– 哦,只不过是威尔士啊。 – 还是外地啊,Reginald
I understand. I-I do! Completely!
我明白,完全明白
Especially since they are English.
尤其他们是英国人
Morgan, you’re missing the point.
Morgan,你理解错了
No, you are missin’ the point, girl.
你才没有领会要点呢
All you have to do is charm the old fool…
你只要让那个老傻瓜开心就行
so his days don’t seem so empty.
这样他的日子就不会太空虚
Morgan, your head’s empty.
Morgan,你是个白♥痴♥
All this for just a map!
只不过就为张地图
Just a map? Is that what Tommy Twostroke said?
就为张地图?这就是Tommy说的?
Half-wit! Just a map!
愚蠢!就为张地图!
Maps, dear Betty, are the…
地图,亲爱的Betty
uh, the undergarments of a country.
是一个国家的内衬
– They give shape to continents. – You…!
它能勾勒大♥陆♥的形状
Oh, George. L-Let me introduce you.
哦,George,让我介绍一下
This is, um, Miss Elizabeth from Cardiff.
这是,嗯,Cardiff的Elizabeth小姐
Come for the good mountain air.
来这里呼吸新鲜山地空气
And this is Mr. George Garrad.
这是George Garrad先生
– Pleased to meet you. – I’m sure.
– 见到你很高兴。 – 我也是
Damn and blast! Oh, God.
真该死!哦,上帝
I said it would.
我说过会的
By God, it reminds me of the monsoons in the tropics.
天呐,这让我想起热带的雨季
So have you ever been to the tropics?
你去过热带吗?
Excuse me.
对不起
Awful mud slides on nights like these.
这样的夜晚会有泥石流的
Williams! Williams!
– We need tarpaulins up the mountain, quick.
我们要拿帆布上山,快
All our work will be washed away!
我们的工作成果会被冲走的
– That’s the only one I’ve got. – Right. That’ll do.
– 我就只有这个。 – 好,可以
– Morgan! – Get Johnny Shellshocked and get up the mountain, quick!
– Morgan!- 叫上Johnny一起上山,快
– But, Morgan! – Well, I can’t do it all myself.
– 但是,Morgan! – 我一个人干不了
Do you want me to have to tell people it all failed because of you?
你要我跟别人说,是你坏的事吗?
We’re nearly there, Johnny boy, nearly there.
快到了,Johnny,快到了
– Get down!
– 趴下
Get down, Johnny, you bloody idiot! Lightnin’!
趴下,Johnny,你这个傻瓜,闪电
Get down! Come on! Come on!
趴下
Come on! Come on!
快点,快点
All right. All right.
好了,好了
– Calm down. Calm down. Shh! Come on.
– 镇静,镇静,好了
Good boy. You can get up now. Come on.
好孩子,你能起来了,起来吧
So we forged through Palestine, and then from there,
我们穿过巴勒斯坦,然后从那里
on into Cairo, and finally from there, we went on into Aden.
进入开罗,最终从那里,到了亚丁
D’you hear that, Miss Elizabeth?
听到了吗?Elizabeth小姐
Mr. Garrad’s been to Aden.
Garrad去过亚丁
Aden?
亚丁?
Have you been to Aden, Mr. Anson?
你去过亚丁吗?Anson先生
Uh, no, no.
没有
Not yet, but I-I… It sounds fascinating.
还没有,不过听说很好
Another for you, Mr. Garrad?
Garrad先生,再来一杯?
You all right there, Mr. Anson?
你还要吗?Anson先生?
– Mmm. – I’ll have another.
我再来一杯
And one for Mr. Anson. And put them on my account.
给Anson先生也来一杯,我买♥♥单
Thank you very much. How charming to be treated to a drink by a lady.
谢谢。女士请客非常荣幸
Oh, Miss Elizabeth’s benevolence knows no bounds.
Elizabeth小姐真是大爱无疆啊
– Bloody hell. – It was only soddin’ thunder and bloody lightnin’, weren’t it?
– 该死的。 – 不就是些该死的雷电吗?
Drove the poor bugger half mad.
把这个可怜的家伙吓得半死
– What about the mound? – Oh, we saved your mound all right.
– 土堆怎么样? – 哦,我们保住了你的土堆
You can’t leave him here. You should take him to Blod’s.
你不能把他留在这里。你该把他送回Blod家
I’ve done enough for one night.
我今晚做得够多的了
Get some towels and a blanket, quickly.
去拿些毛巾和毯子,快
Damn shame, poor chap. I saw a lot of this sort of thing in Sebastopol.
真可怜,我在Sebastopol看到过很多这样的事
Bugger Sebastopol, Sebastopol. Give me your jacket.
去它的Sebastopol,把你的外套给我
Come on! A large brandy, please. Quickly.
快!大量的白兰地,快
Right. Unclench his fingers.
好,掰开他的手指
Undo his shirt. Get his shirt undone and unclench his fingers. All right, all right.
解开他的衬衣,掰开手指。
Let me see if he’s swallowed his tongue.
