你几天前给我的名片
You gave me that a couple of nights ago.
我给出的名片多了
We give out lots of cards.
你还硬得起来吗 朋友
You still can get it up, dedushka?
我是为一个女子而来
I’m here about a certain girl.
她被打得很重
She got beat up pretty bad.
可能你找错地方了 朋友
I’m thinking that maybe you have wrong address, dedushka.
你说的女子叫什么
This girl, she have name?
-她叫阿琳娜 -阿琳娜
-Her name’s Alina. -Alina?
对这名字没印象
No, it doesn’t ring a bell.
但我相信她肯定口♥活♥很好
But whoever she is, I’m sure she must know how to suck the cock.
好吧
Okay.
我了解
Look, I understand.
你所代表的…
These girls that you…
这些女孩
That you represent.
听说她们就像是投资 所以…
I understand it’s like they’re an investment, so…
我可以给你9800美元
I can give you $9800.
现金
It’s cash.
你想给我9000美元
You’re wanting to give me $9000?
是9800 现金
Ninety-eight hundred. Cash.
-买♥♥什么 -她的自♥由♥
-For what? -Her freedom.
这人傻吗
Can you believe this guy?
这人要为一个烂逼给我9000美元
This guy gonna give me $9000 for one single piece of pussy.
肯定是金逼
Must be Ferrari pussy.
你们美国人以为可以随便到我这里来
You fucking Americans think you can come into my place…
想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
and buy whatever you want.
扔下钱 就想买♥♥走俄♥国♥美女
Beautiful Russian girls, no problem, just throw down this bullshit money.
你♥他♥妈♥这是侮辱我
You fucking insult me.
我只是开玩笑的啦 老兄
I’m just fucking with you, man.
不过你小子有种敢来这里 我喜欢
But you got very big balls coming in here. I like that.
那么
So…
9000美元买♥♥那个不听话的
$9000 for the troublemaker.
仅限一个月
One month.
就这么多
That’s it.
你以为能一次买♥♥断
You think this is one-time payment?
我两星期就能从她身上挣这个数 她还未成年
I make this off this girl in two weeks. That girl is still child.
还可以当处♥女♥卖♥♥
I still can sell her as virgin.
她是长久的摇钱树
This makes prime earner for good while.
带上你的钱滚回去 自己去打9800次飞机
Take your fucking money and go back to your house and jerk off 9800 times.
然后再爬回来找我
Then come crawling back here and talk to me.
到时候她就贬值了
She’ll be used up by then for sure.
或许到时我会免费送给你
Maybe then I will let you have her for nothing.
好吧
Okay.
没事吧 朋友 再见
You’re okay, dedushka? Bye-bye.
美国人都这副德性
You know amerikantsy.
你忘了什么东西
You forget something?
16秒
Sixteen seconds.
一千
One one-thousand…
两千 三千
two one-thousand, three one-thousand.
八千
Eight one-thousand.
知道吗
Understand?
28减去9 等于19
Twenty-eight minus 9, 19.
19秒
Nineteen.
你的心律是正常水平的3倍
Your heart’s beating three times the normal rate.
因为你失血太多
Because you’re losing so much blood.
大约30秒后 你会丧失身体机能
About 30 seconds, your body’s gonna shut down…
你会窒息而死
and you’re gonna suffocate.
被你打成半死的阿琳娜 她依然能活下去
Alina, the girl you beat half to death, her life will go on.
而你要死在这里 在这肮脏的地板上
Yours is gonna end right here, on this funky floor…
就因为9800美元
over $9800.
你本该收下这钱的
You should have taken the money.
你是谁
Who are you?
两万六
Twenty-six one-thousand…
两万七
27 one-thousand…
两万八
28 one-thousand.
对不起
I’m sorry.
麦考尔先生 午餐时间到了
Mr. McCall, it’s lunchtime.
麦考尔先生
Mr. McCall.
午餐时间
Lunchtime.
品客洋芋片
明天就考试了 你还吃这个
You test tomorrow and you’re eating that?
这是给你的
These are for you.
打开
Open it.
我减肥成功了
I made the weight.
明天我一定能考好 这都要感谢你
Tomorrow I’m gonna ace that test. Thanks to you.
