我擅长搏斗 我不需要保姆
I’m combat proficient. I don’t need a babysitter.
我们什么时候出发
So, when do we leave?
凌晨五点
0500.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
她喜欢我
She’s into me.
她讨厌你
She hates you.
看看这个
Watch this.
如果她发生什么事情 我们都得负责
You know, if something happens to her, it’s coming back on us.
你有问过我的意见吗
Did you ever think to ask me for my opinion?
我跟你说了十遍了 我别无选择
I told you 10 times before, I didn’t have a choice,
除非你想去蹲监狱
unless you don’t mind going to jail.
教堂是吓唬你的
Yeah, well, Church intimidated you.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
又是你那个滥情的女朋友打来的吧
Is that the woman you can never fully trust calling again?
总有一天我会捅死你的
You know, I will stab you one day.
宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
我当然在想你
Yeah, of course I’m thinking about you.
我还能想什么呢
What else is there to think about?
没得救了
Hopeless.
你当过兵对吧
You were in the Army, right?
我看的出来
I can tell.
是的 当过三年
Yes, ma’am. Three years.
最后一次是去阿富汗的科鲁那省
Last tour was Afghanistan, Kunar Province.
为什么不干了呢
Didn’t like it anymore?
说来话长
Long story.
-说来听听吧 -好吧
-I would like to hear it. -All right.
他们训练我当狙击手 让我做指挥官
I was trained as a sniper, and an instructor, too,
我想要参加战斗
but I actually wanted to mix it up, get in on the action.
有一次我们被困在一个山谷里
This one time, we’re stuck out in this hell-hole valley.
大约三十个塔♥利♥班♥
About 30 Taliban opened
从山上向我们开火
up from these houses in the hills above us.
我们有八个人被困在了哪里
And they got about eight of us pinned down bad.
我请求炮兵支援
So I called in for artillery support.
但是长官不同意
But, “No way,” Says the captain.
说不想伤害当地居民
Didn’t wanna endanger the locals.
所以我们分散开来 有些趴在沟渠里
So we scattered. Some crawled to a ditch,
有些走干枯的河床 其他人负责掩护
some to the dry riverbed and the rest bailed.
但我们仍然被困在杀伤区域
But we were still stuck in the kill zone.
我们苦战了大约三小时
And we battled for, I don’t know, three hours.
最后终于有一架
And finally, an Apache
阿帕契直升机来掩护我们
gunship chopper showed up to provide air cover.
硝烟殆尽 但是
Scattered the Hadjis, but…
我发现我的队友
Smoke clears and four of my squad
有四个死在沟渠里 两个死在河床上
are dead in the ditch and two in the riverbed.
我非常愤怒 他们死得太不值得了
Yeah, I was mad and sick, all dead for nothin’.
知道我最受不了的是什么吗
You know the most screwed up thing of all
那晚当我回到基地
is when I got back to base that night,
我发现他们打死了我收养的流浪狗
I found out that they had shot this stray dog that I adopted.
指挥官下令处理掉基地里所有的动物
Commander’s orders to get rid of all animals on the base.
就好像他们觉得
I mean, you’d think we had
今天死的人还不够多一样
enough damn shooting for one day, you know?
那时候我就决定要离开了
And, anyway, I figured it was time to move on.
我听说这里在招人我就来了
I heard these guys were looking for someone, and here I am.
你带了收发机吧
You got that transponder?
-是的 在西北十五公里方向 -好的
-Yes. Apparently, 15 kilometers northwest. -Okay.
亲爱的
Hello, darlin’.
亲爱的 我现在有点忙
Hello, darlin’. I’m a little busy. Can I…
快点 我们尽快完成
Let’s move. We’re in and out of here fast.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
-比尔小子 -在
-Billy the Kid. -Yeah?
今天是你的幸运日 你去选据点
Today’s your lucky day. You get to take point.
愿意效劳长官
My pleasure, sir.
太了不起了
Impressive.
等一下
Hold on.
你什么时候能跑那么快
Remember when you could do that?
忘了 你呢
No, do you?
必要时我比他还快
I could blow him away if I needed to.
是吗 往下看
Really? Look down.
知道我看见什么吗
Look down. You see what I see?
一双短腿
Short legs.
赌一千块你追不上他 去啊 闪电侠
1,000 bucks you can’t catch him. Go on, Flash.
我现在有点忙
I’m a little busy.
是吗
Are you?
我在山上找到了飞机残骸
Found the wreck at the bottom of the hill, sir.
慢点 比利 给我们点面子
Slow it down, Billy. You’re making us look bad.
-你说什么 -你听到了
-Say it again, over? -You heard.
-收到 我慢点吧 -非常感谢
-Roger that. Slowong ot down. -We appreciate it.
其他残骸在山那边
Rest of the plane’s over the hill, sir.
干得好 比利
Good work, Billy.
看来有人运气很不好
Looks like somebody had a bad day.
你们几个去右边看看
You guys go to the right.
走开
Take off, Rover.
比利 去找个有利位置
All right, Billy. You get a vantage point up there.
手里还有狼毛
There’s fur in their hands.
狼群来之前他们还活着
These guys were alive until the wolves got to them.
小心点
Be careful.
就是这个吗
Is this it?
是的 就在里面
Yes, it’s here.
凯撒 来帮下忙
Caesar! I need you in here.
抓住这东西 里面应该有个弹簧
Caesar, grab a hold of this thing. I think it’s spring-loaded.
圣诞 拉住它
Lee, hook it on.
我数到三 大家一起拉
Now, on the count of three, let’s pull it back.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-我们撑不住的 -坚持住
-We can’t hold this. -You have to.
快点麦琪
Come on, Maggie!
-出问题了 -什么
-Something’s wrong. -What?
计时炸♥弹♥启动了
The explosive timer’s triggered.
-还有多久 -五十四秒
-How long? -Fifty-four seconds!
现在跑还来得及
If we leave now, we’ll make it.
-麦琪 别管了 -我能搞定
-Maggie, let it go! -No, I can do it!
快点麦琪
Come on, Maggie!
怎么回事
Maggie, what’s going on?
她启动了爆♥炸♥装置 快退后
She tripped the detonator. Stay back!
我坚持不住了
I’m losing my grip!
别放手 不然她死定了
You do, she’s cut in half.
-快 麦琪 -拿到了
-Come on, Maggie! -Got it!
幸好有我在
Yeah, lucky I was here.
少臭美了
Just thinking that.
对不起 这东西很重要
I’m sorry. It’s important I get this.
你很勇敢 但没有常识
You’ve got guts. No common sense.
特勇敢
But guts. Come on.
好了 任务完成 我们走
It’s all right. We got it. Let’s go.
你真厉害
You’re strong.
比利 快下来 我们回去了
Billy, come on down. We’re out of here.
怎么回事
What happened?
这女人是个疯子 幸好我承受能力强
That woman is crazy, but I got a good pump.
你们不好奇箱子里面到底是什么吗
Aren’t you curious about what’s inside the case?
我只想摆脱教堂
No, I just wanna get Church off our back.
比利小子
Billy the Kid!
这是什么鬼地方 比利
Where the hell is he? Billy!
放下你们的武器
Drop your weapons!
没门
No way.
不可能
It ain’t happening.
是吗
No?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对不起 长官 我中了他们埋伏
I’m sorry, sir. They were waitin’.
-放下武器 -别听他的
-Drop the weapons now. -Don’t do it.
他是个坚强的士兵
He’s a strong soldier.
我们看看他有多坚强
Let’s see how strong he is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!