顾
I admit that throughout this adventure,
可以说是关怀备至
you have been very hospitable towards me,
我一直都想谢谢您
and I’d like to thank you.
你能听见
You could hear?
是的
Everything.
那么你也能看见
And see? Like when I. . .
是的
Everything.
别害羞
Don’t blush.
有这样的身材 您完全应该感到自豪
With this body, you appreciate that of others more.
谢谢
Thanks.
我猜您在找一个能治这个孩子的医生吧
I suppose you want a doctor to cure this poor child.
是的
Yes.
我们不仅是姐妹
Not only is she my sister,
还是好朋友
but also my friend, my angel. . .
我们是双胞胎
My twin.
呃 她怎么会这样的
What happened to her?
一次意外
A freak accident.
碰到了野兽
A camel?
不 碰到了球
Tennis.
把帽针借我 想都别想
Lend me your hatpin. – No way!
谢谢 不客气
Thanks. – For nothing.
我知道你一定是想说
Which I take to mean. . .
哦 天哪 为什么父母给了她聪明和美丽
“Gracious! Why did my parents give her beauty and leave me
而只给了我痛苦和妒忌
“only bitterness and jealousy?”
一盘决胜负
One game all.
用新球
New balls.
我记得那一年 我们刚满二十岁
We’d just turned twenty.
阿加特非常漂亮
Agathe was so beautiful.
我们都爱上了一种新运动
we’d discovered a new sport and played whenever we could.
一有空就去玩
In order to avoid. . .
为了避免竞争 我们从来没有真正比赛过一次
any sense of rivalry, we never had an actual match.
这是场严格的友谊赛
Our games were strictly friendlies.
就在我们越来越投入
Then, in a moment of euphoria,
越来越开心的时候
a moment of shared happiness,
悲剧发生了
tragedy struck.
阿加特
Agathe!
小姐 你没事吗
Miss, are you okay?
小姐 醒醒啊 小姐
Miss, wake up!
让开 阿加特 醒醒 阿加特 阿加特
Move!
求你了
Please!
别死 对不起
No, not that!
请别丢下我
Sorry! Stay with me!
别碰我 快去找医生来 阿加特 阿加特
Don’t touch me! Go and fetch a doctor!
她只比我晚出生几分钟
She was born a few minutes after me but. . .
却走得这么早
she departed well before me.
真希望我能替阿加特去死
It’s the only race I’d have loved to lose.
这真是令人难过的意外
Indeed, a most regrettable accident.
相信我 没能帮你 我真的感到非常遗憾
Believe me, I’m very sorry I can’t help you.
教授很伟大
The Professor did a remarkable job.
他刚才发出的精神力量
His mental power
足以让方圆两公里内的死者复活
must have woken the dead in a radius of 2 km.
可惜我不是你要找的那个人
But I’m not the right person.
等一下先生
Hold on a sec. . .
你说方圆两公里
2 kilometres?
是的 差不多
Yes, probably.
这就像你往水里丢石头
The waves ripple out
会激起层层涟漪一样
like when you throw a stone into water.
法老的医生从来没有离开过他身边
And Ramses’ doctors never left his side?
他们从不离开法老房♥间 包括做♥爱♥的时候
They never left the room, even when he was mating.
拉美西斯二世的木乃伊
The Mummies of Ramses II.
帕特莫斯 你真棒
Patmosis, you’re a genius.
出发
Let’s go!
请问一下拉美西斯的展览在哪里
Excuse me, I’m looking for the Ramses exhibition.
好的
Yes, quite!
帕特莫斯 别和路人说话 会引起混乱的
Stop importuning people. You’ll get us noticed.
我在坟墓里躺了整整五千年
I couldn’t resist. It was rather amusing.
好不容易出来一趟 难道就不能让我笑个五分钟吗
After 5,000 years in a tomb, can’t I have some fun?
等把正事办完 你就可以去死了
First things first. Then you can die.
笑着去死
Of laughing, if you wish.
你能打开吗
Can you open it?
呃 我既不是医生也不是锁匠
I’m no better locksmith than doctor.
