只是要求批准
He came for permission.
该死
Fuck.
什么
What the fuck?
测试 1 2 3 4
Testing one, two, three, four.
关于普希金
Pushkin.
把你知道的一切都告诉我
I need to know everything:
人名 事情 日期 地点 原因
who, what, when, where, why.
知道你不肯交代
Before you tell me you’re not gonna talk…
你去死吧
You can go fuck yourself, you know that?
你要把我需要的都告诉我
You’re gonna give me what I need.
-或者不说 -你真是混♥蛋♥
-Or not. -You’re such a fuck.
你还是死一边去吧 混♥蛋♥
Why don’t you get out of here and go fuck yourself, you motherfucker?
你知道是和谁打交道吗
You know who you’re dealing with, huh?
我是警♥察♥ 白♥痴♥
I am a cop, you moron!
我发誓要…
I swear to God, I’ll fuck…
好吧 打开
Okay. Open it.
打开车窗
Open the fucking wind…
-我是波士顿警♥察♥ -我时间不多
-I’m Boston P.D. -I don’t have a lot of time.
也就是说 你根本没时间了
Which means you don’t have any.
你惹了大♥麻♥烦
Look, you are in a lot of trouble.
赶紧放了我吧 放了我
Just let me go. Just let me go.
我会放了你
I’m gonna let you go.
我会放了你
I’m gonna let you go.
-我等会再来 -不
-I’ll be back. -No!
混♥蛋♥ 等等
Motherfucker! Wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
我们来找安德烈
We’re here to see Andri.
嗨 安德烈 这里已经暴露了
Hey, Andri. Listen, this location’s been compromised.
你得把东西都收拾走
Get all your shit out of here. You gotta truck it all out.
我才不走呢 这混♥蛋♥是谁
The fuck I’m going to do that. And who’s this fucking piece of shit?
普希金打过电♥话♥ 我是新来的
Pushkin made the call. I’m just the new guy.
-普希金 -普希金 我…
-Pushkin. -Pushkin. I…
普希金花的钱 你管这些干什么 安德烈
Pushkin’s money. What the fuck you give a fuck, Andri, huh?
这是Heckler Koch手♥枪♥吗
Is that a Heckler Koch?
-这个 -是的
-This? -Yeah.
-他说什么 -我不懂
-What is he saying? -I don’t fucking…
-我能看看吗 -你想看看我的枪
-Can I see it? -Oh, you want to see my gun?
是也不是
Yes and no.

-No. -Oh, fuck!
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right!
你们真是疯了
You’re so fucking nuts! Fuck!
好 大家都冷静
All right. Everybody settle down.
弗兰克说你是老大 安德烈
Frank tells me you’re the man, Andri. Yeah?
他说你的手下对你很忠诚
He says your guys are incredibly loyal toward you.
如果你让他们把枪都放在地上
If you tell them to put their guns down, lay down on the floor…
他们会照办 是吗
they’ll do that, won’t they?
给个面子 安德烈 让他们放下枪
Indulge me, Andri. Tell them to lay down.
给 非常感谢
There you go. Thank you very much.
给 普希金先生非常感谢你们
There you go. Mr. Pushkin thanks you very much.
我们没生意了 要关门了
We’re going out of business. Closing down shop.
普希金先生非常感谢你们 给
Mr. Pushkin thanks you very much. There you are.
给 不用谢
Here you go. You’re welcome.
普希金先生赠送的告别礼物 给
Accept these parting gifts on behalf of Mr. Pushkin. There you go.
3 2 非常好 1
Three, two… Look at that, perfect…. one.
谢谢 出口在右边
Thank you. Thank you, sweetheart. Right around to the right.
报♥警♥
Call it in.
-波士顿警♥察♥局 -我是弗兰克·马斯特斯
-Boston P.D. -Detective Frank Masters.
我在沃伦路155号♥发现一起伪钞案 在后门
I am 10-13 at 155 Warren Street, rear entrance.
重复 我是弗兰克·马斯特斯
Repeat: Detective Frank Masters,
在沃伦路155号♥发现一起伪钞案 在后门
10-13, 155 Warren Street, rear entrance.
-还要我为你做什么 -你自己说 弗兰克
-Anything else I can do for you? -You tell me, Frank.
我知道你有条后路 藏在哪儿了
I know you got an escape plan. Where do you keep it?
