芮根
Regan?
你有感觉吗
You feel anything?
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel this?
我一点感觉都没有
I don’t feel anything.
把这个含在嘴里
Put this in your mouth.
含住 这能显示你的体温
Keep it there. This tells your temperature.
红灯亮起时 那是你的体温
When the red light goes on, that’s your temperature.
我不要这么做
I don’t want it.
神经方面的问题
A disorder of the nerves.
至少我们是那么想的
At least we think it is.
我们还不知道原因
We don’t know yet exactly how it works.
青春期初期很常见的问题
It’s often seen in early adolescence.
所有症状她都有
She shows all the symptoms.
过动
Hyperactivity.
脾气暴躁
Her temper.
数学能力不佳
Performance in math.
对 为什么是数学 那是怎么一回事
Yeah. Why the math? What is that?
她的注意力受到影响
It affects her concentration.
-这是利他能的处方笺 -好的
-Now, this is for Ritalin. -Okay.
一天十毫克
Ten milligrams a day.
那是镇静剂吗
Is that a tranquilizer?
它是兴♥奋♥剂♥
It’s a stimulant.
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 天啊 现在的她够兴奋了
A stimulant? My God, she’s higher than a kite now.
从她的症状完全看不出来
Her condition isn’t quite what it seems.
没有人了解儿童过动行为的成因
Nobody knows the cause of hyperkinetic behavior in a child.
利他能可以舒解症状
The Ritalin seems to work to relieve the condition.
我们不了解其中的原理跟理由
And as to how or why, we really don’t know.
她的症状可能跟过度忧郁有关
But, uh, her symptoms could be overreaction to depression.
那不在我的专业领域内
That’s out of my field.
我的女儿一点都不忧郁
My daughter isn’t depressed.
你提过她父亲跟分居的事
Well, you mentioned her father and the separation.
你觉得我该带她去看心理医生吗
You think I should take her to a psychiatrist?
不 我想我们该观察一下 她服用利他能的效果
No. I think we should wait and see what happens with the Ritalin.
我想那应该能治好她
I think that’s the answer.
-好吧 -先观察两到三星期
-Okay. -Let’s wait two, three weeks.
好吧 她说谎的事呢 那也是症状之一吧
All right. And the lies she’s been telling? That’s part of it, huh?
-说谎 -譬如她说她的床会晃之类的事
-Lies? -Like saying her bed’s shaking. That stuff.
你知道你女儿会说脏话吗
Have you ever known your daughter to swear?
-她真的是出口成脏 -不 她不曾那么做过
-To use obscenities? -No, never.
真是有趣
Hmm. Interesting.
就跟她会说谎一样
Similar… Similar to things like her lying…
那不属于她的天生性格
…it’s uncharacteristic for her.
我不了解 她从来不说脏话
I don’t understand. She doesn’t swear.
我帮她做检查时 她是脏话满天飞 麦尼尔太太
Well, she let loose quite a string while I was examining her, Mrs. MacNeil.
我真的很难相信 她说了什么
I find that hard to believe. What did she say?
能骂的她都骂了
Her vocabulary is rather extensive.
举例说明一下 譬如说呢
Well, give me an example. Like what?
她到底说了什么
Specifically, what did she say?
麦尼尔太太
Specifically, Mrs. MacNeil…
她建议我不要碰她
…she advised me to keep my fingers away from her…
别碰她妈的私处
…goddamn cunt.
我无法相信
I can’t believe it.
你不认为心理医生
-She… -You don’t think a psychiatrist…?
不 我想最好的解释 往往是最简单的答案
No. I think the best explanation is always the simplest.
-我们先观察一下 -对
-Well, we’ll wait. We’ll wait and see. -Yeah.
同时
So in the meantime…
别担心
…try not to worry.
我要担心什么
How?
脑水肿影响她的脑部功能 你懂吗
The edema affected her brain, you understand?
她不让医生靠近她
She don’t let no doctor come near her.
她一直在大叫 甚至对着收音机说话
She was all the time screaming, talking to the radio.
-事发时你该打电♥话♥通知我的 -听着
-You should’ve called me when it happened. -Listen.
一般医院不收那样的病人 懂吗
Regular hospital not gonna put up with that.
所以我们帮她打了一针 送她来这里
We give her a shot and bring her here…
让医生治疗她的腿 然后我们就会让她离开
…until the doctors fix up her leg, then we take her right out.
只要两 三个月 她就可以康复出院
Two or three months and she’s out, good as new.
-小姐 -什么事
-Miss? -Yes?