让我看看有没有吞下自己的舌头
That’s it. Come on. There. Just relax.
就这样,好的,放松
– Blod! – What have you done with him?
你们把他怎么了?
I didn’t do anythin’!
我什么也没做!
Betty, give the man the brandy.
Betty,给他喝白兰地
Betty? So this is Betty? What the bloody hell is she doing here?
Betty?这就是Betty?该死的她在这里干什么?
No, Blod, you… Don’t get the wrong idea. This is another lady.
不,Blod,你,不要瞎猜,这是另外一个Betty
With these gentlemen. Isn’t that right?
是和这些先生一起的。对吧?
Uh, yes, yes, we’re from London. Now can we please get on with helping this poor fellow?
呃,是啊,我们是从伦敦来的。现在可以帮下这个可怜的家伙了吧?
– He’s in deep shock. There. – I’m sorry. I thought you were somebody else.
– 他深度休克了。 – 对不起,我认错人了
Come on, Morgan. Help me get him home. I know what to do.
来吧,Morgan,帮我把他抬回家,我知道怎么做
All right. Gently, gently.
好。轻点,轻点
Well, I’ve had far too much excitement for one evening.
好了,我今晚受到太多刺♥激♥了
If you’ll excuse me, I’ll say… good night.
不好意思,晚安吧
– Yeah, but, George… – Good night!
– 好,不过,George… – 晚安!
Oh, don’t worry about Morgan. This isn’t the first time I’ve looked after him.
别太担心Morgan了,这不是第一次了
He won’t be back tonight.
他今晚不会回来了
And thank you…
谢谢你
for helpin’ me with Blod.
刚才帮我
Oh, it’s fine.
没关系
Just, uh, seemed the… Seemed the thing to do, really.
只是,应该的
I mean that. Thank you.
我是真的,谢谢你
That’s fine.
没什么
Good.
好
Well, um, good night, uh, Miss Elizabeth, and, uh…
晚安,Elizabeth小姐
Betty.
Betty. Yes. Um,
好
and, uh, thank you for a lovely evening, and, uh…
感谢你带来这么美好的夜晚
Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
– I’m sorry? – Are you married?
– 什么? – 你结婚了吗?
No.
没有
Good night, Mr. Anson.
晚安,Anson先生
You’re a gentleman.
你是一个好人
Idiot.
真傻
– Sleepin’ quietly? – No thanks to you.
– 睡下了? – 对你没有感谢
Well, I’ll just go back and lock up. I won’t be long.
好,我得回去把门锁好,不会很久
Don’t think for one minute that you’re stayin’ here tonight.
别想呆在这里
– After what you’ve done to Johnny? – Blod.
你都对Johnny做了什么?
And another thing, Morgan. If this was all for nothin’,
还有,Margan,如果没有事的话
don’t think about darkenin’ my door ever again.
别想再蹭进我家家门了
– Don’t be rash now, girl. – Bugger off, Morgan.
– 不要激动嘛。 – 走开,Morgan
Oh, no!
不
Betty!
Damn and blast!
真该死
Good mornin’. Couldn’t you sleep?
早!睡不着吗?
I slept like a log.
我睡得很好
It’s so quiet without Morgan bangin’ around.
没有Morgan在这里吵闹,真安静
Morning.
早
I thought you might already have gone.
我以为你已经离开了呢
You seemed rather impatient last night.
你昨晚好像很不平静
Oh, no, no, no. I’m not one for runnin’ around in the rain.
不不不,我下雨天不会乱跑
I like to stay snug in a warm bed and just stare at it.
我喜欢蜷伏在温暖的床上凝望
– Mm-hmm. – Everythin’ looks better when it’s wet, don’t you think?
万物润泽,看起来美多了,不是吗?
– Mm! – Are you hungry?
饿了吗?
Were you lookin’ for somethin’ to eat?
你在找吃的吗?
– I’m fami… famished. I’m famished. – Yes, you look hungry.
– 我饿了… – 是啊,你看上去是饿了
– Ah! – George.
Ah. Excuse me.
对不起?
Thank you.
谢谢
Right, Anson, the order of the day: Sort out this motorcar. Anson!
好了,Anson,今天的任务,修好汽车
– Yes? – We can’t be sitting around here forever…
– 啊? – 我们不能老呆在这里
waiting for some joker on a motorcycle.
等一个白♥痴♥修好汽车
– We should be off. – Back into England or further into Wales?
– 我们该启程了。 – 回英格兰还是继续在威尔士旅行?
Uh, well, to the north, north, north into Wales, really.
呃,往北,继续威尔士的旅行
If it’s rainin’ here, it’s rainin’ more there. You might as well wait here.
如果这里下雨,那么那里雨更大,还是等在这里好
And the inns in North Wales… Ugh!
而且北方的威尔士,唉!
– Come on, girl. Let me in. – Like sleepin’ in stables.
– 快点,让我进去。 – 在马厩里睡吗?
I’m so wet I’m melting. Ah. Mornin’.