But– But why me?
但你为什么对我如此好言相劝呢
Let’s find out together.
我们继续相处 答案会揭晓的
With a storm this size, that surge could be 6 feet.
这种级别的暴风 可能会吹起六英尺高的巨浪
It’s the speed of the hurricane and that giant eye…
飓风的速度非常快 那巨大的风眼
…that could absolutely deluge the coast.
洪水势必冲上岸边
Frances is very slow…
法国 进展缓慢
…due to the amount of rain that Frances is holding…
由于降雨量巨大
…and that it’s moving so slowly. It appears in no hurry to move on.
进展缓慢 似乎无意加快进度
Awaiting another press conference with the governor about efforts…
州长将要举♥行♥另一场新闻发布会
…to prepare for the storm and the inevitable rescues…
告知公众政♥府♥为了应对台风做了哪些准备 还有之后的
…and the following recovery effort.
救援及重建工作
Governor’s already said that he may ask the president…
州长已经表示 他可能会请求总统
…to declare the state a federal disaster….
宣布该州为风暴重灾区
Hello? Mr McCall?
哪位 麦考尔先生
Who is it? It’s me, Miles.
哪位 是我 迈尔斯
I finished the bricks outside. Yeah, I saw it.
外面的墙已经粉刷好了 嗯 我看到了
This is your change for the extra paint.
你多付的钱我给你找零了
That’s all of it? Yeah.
就这些么 对
So, anyway…
那个
…you have something to drink? Yes, I do.
你这有喝的东西么 有的
Would you like something to drink? Yeah.
你想喝点东西么 想
Come on in.
进来吧
Iced tea or water?
喝冰茶还是白开水
What I look like, Jackie Chan?
难道我看起来像成龙么
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Yo, you know they sell these in sets.
你知道他们这都是一套一套卖♥♥的吧
Yeah.
是啊
What you making? Arroz con pollo.
你在做什么吃的 米烧鸡
Moms makes the same thing. Does she?
我妈妈也会做这道菜 是么
Yeah, she puts some I’m not your Moms.
是啊 她会放… 我可不是你妈
And that’s not your pot.
这也不是你家的锅
And this is not your house.
你现在不是在你家
You understand? Okay. Yeah. Yeah.
你明白了吧 明白了
Yo, this wall need a paint job. Yeah, it does.
这面墙需要粉刷了 是啊
Yeah.
嗯
I could do it for you. Could you?
我可以帮你刷了 是么
Yeah.
对
How much?
要付多少
If I could get a plate of that food….
如果能让我吃一盘 就不收钱
Yeah, man.
兄弟
No, seriously, 115.
还是算了 115块
That cool?
可以么
All right, I’ll make a deal with you.
行 那我们来谈一下
Onefifteen, huh? Yeah.
115块对吧 对
Here you go. Free.
给你 不收钱
Read that. Can you read?
读给我听 你识字么
Yeah. What does it say?
嗯 上面写的是什么
Ta-Nehisi Coates, Between the World and Me.
塔那西斯·科茨 在世界与我之间
All right. You read that, we got a deal.
行 你把书读了 我们就谈妥了
Airport? Yeah.
去机场么 是的
Is it somebody’s birthday?
是去参加谁的生日派对么
My daughter.
我女儿的生日
Nice.
不错
How old is she?
她多大了
She’s 5.
5岁大
Guess you don’t fly that often, huh?
我觉得你应该不常坐飞机吧
Been driving in the opposite direction of Logan for the last three minutes.
我过去的三分钟内 都是朝着洛根国际机场的反方向开的
No crust either.
不想吃面包皮 妈妈
Mom? Eat up, sweetie.
妈妈 快吃完 宝贝
Mom says I have to go to the dentist. She never has to go.
为什么我一定要去看牙医啊 我不想去看牙医
The gardener? Grapes.
肯定是园丁来了 我要吃葡萄
Can I have a treat? You know where the grapes are.
我能吃么 你知道葡萄在哪的
Oh, my God.
我的天
My life is so hard.
我的生活真不容易
Here’s your grapes. What…?
你要吃的葡萄
Come on. Show me what you can do. But Seriously?
来吧 吃吧 真的么
Seriously. Come on.
真的 不会吧
Hi, baby.
宝贝
Mommy made a nice map.
妈妈画的地图很不错啊
A, Maine. Very good.
A是缅因 非常好
B, New Hams–
B是新汉姆…
“New Hamster.”
