她背叛过你
She cheated on you.
-只有一半 -什么意思
-It was a half-cheat. -Which is?
就是半真半假
The other side of a half-truth.
-传言并不可信 -是吗
-The facts are murky. -Murky.
不是我想打击你
I hate to break this to you, pal,
你那个女朋友可是个偷♥情♥高手
but your girlfriend over there has a world-class cheating gene.
-我真该一刀捅死你 -太迟了
-I should stab you in the heart. -Too late.
干杯
Hi, cheers.
我曾经以为你的心是黑的
You know, I used to think you had a black heart.
岂止是黑啊
Black is too colorful.
宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
-巴尼 -莉斯
-Hey, Barney. -Hey, Lacy.
答应我下次别占有我的宝贝太久哦
Promise next time not to keep my baby away so long?
我用良心发誓
Cross my heart.
如果他有的话
If he had one.
看看是谁在神游
Look who’s lost in space.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
你有不带骷髅头的东西吗
You got anything that doesn’t have skulls on it?
说实话 还真没有
Matter of fact, I don’t.
爱因斯坦的狭义相对论
Einstein’s theory of special relativity.
我改良了一下
Only I made it better.
你们知道吗 老枪年轻的时候
Believe it or not, before Gunner became chemically unbalanced,
是麻省理工学院化学工程系的高材生
he went to MIT, had a Master’s degree in chemical engineering.
没想到他居然有脑子
This idiot actually had a brain, you believe that?
后来怎么回事
Well, what happened?
他缀学去当保镖了
He quit to be a bouncer.
就为了追一个女孩 在舞厅里跳起了舞
I wanted to get close to this girl who danced at this disco.
没想到她居然甩了你
Yeah, I can’t believe she dumped you.
-难道你不会吗 -我也会
-Wouldn’t you? -I would, yeah.
-我们能出去聊聊吗 -当然 走吧
-Can we talk outside? -Yeah, sure. Let’s go.
我该怎么说呢
How do I put this?
你就直说吧
Just be straight up. Honest.
我觉得
I feel…
我也不清楚我的想法
I’m not sure what I feel.
觉得这种生活不适合你吗
This life, it’s not for you, is it?
我以前觉得挺适合的
I thought it was.
你给我机会加入你们
You gave me a chance to be one of you,
我永远都会尊敬你
and you’ve got my respect forever.
我也是
And you’ve got my respect, too.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我打算干完这个月
Well, I’d like to finish out the month.
就去找我女朋友
Then I wanna go meet up with my girlfriend.
她是哪里人
Where’s she from?
法国人
She’s French.
我们在阿富汗认识的 她是个护士
Believe it or not, I met her in Afghanistan. She was a nurse.
跟你真配
That comes in handy.
是的 你会喜欢她的
Yeah. And you’d like her.
我愿意为她做任何事
You know, she’s the kind of person you wanna do things for.
我做这个就是想赚多点钱
That’s why I took this job, ’cause the money’s great.
我就可以给她买♥♥她想要的东西
Now I can afford to get her everything she deserves.
这种感觉真的很棒
It’s one of those things that just feels right.
我们在一起
You know when you can be with someone
根本不用多说什么
and you don’t even have to talk.
就能知道彼此在想什么
You already know what they’re thinking.
你有过这样的感觉吗
You ever had that?
当然
Sure.
我不想让你们觉得 我是一个逃兵
I don’t want you to think that I’m deserting you.
不会的 如果我像你这个年纪
No, listen. If I had to do it all over again at your age,
我也会这么做
I’d be doing what you’re doing.
进去再喝两杯吧
Why don’t you freshen up that beer?
好吧
All right.
巴尼·罗斯
Barney Ross.
找我♥干♥嘛 教堂
What do you want from me, Church?
你的记性不太好吧 巴尼
Not too good in the memory category, are you, Barney?
我们之前有约定 你答应过我的
You made a deal with me. You gave me your word.