我们来看卡拉斯太太
We want to see Mrs. Karras.
-你有预约吗 -是的
-Do you have an appointment? -Yes.
-你是亲人吗 -对 我是她弟弟 他是她儿子
-Are you a relative? -Yes, I am her brother. He is her son.
等一下
Just a minute.
这真的很有趣
You know, it’s funny.
要不是你去当了神父 你会是公园大道的著名心理医生
If you wasn’t a priest, you’d be famous psychiatrist on Park Avenue.
你妈妈可以住在阁楼公♥寓♥ 不是窝在那个地方
Your mother, she’d be living in a penthouse instead of there.
你进去吧 迪米 我在外面等你
You go in, Dimmy. I’ll wait for you outside.
卡拉斯太太在左边最后一张床位
You’ll find Mrs. Karras in the last bed on the left-hand side.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no.
去找别人 别烦神父
Go get someone else. Don’t bother the father.
回床上去
Go to your bed. Go to your bed.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no.
神父会回来见你的 别担心
The father will be back to see you. It’s all right.
妈妈
Mama.
我是迪米 妈妈
It’s Dimmy, Mama.
迪米
Dimmy.
为什么你要这样对我 迪米
Why you did this to me, Dimmy?
为什么
Why?
来吧 我要带你离开这里 妈妈
Come on, I’m gonna take you out of here, Mama.
妈妈 我要带你回家 今晚我就带你离开这里
I’m gonna take you home. I’ll get you out of here tonight, Mama.
妈妈 一切都会没事的 我要带你回家
Mama, everything’s gonna be all right. Mama, I’m gonna take you home.
妈妈 我要带你回家
Mama, I’m gonna take you home.
你不能安排她住到别的地方吗
Couldn’t you have put her someplace else?
譬如说呢 私人医院
Like what? Private hospital?
谁有钱那么做 迪米 你吗
Who got the money for that, Dimmy? You?
我的饮料里有根外星人的阴毛
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink.
-你说什么 -我从来没见过这种事 你呢
-I beg your pardon? -Never seen it before in my life. Have you?
比起双子星跟水星计划
We’re pretty comfortable up there compared to the Gemini
我们的状况算是不错了
and Mercury programs.
它们的空间非常狭窄
They were tight for space.
我们的空间约210立方尺 身体还可以移♥动♥
You see, we got about 210 cubic feet, so we can move around.
如果你能再度升空 你会带我一起去吗
If you ever go up there again, will you take me along?
为什么
Ha-ha-ha. What for?
第一个上火星的传教士
First missionary on Mars.
告诉我 你为盖世太保做公♥关♥
Tell me, was it public relations you did for the Gestapo
或是在跟社区联络感情
or community relations?
-我是瑞士人 -对 当然
-I’m Swiss. -Yes, of course.
我想你不曾跟戈培尔打过保龄球
And you never went bowling with Goebbels, either, I suppose, eh?
纳粹混♥蛋♥
Nazi bastard.
在教堂后面 你们知道我是指哪里吗
Over behind the church. You know where I mean?
-那是间红砖房♥ -圣麦克礼拜堂
-It’s a red brick wing. -Saint Mike’s.
那里是怎么一回事 我常看到的那位神父是谁
What goes on there? Who’s the priest I keep seeing there?
他常出现在那里 黑发
He’s there all the time. He has black hair.
表情很严肃 他是谁
He’s very intense looking. Who’s that?
-戴米安卡拉斯 -卡拉斯
-Damien Karras. -Karras?
他的办公室在圣麦克礼拜堂后面
That’s his office, back of Saint Mike’s.
他是我们的心理学顾问
He’s our… Our psychiatric counselor.
昨天他打击很大 可怜的家伙 他妈妈过世了
He had a pretty rough knock last night, poor guy. His mother passed away.
她是一个人住
She was living by herself…
我想她是死了好几天才被人发现
…and I guess she was dead a couple of days before they found her.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Cunting Hun.
下三滥的纳粹走狗
Bloody, damned, butchering Nazi pig.
住口 我要杀了你
Stop it! I’ll kill you!
你到底是怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
甜点吃什么
What’s for dessert?
你睡了吗
You sleeping?
好好睡一觉吧
You get some sleep.
好吧
Okay. Very good. All right.
听着 柏克 你的车在路边
Listen, Burke, your car’s at the curb.
路易在等你 车里舒服又温暖
Louie’s waiting. It’s nice and warm.
对 甜心 什么
Yes, honey. What?
去他的
Fuck it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!