…and the wisdom to know the difference.”
赐予我睿智以区分出什么是我能改变的 什么是我不能改变的
Would you–?
你能不能
Would you mind taking me back where you picked me up?
你能不能把我送回你接我的那个地方么
Just, other foot. Right there.
慢点 慢点
Come on. You got it.
慢点 小心点
Easy there. Easy.
慢点 慢点
One step. Keep going.
迈一步 进去
All right.
好的
There you go.
慢点
Could you just help her get in her apartment?
能不能帮忙把她扶进她公♥寓♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Stop cheating, bro.
别作弊了 兄弟
How you doing? I’m the driver you called to take home your girlfriend.
你好 我是司机 你叫我去接你女朋友的
Not a girlfriend. Just an intern. Oh, I’m sorry.
那不是我女朋友 就是一个实习生而已 很抱歉
The credit card was invalid.
那信♥用♥卡♥用不了
Shithead. Let you hang with us because your daddy’s a client…
蠢货 让你跟我们一起 是因为你父亲是咱们的客户
…and you fuck up the first thing. Come in.
你这么快就搞砸了 请进
There you go.
给你
I heard about these, never seen one before.
我听说过这种卡 但是从没亲眼见过
Yeah, well, now you have. Yeah.
那现在你可开眼界了 好的
Look, pay yourself whatever and give yourself a nice tip, huh?
你拿去结账吧 多拿点小费
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
You’re not gonna ask me if she got home okay?
你应该不会问我那个女人现在是不是已经平安返家了吧
She get home okay? No.
她平安到家了么 不
Took her to Mass General. They’re pumping her stomach as we speak.
送她去了麻省总医院 现在在给她洗胃呢
What’s her name? You don’t know, do you?
她叫什么 你不知道吧
Okay.
好吧
This is the point where usually I’d give you a chance to do the right thing.
一般来说 这种时候 我会给你个机会 挽回你的过错
But not tonight. Tonight I’m gonna need your cameras, cell phones…
但是今晚我不会给机会了 今天晚上 我要你拿出照相机 手♥机♥
…anything you might have used to record what you did to her.
任何能录下你对她所作所为的事都可以
You knocked on the wrong door tonight, pops.
你今晚惹错人了 老头
Oh, God!
我的天
Jesus Christ!
我的天
Come here.
过来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
起来
Don’t start crying now. Give me your phone.
别哭了 把你的手♥机♥交出来
Right or left?
左还是右
I don’t know what you mean. Handed. You right or lefthanded?
我不知道你是什么意思 我是问 你是左撇子还是右撇子
Right. Call 911.
右撇子 打911
Tell them the truth about what happened here.
告诉他们今天晚上究竟发生了什么
Your daddy’s money’s not gonna save you this time, understand?
今天晚上就别想着用你♥爸♥爸的钱把这事摆平了 你明白了么
Yes, sir. You know her name?
是的 先生 你知道她的名字么
No.
不知道
Her name is Amy. Give me your left hand.
她叫艾米 把你的左手伸出来
Give me your left hand.
把你的左手伸出来
I expect a five-star rating. You understand?
我希望你在打车软件上给我评五星哟 明白了没
Yes, sir. Not for me, though. For who?
是的 先生 我这样做不是为我自己 是为了谁
For Amy. That’s right. For who?
为了艾米 对了 为了谁
For Amy. For Am For who?
为了艾米 是为了谁
Make sure I get a five-star rating, junior.
记得给我评五星 年轻人
Fuck.
他妈的
Hello, Susan.
你好啊 苏珊
What?
什么
How in God’s name did you know it was me?
天啊 你怎么知道是我
I could smell you. For God’s sake, I just peed.
我能闻到你的味道 我的天 我刚上完厕所啊
Yeah, but you ate asparagus vinaigrette…
但你吃的芦笋色拉味道很重
…with soy sauce. Oh, you.
还加了酱油的 过来抱一个
No, I smelled your perfume. How are you?
其实我是闻到了你的香水味 近来可好
You good? Better now.
你过的怎么样 现在好多了
Very good.
那不错
Brought you something. Soup.
给你带了点东西 喝汤不错
How’d that thing in Turkey turn out? Happy ending.
你在土耳其的那件事处理的怎么样了 圆♥满♥解决
No pun intended.
嗯 我可没想用双关来着
Well, I guess that means you owe me dinner.
我觉得 那你就欠我一顿饭了
I didn’t agree to pay for dinner. I….
我没答应要请你吃饭啊 我…
You gonna try to weasel out? I’m not. I just….
怎么 你这是要耍赖 我这不是 我只是…
No, no, no, my friend. I don’t work for free.