结果你毁了半个亚特兰大市
And you end up blowing up half of Vilena,
还把那个中情局特工打的半死不活
punching holes and a bowie knife through a fellow CIA agent,
虽然他确实是个混♥蛋♥
even if he was a dirtbag.
但是我伤心的是
But what breaks my heart
你竟然偷了我五百万美金
is that you stole $5 million from me.
就凭你干的这些事情我就可以
And for all this male pattern badness,
把你送进关塔那摩监狱最黑暗的牢房♥
I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole in Gitmo.
让你永不见天日
No sunlight.
-但是我没有这么做 -谢谢
-But I kept you out. -Great.
因为我知道 总有一天
Because I knew the day
你会补偿我的
would come when you were gonna pay me back.
这一天终于到了
Today is that day.
继续说
Keep talking.
有架中国飞机
A Chinese plane got shot down over the mountains
在噶扎克山区附近被击落了
near a hell-hole called Gasak.
谁干的
Yeah? Who shot it down?
猜猜看
Take a guess.
飞机上有个保险箱
Onboard that plane is a safe
你不需要知道里面装的是什么
carrying something you don’t need to know about.
你只需要知道
All you need to know is
你不能让它落到坏人手里
you can’t let it fall into the wrong hands.
你们要赶在别人之前到那儿
Now, you’re gonna go in there,
把保险箱里的东西带回来
and you’re gonna get the contents of that safe before anyone else.
交给我
You’re gonna bring it to me.
对你们来说是小菜一碟
It should be a walk in the park for you.
这样我们就两清了吗
And then we’re even.
这个到时候再说
We’ll get to that.
那个保险箱很先进
The safe in that plane is very high-tech.
每隔120秒就换一次密♥码♥
The access code changes every 120 seconds.
如果输入错误密♥码♥它就会爆♥炸♥
You use the wrong code, it blows.
-所以我们需要你们去 -等等
-So we need to get you in… -Wait, wait.
我们是谁 你跟谁一起做事
“We.” Who’s we? Who are you working with?
这不关你的事
That’s none of your business.
就当做是某个公♥司♥吧
Let’s just call our host The Corporation.
我会派一个专家跟你一起去
All right? I’m sending along a pro
她是专门负责处理这种情况的
who specializes in this type of situation.
她叫陈麦琪
Her name is Maggie Chang.
女人吗
A woman.
叫麦琪的通常都是女人
That usually goes along with the name Maggie, yeah.
不可能
Forget it.
她能照顾自己
She can handle herself.
但我先跟你说清楚
But let me be clear.
要是她出了什么事 不管是死了
If anything happens to her, she gets a hangnail,
还是受伤了或者是被欺负了
she gets hurt, she gets roughed up,
只要她回来的时候跟去之前有任何不一样
she doesn’t come back in exactly the same condition she went in,
那你和你的那帮混♥蛋♥兄弟
you and your little gang of psychotic mutts
就都别想活了
will never be seen again.
这一点我可以保证
And that, I promise you.
我可不擅长做保姆
I don’t make a very good babysitter.
别小看自己
Don’t sell yourself short.
你会做的很好的
You’re gonna make a very good babysitter.
七点准时见
Be there at 7:00.
你好 我是陈麦琪
Hey. I’m Maggie Chang.
-你就是巴尼·罗斯 -是的
-You’re Barney Ross? -Yeah.
教堂跟你提过我吧
Mr. Church told you about me?
他说你想跟着去
Said you wanna tag along?
我是去帮忙的
Help, not tag along.
摩托车很漂亮
Nice motorcycle.
我们没去过那地方 不知道会发生什么
Where we’re going is new. We don’t know what to expect.
改装过的吗
Is it custom?
我觉得你不该跟着去
I think it’s a mistake, you coming along.
自己改的吗
Build it yourself?
是的 你是在耍我吗 麦琪
Yeah, I built it myself. Are you playing games with me, Maggie?
没有 你在耍我吗
No. Are you playing games with me?
教堂跟我说了
Church told me what you said.