…commissioned the portrait…
请人创作了这幅画像
…as a gift for her 12th birthday.
作为给她12岁生日的礼物
Was a young artist, just beginning…
那画家很年轻 刚入行没几年吧
…but, oh, you should have seen it.
要是你能看到他画的过程就好了
Not just the resemblance…
不只是画得像那么简单
…but a spirit that shone through it.
那种气质
It glowed, you know, like a beacon.
就像灯塔的光芒一样挥洒出来
“My little brother,” she’d say. “My Sammy.”
我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 她说 我的山姆
I could never protect her.
我没法保护好她
To lose her twice…
我都失去她两次了
…I can’t imagine.
我简直难以想象
Hello, Susan. I had no idea you were an art lover.
你好 苏珊 嘿 没想到你是个艺术品爱好者啊
That information you wanted just came in.
你想让我打听的消息 刚刚打听到了
Kind of surprising. Okay.
蛮惊人的 好的
I’m sending it to you right now. Good.
我马上发给你 好的
Yeah? Hey.
好的
Calbert’s bank records are fine.
卡尔伯特的银行记录没有问题
Texts, e-mails.
短♥信♥ 邮件都查过了
No marital discord.
没有婚姻不和谐的记录
No girlfriends, no boyfriends, no lovers.
没有结交过男女朋友或者情人
Not even an inappropriate message to a co-worker.
甚至从来都没有对同事说过一些不合适的话
And what about the wife?
那他妻子的情况呢
Oh, come on, Dave. Women fuck around too.
我的天 戴夫 女人也可能搞外遇的啊
Think about it. When’s the last time you sent your wife flowers?
你仔细想想 你上次给你妻子送花 是什么时候
Noted. Noted.
我知道 我知道了
Data on Calbert’s hard drive just came in.
他们刚刚把卡尔伯特硬盘文件记录都发过来了
We’ll talk about it on the plane. I wanna get out of here.
先不说了 我们上飞机了再说 我想赶紧离开这
Run some theories by Stan.
先大概浏览一下有什么内容就行
All right. Watch.
好吧 小心点
I’ll see you downstairs at 6? You got it.
我们6点楼下见吧 好的
How about some of that delicious Belgian chocolate…
嘿 去买♥♥一点你说的那些
…you’re always talking about? Or you’re not getting on the plane.
可口的比利时巧克力怎么样 不买♥♥就别上飞机哟
Guess I’m going back out.
要回家喽
Oh, crap.
丫的 真没用
Oh, great.
可算打开了
Oh, my–
我的天
What do you want?
你想干什么
Get up, bitch!
起来 婊♥子♥
No! You’re hurting me!
不 放开我
Where is the money?
钱在哪
I don’t have any money!
我身上没有钱
Where is the money?
钱在哪
Fucking– Fucking why? Who the fuck are you?
他妈的 你们他妈的是谁
Come on!
来啊
No! Oh, fuck! Let go!
他妈的 滚
Brick will make this pop out.
我就像毕加索一样
Picasso this entire building.
能让这栋楼独一无二呢
Picasso it? Yeah, okay. Yeah.
连毕加索都扯出来了 是啊
How much?
要付多少钱
It’s on the house.
不用付钱
I like that.
那很不错
You been drawing a long time? Since…
你学画画很多年了?
…about third grade.
从三年级的时候开始的吧
What is this?
这是什么
That’s how I sign my work.
我自己的作品 我就会在上面这样签名
My brother, he was a boxer. It’s the right hand of God.
我的兄弟 是个拳击手 天下无敌的那种
He catch you with it, you know.
他一把抓住你 你懂的
You go to heaven or….
送他的对手上天
Okay.
好吧
He still fighting? No.
他还在打拳么 不
Somebody shot him.
有人开枪把他杀了
Coming back from the gym. Not even ganged up on or nothing.
那天他从体育馆回来的路上 他从不惹是生非 没结过仇
Just wanted his gym bag.
那抢劫犯只是想抢他的包而已
What?
怎么了
I didn’t say anything.
我什么都没说啊
Anyway…
不管怎么说
…my grandmother says if you don’t…
我奶奶告诉我
…remember somebody out loud…
如果我把他忘了
…they die twice.
那他等于是死了两次
Grandmother was wise. Hey, Brian.
你的奶奶说的对 你好 布莱恩
Yeah, listen, I’m reading your book right now, and I can’t believe you….
听我说 我现在在读你的书呢 简直难以置信…
Yeah.

