尼泊尔 欣德胡帕克区
还不开口是吧
很好
那你就等死吧
中国 河北省
阿尔巴尼亚 嘎什咔山
钚 一种放射性元素 可作为核燃料和核武器的裂变剂
布莱克福德 苏格兰地名
艾娃 森族来了
快通知大家
每间房♥都给我搜
继续搜
跑 快跑
你♥他♥妈♥是什么人 神父吗
别挡我们的路
勇敢点 我们马上就能回家了
I’ll be back 和 Yippee-ki-yay是他们各自的片子中的经典台词[终结者 虎胆龙威]
法国 巴黎
-开稳一点 收费公路 -我尽量
-Keep this sucker steady, Toll! -I’m doing my best!
准备好
Here we go!
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastards!
去死吧
Eat shit!
-你最好蹲下 -该死
-Better duck! -Oh, shit.
快掩护
Cover up!
分头行动
Break!
-小心你的脑袋混♥蛋♥ -闭嘴 老枪
-Watch your head, lnsect! -Shut up, Gunner!
太爽了
Gotta love it!
有直升机
Incoming chopper!
我们得把这家伙解决掉
We gotta get this thing out of here!
有方案吗
You got any ideas?
-我就是在问你呢 -我也想问你
-That’s what I’m asking you! -Well, I’m asking you.
安全
Clear!
我来搞定
I got this.
收费公路 把他扶起来
Toll Road, get him up.
特伦
Trench?
真是太丢脸了
This is embarrassing.
确实是
Yeah, it sure is.
他在这儿干嘛
What’s he doing here?
来救这个中国富豪
Saving this Chinese billionaire.
是吗 真有趣 我们也是
Oh, yeah? That’s funny. So are we.
那看来我们是接了同一个任务
Well, then we have a scheduling problem, don’t we?
快帮我松绑科学怪人
Cut me loose, Frankenstein.
别生气 老枪
Don’t get nuts, Gunner.
帮下他
Do it.
-你的团队呢 -在外面等我
-Where’s your team? -Waiting.
我需要武器 要大家伙
I need a weapon. Something big.
就你的吧
Yours.
我的大家伙可从不外借
My big weapon’s hangin’ right where it is.
算了凯撒 你还有把备用的
Come on, Caesar. You got a backup.
你敢不还 我就毙了你
If I don’t get this back, your ass is terminated.
你做梦
In your dreams.
特伦 跟我们一起出去吧
Trench, we got a way out.
不用 我有办法
Thanks. I got my own.
我们带你出去
Let’s get you out of here, pal.
我不想打断你们
Hey, look. I hate to break up the bromance.
已经晚了二十秒了
We’re 20 seconds late!
把富豪扶起来
Get Moneybags up.
你不会说谢谢吗
A “Thank you” Would be nice.
-我不喜欢欠你人情 -你已经欠了伙计
-I hate owing you. -Well, you do, big boy.
我们走 阳
Let’s go, Yao.
-你打赢了吗 -那还用说
-Did you win? -Of course I win.
快走
Let’s go!
我没子弹了
I’m out!
现在才带你的幸运戒指
Now you put on your lucky ring?
大水要来啰
One wet wall coming up.
有种就冲我来
I got your gang bang right here!
怎么
What?
我掩护你
I got your back!
继续前进
Keep movin’!
我们走
Here we go!
-为什么总是我 -你中枪了吗
-Why always me? -Are you hit?
是啊 两枪
Yeah, twice.
-幸亏不是我 -你真会说话
-Better you than me. -That’s nice. Nice.
-你叫了客房♥服务吗 -好像没有
-You order room service? -Not really.
这下悲剧了
This is gonna be a piss-poor ending.
那管用吗
That loaded?
希望吧
We can only hope.
对不起长官 我在计算风向
Sorry, sir. I had to adjust for a wind shift.
没关系 去最后那个位置
No problem. Hit the last position.
收到
Moving out. Over.
快走 快
Let’s go, go, go!
快点
Let’s go! Come on!
娘们 坚持住
Okay, hold on, ladies.
武装支援来了
Cavalry’s here.
怎么那么慢
It’s about time you got here!
-装好导弹 -这就去
-Wake up Santa. -On it.

Shit!
干得太漂亮了 小子
The guy is good. You’re good.
谢谢长官
Appreciate it, sir.
我们会回来接你的 孩子
We’ll swing around and pick you up, kid.
不会迟到
I won’t be late, sir.

Go!
好了 伙计们 别玩了
All right, guys. Put your toys away.
瞄准目标
Target in sight.
-准备就绪 -开火
-Soup’s hot! -Fire!
-你没打中 -是你没瞄准
-You missed. -You’re aiming!
开火
Fire!
干得太漂亮了 我们走
That was a statement. Hit it!
-把摩托艇扔掉 -快点扔掉
-Drop the skis! -Come on, get rid of this weight.
起来 宝贝
Climb, baby.
快点起来 宝贝
Climb, baby!
飞起来
Climb!
它还没有起来
It ain’t gettin’ up!
-我带着幸运戒指 -幸运戒指
-Lucky ring. -Lucky ring.
我们离北♥京♥大约还有二十英里
We are approximately 20 miles out of Beijing.
虽然我不想问 但油压是多少
Not that I wanna hear it, what’s the oil pressure?
-显示错误 -太好了 测高仪呢
-Faulty. -Great. And the altimeter?
一直停在一万英尺
Would you believe? It’s stuck on 10,000 feet.
-液压装置呢 -什么液压装置
-Hydraulics? -What hydraulics?
恭喜你 你又多了一个垃圾
Congratulations. You own another piece of junk now.
-等你有空我想跟你聊几句 -随时可以
-Hey, can we talk when you’re not too busy? -Sure, anytime.
这孩子太棒了
Kid’s amazing.
是吗 我也是 你要习惯赞我
Really. So am I. You’re just used to me.
让客户准备好
Get the client ready.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你得抄近路回家了伙计
Looks like you’re taking a shortcut home, pal.
降落伞穿好了吗
Parachute good?
降落伞 为什么是他穿降落伞
Parachute? Why you got a parachute?
他们居然把降落许可改到了明天
Can you believe they changed our landing permit until tomorrow?
没关系 我就可以早点回家了
Yeah, but it’s okay. He’ll get home a little earlier.
还有15秒
Fifteen seconds.
打开舱口
Opening the hatch!
阳 把富豪安全送回家
Yang, get Moneybags home safely.
那你什么时候回来
So when are you coming back?
也许很快也许不回来了 也许去过新生活
Maybe soon, maybe never. Maybe try a new life.
你走了 那我调戏谁
Then who am I supposed to pick on?
你会找到另一个的
You will find another minority.

Yang.
笑一个
Smile.
再见了 大鳄鱼
See you later, alligator.
那才是真正的中式外卖♥♥
That’s real Chinese takeout.
开快点 我想家了
Floor it. I’m homesick.
遵命
You got it.
我爱这首歌♥
Yes! I love this song!
lchaos
Juliet. Two.
圣诞 兄弟
Christmas, my friend.
你不会真的要这么做吧
Please tell me you ain’t going through with this.
当然了 看看那女孩
Of course I am. Look at that girl.
谁不想娶她
Who wouldn’t marry her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!