我想我是不太可能从这里出去了
I don’t see how I can get out of here.
而且我现在得花很多精力去控制那只鸟
Anyway, my mind is too busy controlling the bird.
翼手龙
The pterodactyl? – Yes.
对 你去埃及的时候 我想提高一下自己的技巧
I wanted to refine my technique while you were in Egypt.
所以我想办法让一颗 一亿三千五百万年以前的恐龙蛋复活了
I brought to life an egg over 1 35 million years old.
太好了 那让一个四千年前的木乃伊复活 是小事一桩了
Perfect! A 4,000-year-old mummy will be child’s play.
哎 也许吧 不过那只鸟
Perhaps, but the bird exhausts me.
它让我筋疲力尽 不控制它
Whenever I doze off,
它杀戮的本性就来了 我得阻止它
its killer instinct takes over. I must stop it.
嘿 先救我的妹妹 让那只大鸟等一下
My sister first, then your giant insect.
没问题 可你怎么把我从这里弄出去呢
That’s fine by me, but how will you get me out?
相信你的律师
Trust your lawyer.
你好
Sir?
来见我的委托人 埃斯佩朗迪
I’m here to see my client, Esperandieu.
圣休伯特先生 能问个问题吗
Mr. Saint Hubert, can we have a comment?
伯特兰 叫那些记者们让开 快快快 退后
Hold back the reporters!
先生们 冷静 先生们 请冷静
Gentlemen, calm down!
请听他说 请回答我的问题
Let him speak!
收到政♥府♥的邀请 我中断了在非洲的旅行
I cut short my African trip at the government’s behest.
他们请我这位专家来协助卡波尼先生 抓捕翼手龙
They have asked me to dispatch this pterodactyl.
能为国家效力 我感到非常荣幸
It’s a great honour to put my talent at the service of the nation.
圣休伯特先生 您准备怎么抓住它
Mr. Saint Hubert, what approach will you use?
第一步 我打算先跟踪它
First, we’ll track it down,
熟悉这种动物的特点和习性
to study its behaviour and habits.
那您怎么找到它呢
How will you find it?
很简单 重要的是 抬头看
Quite simply, by raising our sights.
今天有什么好菜
Anything good today?
鸽子肉
Pigeon.
你在哪里 在哪里 在哪里 在哪里
Come out, wherever you are.
它就在这里 卡波尼 我能感觉到
It’s right here, Caponi.
很好 是 是翼手 翼翼脚 翼头…
I can sense it. – Wonderful.
这是什么东西
What is it exactly?
羊肉 一定是的
Mutton! That’s what it is.
真的
Really?
我百分之百确定 相信我 我最了解粪便了
Categorically. Trust me, I know my droppings.
观察粪便是了解和追踪动物最好的方法
It’s the best way to track an animal.
我们有进展了 卡波尼重大进展
We’re making progress, Caponi. Progress!
太好了
Wonderful.
饭碗 饭碗底下有个徽章
In the bowl, there’s a badge.
你装成厨师阿尔芒珀蒂布兰查德
You’re Armand Petit-Blanchard, head cook.
阿尔芒什么
Armand what?
阿尔芒珀蒂布兰查德
Petit-Blanchard, I said!
我放在更衣室里的厨师徽章 被人偷走了
Someone stole my badge from my locker.
放开我
Hands off me!
快出去
Get out!
够了
That’s enough now!
好吧
Right. . .
我需要一个更好的计划
I need a better plan.
对不起 没有三明治了
Sorry, no more paté.
那就算了 谢谢 嘿 卡波尼
Not to worry.
根据我的判断 巴黎附近能找到羊的有三个地方
Unless I’m mistaken, it could find sheep in 3 places.
北部的蒙马特牧场
Montmartre in the north,
东部的农贸集市
the colonial exhibition in the east,
还有 中部的植物园
or the Botanical Gardens.
说得对
That’s right.
那就出发
Let’s go!
上帝保佑
By the grace of God!
谢谢 孩子
Thank you, my son.
别碰我
Don’t touch!
