泰德 爱尔兰人没问题 这事跟他们无关
Teddy, the Irish are clean on this one. They had nothing to do with it, huh?
你要和每个人都谈谈吗
You gonna sit down with all these guys?
-真的 -我注意到了
-I’m telling you. -Yes, I understand. Duly noted.
听我说 就当帮我个忙
Listen, huh? Do me a favor, all right?
千万别称呼他小约翰
Whatever you do, don’t call him “Little John,” okay?
弗兰克 你怎么还为这些俄♥国♥人工作
Frank, why you working for these fucking Russians?
我的钱不够多吗
My money not good enough?
-约翰 你知道我尊重你的事业 -鲁尼先生
-John, I got respect for your business. -Mr. Looney.
你知道我为什么来拜访
You understand why I’m compelled to make this visit.
我对那事一无所知
I don’t know shit about what went down
也不知道你们该去找谁
or who you should be out looking for.
假如我想抢他们的生意 直接抢来就是了
If I wanna take over anything, I’d fucking do it.
不会给你们剩下什么
There’d be nothing left to you.
因此 看来你不了解老子是什么人
So maybe you just don’t understand who the fuck I am.
约翰 别激动
John. Easy, huh?
别劝我 弗兰克 闭嘴 该死的混♥蛋♥
Don’t “easy,” Frank. Shut the fuck up! Fucking flipperhead.
我讨厌你们俄♥国♥人
See, I hate you fucking Russians.
既疯狂又自大
You’re all crazy and you’re arrogant.
我们爱尔兰人是为了美国梦来的
Now, the Irish, we came here for a piece of the American dream.
却被你们抢走了 所以你们去死吧
You people come over here to steal it. So fuck all of you.
鲁尼先生 谢谢你的坦率
Well, Mr. Looney, I appreciate your candor.
谢谢让我知道你也没有做这件事的头脑
It’s refreshing, and tells me that you’re not smart enough to have done this.
-什么 -那就谈到下一个问题
-The fuck? -Which brings me to my next issue.
我们给你15%的分成 在这里做生意
We pay you 15 percent to do business here.
你多要的10% 我们就算了
The additional 10 percent you steal, we ignore.
这在预料之中 因为你们爱尔兰人就这德性
We anticipated it, as you people are such cliches.
你向联邦调查局告密 我们也能容忍♥ 小约翰
The fact that you’re a rat to the Feds is also tolerable, Little John.
-你说什么 -我们不能容忍♥的是
-The fuck? -What we will not tolerate is…
我们的钱什么也没买♥♥到 没有情报 没有保护
getting nothing for our money: no information, no protection…
没有保险 听见了吗 小约翰
no assurances. You understand, Little Johnny?
-你以为你是谁啊 -我是谁 或者我是什么
-Who do you think you are? -Who I am? Or what I am?
我是谁说来复杂 我是什么很简单 我是个威胁
Who I am is complicated. What I am is easier. I’m a threat.
-我能改变结果 -赶走这混♥蛋♥
-I alter outcomes. -Throw this motherf…
医生 叫医生来 难以置信
Whoa, doctor! Call a doctor. Unbelievable!
Napoli关键时候挺身而出
It’s Napoli in the clutch!
天啊
Holy cow!

Oh, fuck!
平手 难以置信
A tie game. Unbelievable!
这个球被Napoli打爆了
That ball was absolutely massacred by Mike Napoli.
Napoli一次本垒打
A home run by Napoli.
-瞬间扭转局面 -的确
-Can things change in an instant. -They certainly can.
在这半局开始前 本已毫无悬念了
This game was over before this half-inning started.
现在显然毫无悬念了
It is certainly over now!
最终波士顿6-5战胜了纽约队
The final: six to five, Boston over New York…

Hey!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey.
这是我的城市 知道吗 是我的家乡
This is my town. Do you understand me? This is my home.
你不能跟个野兽似的
You cannot run around like a wild animal.
你这是干什么
What the fuck was that?
是发出信息
It’s a message.
意思是说 “我来了”
It says, “I’m here.”
到底是怎么起火的 拉尔夫
What really happened in there, Ralphie?
线路问题吧
Faulty wire or something.
我俩都知道不是这原因
We both know that’s not true.
-对不起浪费你的时间了 -喂 你没浪费我的时间
-I’m sorry I wasted your time. -Hey, you didn’t waste my time.
我妈只有这个店
My mom doesn’t have much except this place.
出了这种事 我只能把别的事先放一放
When stuff like this happens, I just gotta put everything on hold…
尽力帮助她
and help her out, you know?
反正我也通不过保安考试
I wasn’t gonna pass the security guard test anyway.
