那是怎么一回事 她怎么能在床上跳咸那个样子
What was going on in there? How could she fly off the bed like that?
她的疾病能导致她出现异常力量
Pathological states can induce abnormal strength…
加快动作表现
…accelerated motor performance.
譬如说
For example…
九十磅的女人看到她的孩子 被压在卡车轮下
…say a 90-pound woman sees her child pinned under the wheel of a truck…
她能冲过去将卡车抬起一尺高
…runs out and lifts the wheels a half a foot up off the ground.
你应该听说过那样的说法 她的症状也一样
You’ve heard the story. Same thing here.
我是说原理是一样的
Same principle, I mean.
她到底有什么问题
So, what’s wrong with her?
我们仍认为是颞叶
We still think that the temporal lobe…
你到底在胡说什么 天啊
Oh, what are you talking about, for Christ’s sakes?
你到底有没有看到她
Did you see her or not?
她一付疯掉的样子
She’s acting like she’s fucking out of her mind!
她有精神疾病 就像是人格分♥裂♥或
Psychotic, like a split personality, or….
天啊 对不起
Oh, Jesus, I’m sorry.
人格分♥裂♥的真正病例
There haven’t been more than 100 authentic cases…
不超过一百个 麦尼尔太太
…of so-called “split personality,” Mrs. MacNeil.
我知道你很想去找心理医生
Now, I know the temptation is to leap to psychiatry…
但理性的心理医生也会
…but any reasonable psychiatrist
也会先搞清楚生理上的状况
would exhaust the somatic possibilities first.
接下来要怎么办
So, what’s next?
脑充气X光摄影 我想找出脑伤的部位
A pneumoencephalogram, I would think, to pin down that lesion.
我们得再帮她做一次脊椎穿刺
It will involve another spinal.
天啊
Oh, Christ!
脑电图跟血管摄影找不到的问题
Well, what we missed in the EEG and the arteriograms…
它应该都能帮我们找到答案
…could conceivably turn up there.
至少可以排除其他的可能性
At least it would eliminate certain other possibilities.
谭尼医生说X光检查结果是阴性
Dr. Taney says the x-rays are negative.
也就是说没有任何问题
In other words, normal.
你会把毒品放在家里吗
You keep any drugs in your house?
当然没有 我不会做那种事
No, of course not. Nothing like that.
你确定
Are you sure?
我当然确定
Well, of course, I’m sure.
我可以跟你保证
I’d tell you.
天啊 我连大♥麻♥都不抽
Christ, I don’t even smoke grass.
你计划提早回家吗
Are you planning to be home soon?
我是指回洛杉矶
I mean, uh, to L.A., I mean.
不 我
No, I, uh…
我在盖新房♥子
I’m building a new house.
我把旧家卖♥♥了
My old one has been sold.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我要带
I was gonna take….
芮根放假后 我要带她到欧洲住一阵子
I was gonna take Regan to Europe for a while after she finished school.
你为什么要问这个
Why do you ask?
我想我们得开始找心理医生了
I think it’s time we started looking for a psychiatrist.

Hello?
雪伦
Sharon?
该死
Shit.
天啊
God.
雪伦
Sharon!
你丢下芮根一个人跑出去 是什么意思
What do you mean, leaving Regan by herself?
她的房♥间窗户是打开的 里面冷得要命
Her window’s wide open. The room is freezing.
-他没跟你说吗 -谁
-Didn’t he tell you? -Who?
-柏克 -柏克跟这件事有什么关系
-Burke is… -What’s Burke got to do with it?
屋里没有别人在 所以我得去买♥♥索拉辛
Nobody was here. When I went to get the Thorazine…
我拜托他留下来陪她
-…I had him stay with her, and…. -Oh.
-我早该知道的 -我想你说的对
-I should have known better. Sorry. -I guess you should have.
检查结果如何
How were the tests?
我们得开始找心理医生
We have to start looking for a shrink.
查克 请进
Hi, Chuck. Come on in.
我以为你听说了
I suppose you heard.
什么事
Heard what?
你还不知道
You haven’t heard.
柏克死了
Burke’s dead.
他一定是喝醉了 他从外面的阶梯摔下来
He must have been drunk. He fell from the top of the steps right outside.
他掉在大街时摔断了脖子
By the time he hit M Street, he broke his neck.
天啊
Oh, God.

No!
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
雪伦
Sharon…
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我摸你额头时请张开眼睛
When I touch your forehead, open your eyes.
你觉得很舒服吗 芮根
Are you comfortable, Regan?
是的
Yes.
你几岁
How old are you?
十二岁
Twelve.
有人附身在你身上吗
Is there someone inside you?
有时候是的
Sometimes.
他是谁
Who is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
是豪帝队长吗
Is it Captain Howdy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
如果我请他告诉我 你会让他回答吗
If I ask him to tell me, will you let him answer?

No.
为什么
Why not?
我害怕
I’m afraid.
如果我跟他谈 我想他会离开你
If he talks to me, I think he’ll leave you.
你要他离开你吗
Do you want him to leave you?

Yes.
我要跟附身在芮根身上的人说话
I’m speaking to the person inside of Regan now.
如果你真的在 你也被催眠了 你得回答我所有的问题
If you are there, you, too, are hypnotized and must answer all my questions.
快现身吧
Come forward…
回答我的问题
…and answer me now.
你是附身在芮根身上的人
Are you the person inside of Regan?
你是谁
Who are you?
-帮帮我 -放手
-Help me! -Let go!
卡拉斯神父
Father Karras?
我们见过面吗
Have we met?
不 我们没见过面 但他们说我一眼就能认出你
No, we haven’t met, but they said I could tell.
他们说你长得像拳击手
That you look like a boxer.
威廉金德曼 凶案组
William F. Kinderman. Homicide.
有什么事吗
What’s this all about?
他们说的没错 你的确长得很像拳击手
It’s true. You do look like a boxer.
像《出♥卖♥♥♥灵肉的人》里的约翰加菲德
Like John Garfield in Body and Soul.
没错 约翰加菲德 大家都那么跟你说吗 神父
Exactly. John Garfield. People tell you that, Father?
有人说你长得像保罗纽曼吗
Do people tell you you look like Paul Newman?
常常有人那么说
Always.
你认识在这里拍电影的导演
Well, you know this director who was doing the film here…
柏克丹宁斯吗
…Burke Dennings?
我看过他
I’ve seen him.
你看过他
You’ve seen him.
你知道他上星期过世了吗
You’re also familiar how last week he died?
我在报上看到这个消息
Only what I read in the papers.
神父 你对巫术知道多少
Father, what do you know on the subject of witchcraft?
我是指巫术 不是追捕女巫
From the witching end, not the hunting.
我写过一篇相关论文
I once did a paper on it.
真的吗
Really?
从心理学角度来看巫术
From the psychiatric end.
我知道 我看过你的论文
I know. I read it.
出现许多亵渎教会丑闻
All of this desecration in the church…
你觉得这跟巫术有关吗
…do you think this has anything to do with witchcraft?
或许吧 有些仪式曾在黑弥撒中使用过
Maybe. Some rituals used in the black mass, maybe.
关于丹宁斯 报上说他是怎么死的
And now Dennings. You read how he died?
他是摔死的
In a fall.
我可以告诉你真♥相♥ 拜托 神父
Let me tell you how. And please, Father…
这是机密
…confidential.
神父 柏克丹宁斯
Burke Dennings, good Father…
被发现陈尸在大街的阶梯底下
…was found at the bottom of those steps leading to M Street…
整个头反转过来
…with his head turned completely around…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!