快点 快跟我走
Hurry up, let’s go!
哦 好吧 爸爸说过 越是屡战屡败 越要屡败屡战
As Daddy would say, a battle that seems lost is the most exciting.
继续努力
Up and at ’em!
农夫已经数了两次了 他确定一只羊也没少
The farmer’s counted the herd twice. None missing.
好的 我们走
Fine! Let’s go!
啊 我的羊
My sheep!
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
枪走火了
It just went off.
伯特兰
Bertrand?
去找兽医
Get a vet.
二十八号♥房♥ 我来打♥针♥
Cell 28. It’s for his jab.
对不起
Sorry.
教授 快醒醒
Professor?
快跟我走 快
Wake up! It’s time to go.
能晚点再来吗 阿黛拉小姐 我累了
Would you be so kind as to come back later?
我想先睡一会儿
I really am very tired.
这算什么事
That takes the biscuit!
六只普瓦图山羊 四只拉瓦努瓦斯羚羊
Six Poitou goats, four Vanoise chamois,
十五只拉尔扎克母羊
fifteen Larzac ewes and. . .
还有九 十 十二只侏罗纪绵羊
nine, ten, twelve mountain sheep from Jura.
侏罗纪
Jura?
全都在这里 一只也没少
All present and correct!
很好 现在就剩下植物园了 做好准备卡波尼
Good. On to the Botanical Gardens. The noose is tightening.
明天太阳一出来 我们就发动突袭
We’ll launch our assault at first light.
谢谢
Corporal!
该换班了
You’re relieved!
太好了
Fine by me.
祝你好运
Good luck!
教授 睡得好吗 我们该走了
I hope you had a good sleep. We have to go now.
你在这里干嘛 又不是我要待在这里
What are you doing here? – It’s not by choice.
教授呢
Where’s the Professor?
昨晚他被带走了
They transferred him last night.
行刑前都这样
Always do before the execution.
行刑
Execution?
嗯 明天早晨上断头台
The guillotine, tomorrow at dawn.
那他就
It can’t be. . .
是啊 我很遗憾 除非
Unfortunately, it can. Unless. . .
能赦免他 赦免
He gets a pardon. – Pardon?
对
Yes.
拿着
Here. . .
我赦免你
I pardon you.
去 捡回来 快 小黑
Go on, fetch!
好孩子 真聪明
Good boy, Nelson!
总统先生
Mr. President,
布兰科小姐来了
Miss Blanc-Sec’s here.
她很干净
She has nothing on her.
什么 她很干净
What? Nothing on her?
我们搜过了 她没带武器
We searched her. She’s unarmed.
哦 去吧
Go on!
过来 小黑NCome on, Nelson!
好孩子
Good boy!
亲爱的布兰科小姐
My dear Miss Blanc-Sec!
您好 总统先生
Mr. President.
如果没记错的话 你好像采访过我
You know I have a fond memory of that interview. . .
什么时候来的
When was it?
零六年一月十八号♥ 您当选的第二天
January 1 8th, 1 906. The day after you were elected.
那是我第一次采访
It was my first interview.
印象当中那一次我好像笑得太多了
And the last time I laughed so much.
我当时吓坏了
Yes, I was appalling.
您还是那么迷人
You were charming.
对了 你找我有什么事吗
So, what can I do for you?
是的
Well. . .
我知道您当选总统以来 一直都很反对死刑
As President, you often criticise the death penalty.
啊 我的第一届任期里 就赦免了十七个死刑犯
I’ve pardoned 1 7 condemned men in my first term.
一点没错
Precisely.
您能不能再赦免一个人
Please, pardon one more.
埃斯佩朗迪教授
Professor Esperandieu.
他明天就要被处死了 可他是无辜的
Due for execution tomorrow. He’s innocent.
我知道他的案子 他害死了三个人
I know his case.
其中还包括警♥察♥局长
We have 3 dead bodies, including a Prefect.
这不是他干的 这全是因为那只翼手龙
He didn’t kill them. It was a prehistoric beast!
只有教授能够控制它