She was the only one who could have, right?
在你重出江湖之前
Until you crawled out of your grave.
只有她能查清楚 对吧
You get the chocolate?
你去买♥♥了巧克力么
Oh, fuck.
他妈的
Susan worked in a dangerous world, Mac.
苏珊身处的工作环境危机四伏 麦考尔
Could have happened anytime by anybody.
她无论何时 都可能惨遭毒手
But it wasn’t anybody, it was you. Just….
这次下毒手的不是别人 是你 别说了
You spare me the righteous bullshit, all right?
别跟我扯那些公平正义的鬼话了
You do what you have to do and you move on.
你做完该做的事 然后放下这一切好好过日子
There’s no moving on from this, Dave.
戴夫 这可没那么容易放下
We gotta pay for our sins. What about you?
我们要为犯下的罪行赎罪 是么
Do you deserve to die for yours? Hundred times over.
那你呢 你也应该是罪该万死吧 死一百次都不够
All right. Well, guess what.
好吧 我觉得
There is no sin.
根本不存在什么罪恶
No virtue.
道德亦是如此
It’s just shit people do.
就是人们做的这些事
They trained us to kill people and risk our lives doing it.
他们训练我们去杀人 让我们冒着生命危险 去杀人
Then one day, you get a call saying they’re done with you.
然后有一天 他们打电♥话♥告诉你说
“Thank you for your service. Here’s a plaque.”
你的使命结束了 感谢你的服务 送你一块纪念牌匾
You need a job? Good luck.
你想找工作 祝你好运 自己想办法去吧
You need medical insurance? See the VA.
需要医疗保险 去找退伍军人事务部吧
One day, you’re an asset.
前一天你还是政♥府♥特工
The next, you’re a fucking afterthought.
第二天你就成了累赘
It was a natural evolution. It’s who we were.
这个世界就是弱肉强食 我们都是这样
It’s what we did. It’s what you did.
我们所做的那些 你也是如此
Now it’s what we do. “We”?
我们都会这么做 我们
It’s not just me, Mac.
麦考尔 不光是我一人这样
It’s all of us. Ari, Resnik, Kovac.
阿里 雷斯尼克 科瓦奇 都是这样
All of us.
我们都是如此
Family.
都是一家人是吧
Gentlemen.
各位
Mac.
麦考尔
Looks pretty good for a dead guy.
你这死人现在还是活蹦乱跳的啊
We all want you to know, none of this is personal.
我们想告诉你 我们这么做 不是针对你个人
What you do and become is not my concern.
你做什么 成为了什么人 我不关心
The world is full of so-called men like you.
世界上像你们这样的人 多了去了
And in a perfect world…
如果说世界是完美的
…everything we do comes with a price…
我们无论做什么 都会产生一定的后果
…but this ain’t a perfect world. People do bad things.
然而这个世界并不完美 人们做了坏事
If you’re lucky, you get a chance…
如果你运气好 你可以想办法
…to set it right.
补救 但是
But most of the time, it goes unpunished.
大多数时候 恶人没有受到制裁
This ain’t one of them times.
这次恶人们可没有那么好的运气了
The mistake you made was you killed my friend…
你们犯了个错误 你们杀了我的朋友
…so I’m gonna kill each and every one of you…
所以我要把你们都杀了
…and the only disappointment is that I only get to do it once.
我只有一点遗憾 那就是我只能杀你们一次
Train’s gotta go. Alice has music practice at 7:45.
火车要开了 爱丽丝7点45要去上音乐课
Hey, Ari, fellas! Hey, Carol.
嘿 阿里 伙计们 嘿 卡罗尔
Robert, hope to see you again. Nice to meet you too!
罗伯特 希望能再见到你 见到你们我也很高兴
Dave said you could give me a lift to the station?
戴夫说 你能捎我去车站
Bye, Daddy! Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸 再见 爸爸
Help and company?
跟我们一起走吧
Let’s go.
走吧
See?
看到没
Help and company.
我跟她们一起走
You take the little one! Okay.
你带上那个小女儿 好的
Come on.
来吧
See you at work!
上班的时候见
Look, I don’t think my wife had a favourite.
我觉得我的妻子没有什么特别喜欢的
She never gave a lot of thought to clothes.
她也从来不在乎什么衣着
I’m fine. I’ll bring something over in the morning.
我没事 我早上再考虑一下
Who’s coming after me?
谁在追杀我
The men who killed Susan.
杀害了苏珊的那伙人
Why?
为什么这么做
Because you’re a loose end.