手怎么了
What happened?
不小心碰到了
Hit it on something stupid.
一起被称为黑帮火并性质的事件
In what investigators are calling a gangland-style execution…
昨晚某时 有五个人
five men were killed at some point last night…
死于这饭店之上的一间办公室里
in an office above this restaurant.
警方称 这很像是敌对黑帮之间
Police sources have said the killings have all the earmarks of a turf war…
争夺地盘引起的 死者名单尚未公布
between rival factions. Names are not yet being released…
你好吗
How’s it going?
你好 我是摩根·佩德森
How you doing, sir? Morgan Pederson.
我知道你是谁 上车
I know who you are. Get in the car.
带我去现场
Take me to the murder scene.
我们认为是两三个人快速杀了他们
We figured two, maybe three, guys killed them all that quickly.
假如是突袭 没人有还手之力
If it was a power play, no one saw it coming.
我们的线人都没听到动静
None of our informants heard about this going down.
监控系统被拆掉 那里什么也看不到
Security system’s drive was taken so we’re blind in here.
只知道在11点17分 一名服务生端菜上去
At 11: 17, a waiter goes up with a tray of food,
发现他们死了
finds them dead.
给我周围六个街区的监控录像
I want images from every security camera within a six-block radius.
有问题 就打这个号♥码
If you have any trouble, call that number…
都能解决
and it will be taken care of.
手♥机♥保持畅通 我说不定什么时候就打电♥话♥
Phones charged and on. I tend to call at odd hours.
现在 送我回我的住处
Now, if you could drive me to my residence.
等一下 亲切和蔼的人
Hey, wait a second, Mr. Sunshine.
当我是你的司机吗
What do I look like to you? A chauffeur?
这是我们的地盘 你♥他♥妈♥的只是客
This is our town. You’re a fucking guest.
我为我的行为道歉
Let me apologize for my conduct.
经过漫长的飞行 而且这是临时通知
It was a long flight on short notice,
我想尽快的专心开展工作
and I like to focus, to work quickly.
普希金先生手下的死亡 妨碍到他在这里的事业
The deaths of Mr. Pushkin’s men have interrupted his operations here.
进口和货物运送都停了
Imports, movements of goods, have all ceased.
这是令人无法忍♥受的
That’s unacceptable.
当你们这样的人办砸时 普希金先生就让我来处理
I’m the one Mr. Pushkin calls in when people like you fuck up.
-现在情况由我来处理 -我不喜欢你的语气
-I’m accountable now. -I don’t like your tone…
你收普希金先生的贿赂多年了
You have taken Mr. Pushkin’s money for years.
这钱是有附带条件的 无商量余地的条件
Money that comes with conditions. Non-negotiable conditions.
你的问题是觉得自己是个人物 但你不是
Problem you’re having with me is you think you matter. You don’t.
我才是 因此我们就说清楚了
I am all that matters. And so we’re clear:
我不是来跟你们客气的
I’m not here to say “please.”
是来指挥你们的
I’m here to tell you what to do.
准备好
Be ready for business.
我们明天就开工
We open tomorrow.
布莱恩 你看到拉尔夫了吗
Brian, you seen Ralphie?
他今天要参加保安考试的
Supposed to be taking that security guard test.
-他打电♥话♥辞职了 -辞职了
-Called in and quit. -Quit?
也没提前通知 孩子脾气啊
No notice either. Kids, right?
打烊了
We’re closed.
-麦考尔先生 -拉尔夫
-Mr. McCall. -Ralphie.
听说你今天辞职了 我不放心
Heard you quit today. I got worried.
我妈昨晚出了点意外
Oh, my mom had a little accident here last night.
失火了
There was a fire.
-看到了 -所以我要在这里帮忙
-I see. -So I’m gonna help out around here now.
好吧
Okay.
-我们还有很多活要干 -好
-We have a lot of work to do. -Okay.
-那么…-需要帮忙吗
-Yeah, so… -Need some help?
如果你不忙的话 那就太好了
Yeah, if you’re not busy, that’d be awesome.
帮你没问题
Helping you.
波士顿砂石公♥司♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!