是吗 你的后路是什么
Yeah? What’s your escape plan, huh?
不是问我 是问你 藏在哪儿了
Not about me. It’s about you. Where do you keep it?
去你的 你这混♥蛋♥ 你已经把我害得这么惨了
Fuck you, you motherfucker. You have fucked me so fucking bad!
-是你害了我 -听听你的话
-You did this! -Do you hear yourself?
是你让这个警徽蒙羞 弗兰克
You did it to this badge, Frank.
你不尊重这警徽 听见了吗
You disrespected this badge. You understand me?
去你的 混♥蛋♥ 我什么都没有 听见了吗
Fuck you, you motherfucker. I got nothing, all right? You hear me?
我什么都没有了 就因为你
I got nothing because of you!
你以为他们不会来找你 你以为下一个不会是你
You think they’re not coming for you, you’re not fucking next?
-反正我是死定了 -那就想办法活下去
-I am a dead man! -Do something about it.
你不知道他们的能耐
You don’t know who these people are!
我已经死定了 活不过一周
I’m a fucking dead man. I won’t last a fucking week.
那就选择正路
Then do the right thing.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfu…
选择正路 弗兰克
Do the right thing, Frank.
你当了22年警♥察♥
Police officer for 22 years,
犯下这种罪 不可能没预留后路
I know you didn’t get this far and not have an out.
-你藏在哪儿了 -我曾是正派警♥察♥
-Where do you keep it? -I was a fucking good cop.
真的
I was.
我知道
I understand.
选择正路
Do the right thing.
为了正派的警♥察♥们
Do it for the good cops, Frank.
你藏在哪儿了
Where do you keep it?
办完后跟我说一声 侦探
Just let me know when you’re done, detective.
护照
这个人
This guy here.
他被拷在这里的管子上 他的后备箱里有20万
He was cuffed to the pipes back here, 200,000 in the trunk of his car.
座位上有这帮人交易的录音
Recording of the whole deal with these guys on the seat.
真夸张 他外套上黏着这个
Crazy. And that was tacked to his jacket.
顺着钱走
这还不是最精彩的
That’s not the best part.
你看
Check this out.
天啊
Holy shit!
好 好
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
谁能数清这些钱
Who’s gonna fucking count this?
我们搜遍了城市
We’ve searched the city.
没他的踪迹
No sign of him.
麦考尔失踪了
McCall has disappeared.
已经告诉普希金先生了
Mr. Pushkin has been notified.
我的人会找到他
My men will find him.
好的
Good.
我去小便
I got to piss.
普希金
他不会回来了
He’s not coming back.
怕了吗
Had enough?
-我的确注意到了 -我还能继续下去
-You certainly have my attention. -Because I can keep going.
一个接一个破坏
Brick by brick. Dollar by dollar.
一个接一个杀
Body by body.
或者是你给老大打电♥话♥ 让他停止自己的业务
Or you can call your boss and tell him to shut down his operation.
今晚
Tonight.
-不是很好的选择啊 -这是你们唯一的选择
-That’s not much of an offer. -Only one you’re gonna get.
既然求了雨 就要承受泥泞
When you pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too.
当你看着我
When you look at me…
你看到了什么
what do you see?
什么也看不到
The answer’s nothing.
我对你没任何感觉 你就像…
I have no feelings about you one way or the other. You’re like…
就像一块麻布或一个瓶盖
Like lint or a bottle cap.
只是个可以扔掉的东西
You’re just a thing to remove.
我曾认识一位俄♥国♥警长
I knew a Russian police captain back in the day.
他跟我说起过他侦办的一个案子 不记得那死者的名字了
He told me about a case he worked on. Can’t remember the guy’s name.
他是个著名学者 住在莫斯科
He was a famous scholar, lived in Moscow.
是一位人道主义者 一位作家
He was a humanitarian, an author.
反正呢 他决定与不幸的人分享他的财富
Anyway, he decided to share his abundance with someone less fortunate.
即使他已经有了五个孩子 但他还是收养了第六个
And even though he had five children, he opened his home to a sixth.
一个12岁的孤儿
An orphan, 12-year-old boy.
这孩子早年在孤儿院被虐待
Kid had been pounded by the system from an early age.
是问题少年
Troubled.
有暴♥力♥倾向 扶不上墙的烂泥
Prone to violence. A lost cause.
-假如你听过就算了 -没有 你接着说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!