因为他们要杀人灭口
What’s up, Miles? Hey, yo, what up, man?
你好 迈尔斯 怎么了 兄弟
Where are you? I’m at your crib, actually.
你在哪里 我在你家
I don’t have time right Finishing up these walls.
听着小伙子 我没时间跟你解释… 我正在粉刷墙面
Going with the spearmint green.
准备涂薄荷绿色
Yo, you got any food around here? I’m starving.
你家里有吃的么 我都快饿死了
What’s all that barking?
为什么外面的狗在叫
Go to the window. Tell me what you see.
把窗户打开 告诉我你看到了什么
Yeah.

Hey, these dogs outside going crazy.
外面的狗在使劲叫呢
Listen. Hey. Out toward the street, tell me what you see.
嘿 听我说 看看街道上 告诉我你看到了什么
Oh, it’s just some dude out here delivering pizza.
我看到了一个送披萨的家伙
Hang on.
等着
Hey, yo, Mr McCall.
麦考尔先生
Shit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
I think somebody’s trying to get in Miles, listen carefully.
我看到有人想闯进来… 迈尔斯 听好了
Go to my bedroom. You’ll see a bookshelf.
去我的卧室 那里有个书柜
Go. Just go. Yo, what?
快去 什么
Hey, yo, what? Miles.
嘿 迈尔斯
All right. All right. Miles. See it?
好 迈尔斯 看到了书柜么
Yeah. All right.
看到了 好
Middle shelf, there’s a book by Richard Wright: Native Son.
书架中层 有一本理查德·赖特的著作 叫《土生子》
What? Listen. Just do what I tell you.
什么 听好了 按我说的做就行
Native Son. Pull it out.
土生子 把书抽出来
Want me to read it? Pull it out. You’ll see a button.
难不成你现在要让我读书么 把书拿出来 你会看到书后面有个按钮
I want you to push the button.
我要你按下按钮
You’re gonna push the button, it’ll open. Go inside, close the door behind you.
按下按钮后 会有一扇门打开 你进去 把门关上
All right.
好的
Man. Oh, man. Oh, man.
我的天 我的天
Yo, what is this place? All right, calm down, calm down.
这是什么地方 冷静 冷静
Just sit down. Be quiet.
坐下 安静点
Be very quiet. Don’t move.
别出声 别乱动
Hey, Mr McCall.
麦考尔先生
Yo, who are these people? Let me worry about that.
他们是什么人 用不着你操心
Clear.
安全
Calm down. Get in the hole. Go inside.
冷静 进那个洞 进去
All right.
好的
Yo, man, I don’t do well in small spaces, man.
先生 我不太喜欢待在这种狭小的地方
I can’t even breathe, man. Son, son, slow down.
我甚至无法♥正♥常呼吸 小伙子 冷静
Fucking lungs is– Is closing up and shit.
我他妈的肺 都要无法呼吸了
He’s looking right at me.
他在看着我呢
Don’t worry about him. It’s a two-way mirror.
别担心 这是双面镜
You can see them, they can’t see you. It’s too dark in here.
你能看到他们 他们看不到你 这里好暗
I can’t even feel my legs. I can’t even see my feet.
要不是用这个手♥机♥ 我都看不到自己的脚了
Relax. Just breathe. Don’t talk too loud.
嘿 深呼吸 说话声音别太大
Turn your phone off. They’ll see the light. Turn it off.
快把手♥机♥关掉 他们能看到光 关掉
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
How you doing, Dave?
你好啊 戴夫
You know who it is.
你知道我是谁
Since you’re in my house, water my plants for me, will you?
既然你都进我家门了 帮我给植物浇浇水吧
I’m not gonna be back for a while.
我短时间内不会回去了
It’s a mistake to go to war with us, McCall.
麦考尔 你选择跟我们斗 这是个错误的选择
You got it backwards. You’re going to war with me.
这话我也可以对你说 戴夫 你们跟我斗 这更是大错特错
You know where I’ll be.
你知道我会去哪的
I know where he’s headed.
我知道他要去哪了
He’s going home.
他要回老家
Hey, kid.
嘿 小伙子
Back up.
后退
The town’s evacuated. How you doing?
镇子已经疏散了 你好啊
Just got off a double shift. Gonna check if I left my gas on.
警官 我刚刚下班 我回去检查一下煤气有没有关好
All right, make it quick.
好的 动作快点
Let the grey BMW through.
让那辆灰色的宝马车过去
Copy that.
收到
What do we have here?
这是什么情况

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!