-Stop me if you know this one. -Oh, no. Carry on.
好 这位善人收养了这个孩子
Okay. So this good man opened his home to this boy.
当这孩子偷他的钱 这位善人依然疼爱他
And when the boy stole from him, this good man loved him anyway.
当这孩子在学校不及格
When the boy failed in school,
这位善人表示出理解和耐心
this man showed understanding and patience.
当这孩子撒谎 欺骗 抓人 打人
When the boy lied and cheated and clawed and fought…
这位善人都表示出同情和爱
this good man showed compassion and love…
最终 这位从未体验到被人爱的孩子
until the boy, who had never felt anything like being wanted or loved…
终于体验到了
he finally did.
这人成功了 这是个奇迹
The man had broken through. It was a miracle.
一周后 有人闯进此人家中
One week later, intruders broke into the man’s house.
把他和他妻子杀死在床上
Killed the man and his wife in bed.
警方说一些小东西被偷走了
They said some small things were stolen…
孩子可能偷的一些东西
things a child might steal.
没人能肯定
No one knows for sure.
这人的孩子们被送到亲戚家
The man’s children were sent off to relatives.
而这位孤儿 又被送回地狱
The boy, the orphan, shipped back to hell.
就当他终于有机会开始新生活的时候
Just when he finally had a chance at life,
却被两颗子弹夺走了
it was snatched away by two bullets.
-这是个有名的故事 -警方抓到凶手了吗
-It’s a well-known story. -They ever catch who did it?
抓到了吗
Did they?
也许警方没找对地方
Maybe they didn’t look in the right place.
有时候答案其实就摆在面前
Sometimes the answer’s in front of you.
我认为是这孩子杀的
I think the boy killed them.
我认为这孩子干的
I think the boy did it.
他怕他的养父母会有一天醒来
The boy was scared his foster parents would wake up one day…
将来发现他并不值得爱
and realize he wasn’t worth it, like all the others had.
他无法承受这位善人将来会这么待他
And he couldn’t bear the thought that this good man would do that to him.
抛弃他
Would throw him away…
就像一块麻布或是一个瓶盖
like a piece of lint or a bottle cap.
因此
So…
他决定还是不要等将来了
he decided not to find out.
你觉得呢 尼古莱
What do you think, Nicolai?
你以为了解我
You think you know me?
你给我的感觉是个感性的人 麦考尔先生
You strike me as a sentimental man, Mr. McCall.
令我意外
That’s surprising.
我…
I…
我不具备这一点
I don’t possess that chip.
我觉得感性所暴露出来的
I never could understand what comes from feeling that way…
只能是弱点
except weakness.
你那些被我杀死的手下
The men I killed, your men…
我都给过他们机会
I gave them a chance.
他们做出了自己的选择
They made their decision.
我也给你个机会做出选择
I’m giving you the opportunity to make yours.
-谢谢 -不用谢
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
决定之后
You let me know…
告诉我一声
when you decide.
好的
Of course.
我做过一些坏事 尼古莱
I’ve done some bad things in my life, Nicolai.
一些并不光彩的事
Things I’m not proud of.
我曾向一个我很爱的人保证
I promised someone that I love very much…
再也不会变回以前的我
that I would never go back to being that person.
但对你
But for you…
我要破一次例
I’m gonna make an exception.
你问我看你时 看到了什么
You asked me what I saw when I looked at you.
你看我时 看到了什么
What do you see when you look at me?
机密
巨东公♥司♥
史提夫托洛众议员500万元 提摩西罗克洛法官300万元
戴瑞理查森州长1200万元 布兰森基夫参议员4800万元
俄♥国♥之夜
泰芮
曼蒂
失踪人口
-FBI 你找谁 -我找莫斯利特工
-FBI. How can I direct your call? -Agent Mosley, please.
-我是莫斯利特工 -听说你今天找到一些钱
-Agent Mosley. -Heard you found some money today.
你是哪位
Who is this?