Yeah.

Got it.
知道了
Yo, Mr McCall, you good?
麦考尔先生 你没事吧
Hey, yo, Mr McCall.
麦考尔先生
Oh, thanks, Dave.
谢谢 戴夫
No, the–

The police in Brussels, they say that…
布鲁塞尔警方说
…it happens in these hotels, these robberies.
发生在宾馆里的是一起抢劫案
But she never wore any jewellery.
但是她从来不佩戴首饰的
Not even a watch, and….
名贵手表都没戴过
Except for this.
除了这枚戒指
Here.
在这呢
What’d the agency say?
局里的人怎么说
They said…
他们说
…they’d do everything in their power.
他们会竭尽所能
They’re working with Interpol.
他们在和国际刑♥警♥合作
Promised to find whoever it was.
他们承诺说会揪出真凶
But…
但是
…I don’t know what to do now.
我不知道现在要怎么办
Where’s the phone?
那手♥机♥在哪
Is it yours?
是你的么
It’s not mine!
不是我的
Where the fuck is it?
他妈的手♥机♥在哪
things to remember as the storm continues its march northward.
各位听众请注意 风暴继续向北移♥动♥
We saw what Frances did in the southeast part of the country.
我们看法国东南部的情况
It appears to be moving as slowly as it left the Gulf Coast.
似乎风暴离开墨西哥海岸后 速度有所放缓
That is what worries meteorologists.
对此气象专家表示担心
Even as the storm is moving up the Eastern Seaboard…
风暴正在东海岸移♥动♥的过程中
…every city and town that has been hit has experienced a storm surge….
它所经过的每座城镇 狂风大作
dangerous flood levels.
水面暴涨 十分危险
National Guard has been deployed in several states to prepare for lootings.
国民警卫队已部署在多个州 防止有人趁乱抢劫
All right. Watch.
好了 来看看
I’ll see you downstairs at 6? You got it.
我们6点楼下见 好的
I’ll see you downstairs at 6? You got it.
我们6点楼下见 – 好的
You got fat, Dave.
戴夫 你长胖了啊
I was in the same lobby…
那枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候
…when that bomb went off.
我也在大厅里
Looking right at you…
当时就在你面前呢
…when that hotel came down on us.
宾馆房♥间就塌了
You were there and then you weren’t.
你当时在现场 后来消失了
Wasn’t my day.
那天真是特别倒霉
I went to your funeral.
我当时去参加了你的葬礼
Grieved a long time over you.
为你伤心了很久
Susan, she knew?
苏珊知道你还活着吧
I was your partner for seven years. Kept nothing from you.
我跟你搭档7年了 麦考尔 我从来没瞒过你什么事
I’m sorry, Dave.
很抱歉 戴夫
I am.
真的很抱歉
I never had a chance to say how sorry I was…
我一直没找到机会 向你表达我的歉意
…about Vivienne.
关于薇薇安的事
You still at the beach?
你还会去沙滩么
Not in a long time.
很久没去了
Well, I got me that cabin.
我在那边搞了间小屋
Take the wife and kids up a couple times a year.
每年带妻子跟孩子过去住几次
Wouldn’t have any of it…
我现在所拥有的一切
…if it weren’t for Susan.
都要感谢苏珊
Life got…
要是没有她 我的生活
…dark.
真是灰暗
She talked me off that ledge I was heading over.
她当时让我平静下来 不要想不开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!