新汉姆斯特
Carol, who is it?
卡罗尔 谁来了
Carol?
卡罗尔
It’s New Hampshire, not “New Hamster.”
是新罕布♥什♥尔 不是汉姆斯特
But I like it as “New Hamster.”
我就喜欢叫它汉姆斯特
Okay, leave it “New Hamster.” The front doorbell is broken.
好吧 那我们之后再… 前门的铃坏了
Your old Army buddy was at the back door for five minutes.
你原来军队里的老朋友在后门 都等了快五分钟了
Actually, I was his team leader, seven years.
其实 七年前的时候 我是他的小队长官
Oh, my– Baby, I’m so sorry. I must have forgot– This is–
抱歉 亲爱的 我都忘记给你介绍了
Got the days mixed up. This is Robert. This is my wife, Carol.
我都过糊涂了 这是罗伯特·麦考尔 这是我妻子 卡罗尔
Hi. My pleasure. Hi. Pleasure to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你 罗伯特
These are our daughters. Molly, Alice. Hi. Hi.
这是我的女儿 莫莉和爱丽丝
Come here. Say hi to Make yourself at home.
宝贝 过来跟叔叔打个招呼 请不要客气
Thank you. Call him Mac.
谢谢 叫他麦考尔就行
Do you want some coffee? No. I’m fine, thank you.
想喝点咖啡么 不了 谢谢
Sorry about the mess. We were No problem.
抱歉 屋子很乱 我们正要 没事 没事
I gotta get these two off to school. Okay.
我得送两个孩子去上学 好的
Girls, let’s go. Out of these pyjamas.
孩子们 要走了 快把睡裤给换了
Nice.
真棒
Robert, nice to meet you. Oh, my pleasure.
罗伯特 很高兴见到你 我很荣幸
Sit down. Come here. Yep.
坐下 过来吧 好
Take these off. Let’s go.
脱下 我们走
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
Get those teeth brushed.
赶快刷牙
You got a beautiful family. Thanks.
你有个幸福的家庭 谢谢
What’s going on?
怎么了
I took this off the guy…
我昨天从一位试图干掉我的杀手身上 找到了这个
…who tried to kill me yesterday. It’s like you said, they’re cleaning up.
你说的没错 他们想杀人灭口
Everybody who’s looking into the Brussels hit, nobody’s safe.
调查布鲁塞尔袭击案的人都不安全
You, your family, nobody.
你和你的家人都不安全 大家都有危险
That’s military-grade encryption.
普通人不会用这种军事级加密技术
You should take it to your office, run the numbers…
你把手♥机♥带回局里 查一下手♥机♥号♥码
…and check the names against passenger manifests…
跟你们从布鲁塞尔返程那天
…in and out of Brussels in the days surrounding the flight.
进出布鲁塞尔的旅客名单进行交叉比对
Whoever we’re looking for made calls to that phone.
幕后黑手可能会打电♥话♥过来联♥系♥手♥机♥的原主人
I’m on it. I’m on it.
我会去查一下的
Tell me I’m wrong, Dave.
告诉我 我想错了 戴夫
You gonna answer it?
能接电♥话♥么
What happened, Dave?
发生了什么 戴夫
You died.
你当时诈尸
That’s what happened.
之后发生了很多
Three months after you disappeared…
你消失了三个月后
…government shut us down.
政♥府♥停止了我们的行动
I went private right after.
之后给我为私人打工了
Doing the same things you and I did for God and country…
做的事 和我们俩为国家做的 如出一辙
…killing names on a piece of paper. Only now….
把该杀的人杀了 唯一的区别是
Now there’s a price next to them.
那些人的项上人头是明码标价的
We killed the enemy. Who said they were the enemy?
我们杀的是我们国家的敌人 他们是国家的敌人 谁说的
Not us. Not me.
我们说了不算
We just followed orders.
我们只是执行命令而已
Mac, there are no good and bad people anymore.
麦考尔 好人坏人之间的界限没有那么明显
No.
不会像以前那么明显了
No enemies.
敌人这个概念是不存在的
Just…
他们死了
…unfortunates.
只是惨遭不幸罢了
And Susan?
那苏珊呢
Unfortunate.
也是惨遭不幸
No one knew the Brussels contract was a deep agency asset.
没有人知道 布鲁塞尔的那位 其实是中情局深度潜伏的特工
Susan was gonna figure out who was in that dining room.
苏珊当时已经快要查清楚 当时那间饭厅里还有谁在场了