关心的公民 查看一下你的私人邮箱
Concerned citizen. Check your personal e-mail.
主旨 追查这笔钱
看信时记得坐稳
Make sure you’re sitting down when you do.
货运纪录
巨东公♥司♥
精炼油
巨东公♥司♥
一号♥码头
他炸了我的油罐 你却让我不要担心
He hit my tankers. And you tell me not to worry?
你会解决此事 让我又一次丢了面子
That you’ll take care of things? Only I’ve been further embarrassed.
我有新的团队 只是时间问题
I have a new team. It’s simply a matter of time.
你已经没时间了
You’re out of time.
纽约的业务只能都停了 什么货都运不了
New York had to shut down. Nothing is moving.
我的电♥话♥没人接 光今天我就损失了数千万
My calls aren’t being answered. I’ve lost tens of millions today alone.
一切都会解决的
It will all be well.
停止损失 否则你就别回来了
Stop the bleeding, or don’t come back.
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
-喂 -麦考尔先生
-Yes? -Mr. McCall.
-尼古莱 -你的命换他们的命
-Nicolai. -Your life for theirs.
-谁的 -你接这个电♥话♥
-Whose? -You’ll want to answer that.
-喂 -麦考尔先生 -拉尔夫
-Yes? Ralphie? -Mr. McCall?
我们关门时 他们闯进来
They came into the store when we were closing.
-你和谁一起 -珍妮 布莱恩 杰伊和马库斯
-Who’s with you? -Jenny, Brian, Jay and Marcus.
这是怎么回事 等等
What’s going on? Wait…
天啊
Oh, my God.

No.
30分钟后 我的人会杀了他们
My men there will kill them in 30 minutes.
除非你29分钟后能赶到
Unless you’re here in 29.
你知道去哪儿
You know the place.
你仍然能闻到燃烧的汽油味
You can still smell the burning gasoline.
位置 麦考尔
他快到了 准备好
He’s close. Get ready.
巴士来了
Here comes the bus.
只是问候一下你 感性的人
Just checking on you, sentimental man.
-是吗 -你愿意为你的朋友而死吗
-Yeah? -You willing to die for your friends?
你愿意吗
Are you?
看到他就开枪
When you see him, shoot him.
巴士是空的
The bus is empty.
电♥话♥转接中…
杀一个
Kill one.
杀一个人
Kill one of them.
你想当第一个
You wanna be first?
-哪来的音乐声 -不知道
-Where is that coming from? -I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know!
他们要杀了拉尔夫
They’re gonna kill Ralphie, yo.
他们要杀了他
They’re gonna fucking kill him.
-哪个方向 -什么
-Which way? -What?
这首歌♥ 是从哪边传来的
The song. Which way is it coming from?
广播系统在保安室
The P.A. system’s in the security office.
站起来走
Stand! Now.
麦考尔先生 怎么回事 这些人是什么人
Mr. McCall? What’s going on? Who are these people?
快过来
Come here quickly!
我需要你支援
I need your help.
报告 你在哪儿
Report! Where are you?
别开枪 别开枪
Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot.
我听不懂你
I… I can’t understand you.
-好 我跪下 -跪下
-Okay, I’m going down. -Get down!
拉尔夫
Ralphie.
带大家离开 别留下一个人
Get everybody out of here. Don’t leave anybody behind.
走后面的工作门 去吧
You use the service doors in the back. Okay? Go.
-喂 -很高明啊 麦考尔先生
-Yeah? -Very clever, Mr. McCall.
我决定出来见见你
I’ve decided to come and see you.
是吗
Yeah?
我会等你
I’ll be waiting for you.
园艺中心
去找人♥质♥
Find the hostages.
高♥强♥度刺丝网
砂石
是我 麦考尔先生 我是拉尔夫
It’s me, Mr. McCall. It’s Ralphie.
你说不要留下任何人
You said not to leave anybody behind.
你绝对不止一百九十磅
Buck-ninety, my ass.

Come on.
该死
Oh, fuck!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!