不 我的朋友 我可不会免费帮你忙
How’s Brian?
布莱恩现在怎么样
He’s good. He’s got a new book out. Yeah?
他蛮不错的 新书就要出版了 是么
Maybe I should read it. Oh, yeah.
也许我该读读他的新书 是啊
You know, if geopolitics of Nepal prior to the 1816 Sugauli Treaty…
如果1816年签订赛高里条约前尼泊尔的地缘政♥治♥情况
…is your bag, definitely.
是你的感兴趣的话题 那你确实应该读读
Friendship has its limits. So does matrimony.
友谊总是有局限性的 婚姻也是如此
I haven’t read it yet.
我还没读那书呢
Doubt I ever will.
我怀疑我压根不会去读
You here on business?
你是来这有事要办么
Meetings.
来开会
Meetings, huh?
是么 又是那种会吧
Well, birthdays are the hardest.
每年她生日那天总是很难忘的吧
I know I always think of my brother on his.
我一直在想我的哥哥
Yeah.
嗯
I was folding laundry the other day…
那天我在洗衣服
…and I realised that I didn’t have…
突然发现薇薇安在世的时候
…any clothes left that Vivienne had ever seen.
我穿的那些衣服都扔光了
I can’t say that’s a bad thing.
我觉得这没什么不好的
What?
你说什么
She didn’t appreciate my taste in clothing either.
反正她也不怎么看好我的衣品
I’d buy something, the next day it was missing.
我要是买♥♥了件衣服 第二天就不见了
I’d ask her about it…
我会问她衣服去哪了
…she’d say she didn’t know what I was talking about, and….
她会说她不知道我在说什么
She’d act like she didn’t know what I was talking about.
或者是她装出一副不知道我在说什么的样子
“I don’t know what happened to those purple shirts you used to buy.”
我不知道你买♥♥的那些 紫色衬衫去哪了
And then I’d put one on that she liked.
然后我会穿上一件她喜欢的衬衫
What?
怎么了
I didn’t say anything.
我什么都没说啊
I’m sorry if I made a mistake coming to you on Vivienne’s birthday.
如果我在薇薇安生日这天找你勾起了你一些伤心的回忆 我很抱歉
I just– Robert, I’ve been thinking:
罗伯特 我在想
Maybe you should go back, huh?
也许你应该回去
It’s great, you helping all these random people and everything…
你做这些好事 路见不平 相助他人 是蛮不错的
…but it’s not gonna fill that hole in your heart.
但是那无法填补你心中的空缺
Go home, huh?
回家去吧
Make peace with it.
以平静的心情面对过去的事吧
That’s what Vivienne would have wanted.
要是薇薇安还在的话 她会希望你这么做的
Oh, hey.
嘿
Always a gentleman. That’s right.
你真是很绅士了 那是
Hey, I’m obligated to tell you these things…
嘿 有些话我得跟你说
…being I’m the only friend you got.
伙计 我是你唯一一位朋友了
Airport, please.
请送我去机场
Hey, Mr McCall, maybe you could find out who did this to Fatima’s garden.
嘿 麦考尔先生 也许你能帮忙搞清楚是谁糟蹋了法蒂玛的花♥园♥
Kids.
是一些孩子们干的吧
What up, man? How you doing?
你好啊 伙计 你好啊
Hey. You should make the building do that.
嘿 你应该找物业的人把这个搞干净
It’s what they supposed to do.
这是他们应该做的
“Supposed to do” and “will do” are two different things, Miles.
应该做 和 会去做 是两码事 迈尔斯
Yeah, but you live here, right? That’s right. I pay the rent too.
是啊 但是你是住在这吧 对啊 我付了房♥租的呢
You should let somebody else do this. Like who?
你应该让别人来弄干净的 比如说呢
Shit, I don’t know.
我也说不上来
Anybody.
谁都行
Not a tenant. You’re right.
至少不用房♥客来干吧 你说的对
I guess anybody could do it, but nobody does, Miles.
这活谁都能干 但没人干 迈尔斯
Ends up with everybody complaining…
最后大家都在抱怨
…because nobody did what anybody could have done…
因为没人愿意做 这大家都能做的事
…or should have done to begin with.
或者说 都应该做的事
Yeah.
嘿
All right.
好吧
You know they got– They got painting companies around here.
你知道那边有家 油漆公♥司♥能干这活吧
I know they charge six-, seven-hundred dollars to do the job. I know that.
我知道他们清洁一次墙面收六七百块 我知道
Word?
是么
Shit, I’ll do this for 350.
要我做的话 我只收350美金