Here we are!
这边走
This way, my friends.
哦 我都等不及了
This is so exciting!
亲爱的 你还什么都没看过呢
You haven’t seen anything yet.
等会儿千万别眨眼 别错过了好戏
And don’t blink, or you’ll miss it.
为你们准备了小吃 祝你们胃口好
I prepared some snacks for you.
啊 真是累死我了 太周到了 来 这个给您
Good thinking. This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
有香槟 太好了 在哪里 看
Champagne? I’ll be tipsy again.
窗户这里 噢 谢谢
Which way? – At the window.
快开始了 我们来得正好
Look at the crowd. We’re just in time.
就是他
There he is!
他的头又小又难看
An ugly little head he has.
难怪他们要把它砍下来 哦 夏洛特
I see why they’d chop it off. – Charlotte!
是因为那颗蛋
It was because of the egg.
它太珍贵了
It was too much for him.
看呐 给他套上袋子了
They’ve put a bag on his head.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
为什么给他套了袋子他就飞走了
Why’d the executioner fly off with a bag on his head?
那里
There!
它在那里
There it is!
它在那里 卡波尼 我在
There! – I’m here!
它抓了个人 快叫救护车
It’s snatched a man. Fetch an ambulance.
其余的交给我 马上就去 马上就去
Leave the rest to me. – I’ll go right away.
伙计 戴着吧
You keep it, buster.
送给你了
You’ve earned it.
呃 有人吗
Anyone there!
这是哪里
Where are we?
我已经到地狱了吗
Is this hell?
是我
Here I am!
阿黛拉
Adèle?
您好
Hello.
这到底怎么回事啊
How can this be?
你给了它生命
He saved your life.
它救了你 你们两个扯平了 嗯
You brought him to life, so it’s only fair.
是啊
Yes.
安德烈 出了什么事 他们是谁
What’s going on? Who are these. . .
埃斯佩朗迪
Esperandieu?
梅纳德
Menard!
天哪 真是个奇迹
By the saints! A miracle!
梅纳德 你这个老无赖
Menard, you old blackguard!
嘿 埃斯佩朗迪 真是没想到
Esperandieu, well I never!
我说你怎么到这里来了
How on earth did you get here?
哦 这可说来话长了
That’s a very long story.
对 以后有的是时间 捧杯热巧克力聊一年都行
You can tell it later. This winter, over a hot chocolate.
可先得让木乃伊复活去救人
We have a mummy to wake and sister to save.
开个玩笑
Just joking!
对 对 她开玩笑
Yes, she’s just joking.
我可不开玩笑
Well, I’m not joking.
走了这么远您一定累了吧
Tired after your trip?
是啊 很累 非常非常累
Indeed I am. Very tired.
那要不要先回家
Want to go home? – Yes.
是啊 我想我是该回家了
I should be going home.
我送您吧 好 你送我回家
I’ll take you. – Yes, take us home.
好吧 我送你
Sure, take him home.
再见了 小鸟儿
Goodbye, ducky!
那是什么
What’s that. . .
圣休伯特 埃斯佩朗迪
Saint Hubert?
怎么卡住了
Not now!
快滚开 你这臭狗
Stupid hound!
我可是 我可是圣休伯特职业猎人
I am Justin de Saint Hubert, big game hunter…
你是职业猎人
Big game hunter?
告诉你 我也是个猎人
I’m a hunter, too,
不过我这个猎人只打败类
but I only shoot black sheep.
我这里正好缺一个败类的标本
You seem a fine specimen.
放下枪 你想干嘛
Stop that! You’ve no right!
一 不
One!
二 不
Two!
三 不
Three!
四
Four!
五 不 不 不
Five!
现在别死 求你了
Don’t die now, please!
我尽量坚持
I’ll do my best.
我来帮你吧
Let me help.
安德烈 你要想帮 就去帮那只翼手龙
If you want to help, look after the pterodactyl.
可教授在流血 他们俩是一体的
But the Professor’s bleeding. – They’re connected!
他们中只要有一个死了
Don’t ask how or why. If we lose one, we lose both.
另一个也会死 快去想想办法
Don’t let it happen.
好的 没问题
Yes, of course!
交 交给我吧
Leave it to me.
去杜四街
28, Rue Dufour.
我该怎么做
What do I do now?
找些古老的东西围成一个圈
Place antique objects in a circle around me.
东西越古老越好
The older the better.
对 那边那个
Yes, that one.
我找到了绷带
I’m going to need to. . .
帮你包扎伤口
put this bandage on you.
我马上来 马上来
I’ll be right back.
好 现在呢
There! What now?
现在
Now. . .
我要尝试和木乃伊建立联♥系♥
I’ll try to establish contact with the mummy
看看它是否愿意把钥匙交给我
to see if it agrees to entrust the keys to me.
好
Excellent!
什么钥匙
What keys?
人死后
After death,
整个身体开始萎缩
the whole body shrinks
把生命锁在灵魂里
and locks itself in the mind.
灵魂是永生不灭的
I discovered the frequency
我通过多年的研究 找到了一把开启灵魂的钥匙
that enables me to communicate with the mind,
永远不会死
which never dies.
太好了
Wonderful!
有希望了
It’s going to work.
要不要
Maybe. . .
吃点止血剂
some procoagulants. . .
我把药
in a nub. . .
混在了奶油里
of butter?
教授 教授 教授
Professor!
求你了 别死
Please, stay with me.
求求你 再坚持一会儿 求你了
Please, just a little longer!
上帝保佑
Bless you.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 弄碎了
Sorry about the glass.
没关系 我来收拾
Forget it. I have to tidy up anyway.
真遗憾 他已经走了
What a shame he’s gone.
我真希望能和他聊聊
I’d have liked to get to know him.
啊 这是谁呀 你们俩长得可真像啊
What have we here? I detect a certain likeness.
我妹妹 对
She’s my sister.
不过
But. . .
我想
Actually. . .
您帕特莫斯拥有那么高超的医术
With the knowledge you possess, perhaps you could try
应该能把她治好
to bring her back to life?
也许我有点小才能 可是这个不是我的专长
I have some modest talents, but not that one.
什么 你不是医生
What? You’re not a doctor?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我是个核物理学家
I’m a nuclear physicist.
我擅长处理数字 符号♥ 方程式之类的东西
I deal in figures, signs and equations.
我想您弄错了
Nothing very extraordinary.
所以医生都被葬在法老旁边 法老离不开医生
Doctors don’t leave the pharaoh’s side, and are buried next to them,
就在他的隔壁
right next door.
我能进去弄点茶喝吗
May I make some tea?
请便