哦 你总得有点用吧 不然我还不如把你丢进塞纳河
Perhaps you could serve some kind of purpose,
你会觉得味道和尼罗河不一样
or I’ll float you down the Seine. The Nile, it ain’t!
好了 别生气 我只是想表现一下我的幽默感
Don’t get upset. Humour soothes the savage breast.
天哪 这一点都不幽默
That’s not humour!
也许五千年前的法老 会觉得这样很好笑 可现在是二十世纪
Maybe it made the pharaohs laugh, but this is the 20th century!
谢谢
That’s better.
这边请 夫人
This way, Mistress.
请 夫人
Coming, Mistress!
拉美西斯二世的木乃伊
The Mummies of Ramses II
您的神经太紧张了 放松点
You’re very tense. Relax.
等会儿让我来给您做个按♥摩♥
I’ll give you a massage later.
你当过按♥摩♥师
You’re a chiropractor now?
没有 不过我曾深入研究过肌肉动力学
No, but I studied molecular energy.
还是研究开门动力学吧
For now, stick to opening doors.
漂亮吧 以前我们经常画
Beautiful, eh? Reminds me of when we painted.
都检查过了
All clear?
你们看 那是什么 什么
Look, what’s that?
帕特莫斯 交给我吧 夫人
Leave it to me, Mistress.
哦 哎 小姐
Miss!
唤醒人你不会 击昏他们你可真在行
Waking people, no, but knocking them out, no problem.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, Mistress.
哦 我的天哪 他们站的顺序都乱了
They’re all jumbled up.
要是让拉美西斯看到了 他一定
If Ramses saw this. . .
把他叫醒 帮他们重新排队
Wake him, so he can rearrange them.
不 不 这不行 法老醒来的时候他们必须围在他身边
The faithful first, so they’re there when the Pharaoh wakes.
可怜的人 他一定很想家
Poor dear, don’t want him feeling homesick.
为了不亵渎法老 我建议我们最好还是遵循必要的礼仪
And definitely not insulted, so I suggest we respect protocol.
这点我同意
I’m in favour of protocol.
对不起 打扰了 您是医生吗
Sorry to bother you, are you a doctor?
请问您是医生吗
Are you a surgeon?
我找位医生
I’m looking for a doctor.
哦 你肯定不是
No, you’re not a doctor!
有谁是医生吗
Doctor anyone?
睡得真香
Great nap.
帕特莫斯 你这身打扮太可笑了
What is that ridiculous attire?
哦 当地人的服装 将就一下吧 陛下
Native costume, Your Highness.
请让我介绍阿黛拉·布兰科小姐
Allow me to introduce Miss Adèle Blanc-Sec,
她是个记者
a scribe.
您好
Hi.
这里的人居然雇佣女人当记录员
The natives employ women to write their texts?
是啊 这里的文明程度还处于初级阶段
Their civilization is still rough and ready,
不过这位小姐非常和蔼
but she is very amiable
把我们叫醒就是她的主意
and waking us was her good idea.
是个好主意 不过我觉得醒得稍微早了点
Good idea? I feel I’ve woken up a little early.
很抱歉叫醒您 陛下 我实在是万不得已
Sorry to wake you, Your Highness, I had no choice.
因为事关生死
It’s a matter of life or death.
哦 要知道 生和死也就是来来去去吧
Life or death? It comes and it goes.
我想让妹妹醒过来
I’d like my sister’s to come back.
呃 阿黛拉小姐误以为我是医生 所以把我叫醒
Miss Adèle woke me up in the belief that I was a doctor.
你 医生
You? A doctor?
你都不配给我剪指甲
I wouldn’t let you clip my nails.
她在找一个能治疗她妹妹的医生
She’s looking for a doctor to treat her sister,
我斗胆请求陛下 您是否能够开恩
and we thought that in your great kindness,
允许您的私人医生 给阿黛拉小姐可怜的妹妹看看病
you might let your personal physician take a look at the child.
你居然为了这么点事把我叫醒
You woke me up for such a trivial affair?
等一下 陛下
Hold on, Rammy!
您在坟墓里沉睡了五千年