斯拉维被杀前 他有什么异常之处吗
Was there anything unusually strange about Slavi before he was murdered?
他有没有提到谁 或者为了什么而生气
Did he mention a name perhaps? Agitated about something?
斯拉维从来不在姊妹们面前谈生意的
Slavi never did his business in front of the girls.
是泰威负责我们
Tevi handled us.
我们找不到斯拉维的一个女孩 泰丽
We can’t locate one of the other girls from Slavi’s stable. Teri.
-你了解她吗 -不了解
-You know her? -No.
-去哪儿能找到她 -不知道 抱歉
-Where we might find her? -No. Sorry.
我跟她不是很熟
I didn’t know her that well.
我的信息发出去了吗 泰德
Was my message received, Teddy?
是的 普希金先生
Yes, Mr. Pushkin.
所有和我们打交道的 爱尔兰人 意大利人 美国人
All of our associates… Irish, Italians, Armenians.
都否认与此事有牵连
…are all denying any knowledge or involvement.
我们不能显得软弱 我要求尽快解决此事
We cannot show weakness. I need this wrapped up quickly.
会的
It will be.
不要担心
Of course, don’t worry.
好的
Good.
别光说你不知道
Now enough of what you don’t know.
告诉我你知道什么
Tell me what you do know.
我仍然在排查 不过这像是冲动型杀人
Well, I’m still sifting through things, but the killings were spontaneous.
下手的人显然是杀人高手
Whoever did this specialized in killing.
很少见到这种身手
I’ve rarely seen skills like this.
我想不是和我们打过交道的人
I don’t think it’s someone we’ve encountered before.
不管是谁 把他找出来 泰德
Whoever it is, just find him, Teddy.
这批货可是100万桶呢
I’m talking over a million barrels this delivery.
-知道吗 -一切都会解决的
-Understand? -It will all be well.
我会办妥
I’ll take care of it.
办妥后 要放出消息
When you do, be loud about it.
我不希望再发生这种事
I don’t want this happening again.
当然
Of course.
普希金
快点
Come on.
快点吃
Stuff it in.
看到了吗
See that?
这混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
走吧
-Yeah. -Come on.
打烊
-关门了 出去 -走吧
-We’re closed. Get out. -Let’s go.
该走了
Time to go.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to see you.
看 按时交保护费 就不会有麻烦
See? You pay on time, no more problems.
好 我们走
All right, let’s go.
Mamacita 你该清理一下油烟了
Mamacita, you need to clean the grease.
-会失火的 -口音不错啊
-It’ll cause a fire. -Good accent.
下周见
See you next week.
-我们去找个小姐 -喂 两位警官
-Let’s go get a blowie. -Hey, officers.
喂 把手电关了 什么事
Whoa, put the light down. What’s up?
-我想报♥警♥ -是吗 打911
-I’d like to report a crime. -Really? Call 911.
我们走吧 别搭理他
Let’s get out of here. Fuck that guy.
-我该一枪毙了这混♥蛋♥的 -别激动
-I should have shot that motherfucker. -Take it easy.
-你怎么当上警♥察♥的 -我帮局长吹♥喇♥叭♥
-How did you get this job? -I blew the commissioner.
何必浪费政♥府♥资源
Why waste city services…
我面前就是两个腐♥败♥警♥察♥
when I got two corrupt cops right in front of me?
-是这混♥蛋♥打的电♥话♥ -这混♥蛋♥
-It’s that guy. -This fucking guy?
-是的 -倒车
-Yeah. -Back up.
你怎么知道我的号♥码的
How’d you get that fucking number?
-不难查 -是吗
-Wasn’t hard. -Yeah?
-拍到这个也不难 -你问问前面那家女店主
-Neither was this. -Ask the lady down the street.
那家失火的
The one who had the fire?
小心我让你家也失火 全家人都出不来
Same thing could happen to you with your whole family inside.
-打开 -你也要交保护费和其他人一样
-Open it. -You pay like everybody else.
还有多少份拷贝
How many copies?
就这一份
One.
你肯定是活腻了
You must have a death wish, pal.
你想干什么
What the fuck do you want, huh?
被你们收了保护费的
The people you took the money from…
-你们应该把钱还回去 -凭什么还
-…you should give it back. -Why would we do that?
还回去对大家都好
That would be in the best interest of everyone.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
也许我最好在你身上绑上石头
Maybe our best interest is to tie a block around you…
把你扔进河里
and throw you in the Mystic, huh?
就这么办吧 这是好主意
Let’s do that. It’s a good idea.
你们本该是讲原则的 混♥蛋♥
You’re supposed to stand for something, punk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!