begging to be spared the knighthood.
不是吗? 我说得对吗?
Isn’t that right? Hmm? Isn’t that right, Sir Ronnie?
我说这话是什么意思? 我发明了一种新舞步
What’s my point? Oh, I’ve invented a new dance.
大家一起来共舞好吗?
Anybody up for it? It’s called…
它叫做博斯普鲁斯式拥抱
It’s called the Bosphorus Hug.
马铎?
Madox?
伯曼? 陪我跳好吗?
Bermann? You’ll dance with me? Hmm?
德奇 来吧
D’Ag. Come on, Daggers.
先吃点东西 坐下来吧
Let’s eat first. Sit down.
我们会在布赖顿郡沐浴 把鱼儿吓跑
We’ll bathe at Brighton The fish you’ll frighten
你的泳衣稀薄
When you’re in your bathing suit so thin
令虾蟹也稀奇
We’ll make the shellfish grin Fin to fin
他们演奏得太慢了 但他们在离开前
They’re playing it far too slowly, but these were the words,
都怕闲言碎语
actually, before they were cleaned up.
也许这首歌♥是献给你的 基夫顿太太
Might be a song for you, Mrs. Clif…
住口 要不然就回家吧 你简直该死
You either shut up or go home! You’re completely blasted!
-快坐下吧 -你说得很对 我该住口
-Sit down! -Absolutely right! Shut up! Shut up!
对不起
Sorry. Sorry. I’m so sorry.
我不知自己有什么不妥
I can’t think what came over me.
老是要向人道歉
Lashings of apologies all around.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你干嘛要挑逗他? -什么?
-Why were you holding his collar? -What?
什么? 我是说你跟那小子
“What”? That boy. That little boy.
你刚才挑逗他 为了什么?
You were holding his collar. You were gripping his collar. What for?
下一个就轮到他了吗?
Hmm? Is he next?
你想把他拖入你的闺房♥吗? 爱巢筑在哪儿?
Are you going to drag him into your little room? Where is it?
是这样吗?
Is this it?
-别这样 -我一直在注视着你
-Don’t do this. -I’ve watched you.
我一直在游园会注视着你
I’ve watched you at garden parties,
在阳台 马场注视着你
on verandas, at the races.
你怎可以毫不顾忌?
-How can you… stand there? -Please.
你怎可以在堕落后
How can you ever smile,
还面露笑容?
as if your life hadn’t capsized?
你明白其中缘由吗?
You know why?
陪我跳舞好吗?
Dance with me.
不行
No.
陪我跳吧
Dance with me.
我要抚摸你
I want to touch you.
凡属于我的 我都要占有
I want the things which are mine, which belong to me.
你以为只有你才会有感情吗?
Do you thinkyou’re the only one who feels anything?
你是这样想的吗?
Is that what you think?
你为什么不去
Why don’t you go?
-睡一会儿呢? -你想我去睡吗?
-Get some sleep. -Would you like me to?
晚安
Good night.
汉娜
Hana.
基普
kip.
等一下 什么都先别看
Just wait. Don’t look at anything yet.
等一下
Wait.
基普
kip!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
如果有一晚我不来看你
If one night I didn’t come to see you,
你会怎么办?
what would you do?
我就试试不再期待你来
I try not to expect you.
如果很晚了
Yes, but if it got late and…
我还未出现呢?
I hadn’t shown up?
那就一定事出有因
Then I’d think there must be a reason.
难道你不会来找我?
You wouldn’t come to find me?
那我就不打算再来这里了
Hmm. That makes me never want to come here.
然后告诉我自己
Then I’d tell myself,
他找了我一整天
he spends all day searching.
在晚上他希望我找到他
In the night, he wants to be found.
我真的希望你会找到我
I do. I do want you to find me.
我的确有这个念头
I do want to be found.
我想找辛格中尉
I was looking for Lieutenant Singh.
-他在睡觉 -我们要到外面工作
-He’s sleeping. -Only we’ve got to go to work.
我会告诉他的
I’ll tell him.
什么事? 有地雷吗?
What is it? Is it a mine?
高架桥下发现炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb by a viaduct.
-一定要他去吗? -你说什么?
-Does he have to go? -Beg pardon?
万一你找不到他呢? 中士 今天不行 今早不行
What if you couldn’t find him? Sergeant, not today. Not this morning.
-出了什么事? 需要我去吗? -恐怕是 长官
-What’s happening? Am I needed? -Afraid so, sir.
别去 我很害怕
Don’t go. I’m frightened.
这是我的职责
This is what I do.
每天都要做的
I do this every day.
哈迪!
Hardy!
编号♥是KKIP2600
Serial number k-k-l-P… 2-6-0-0.
KKIP2600 先生
k-k-l-P2600, sir!
我去拿氧气瓶
I’ll get the oxygen.
哈迪 上面什么回事?
Hardy, what’s happening?
看不到 是沿着道路传来的
Can’t see, sir! It’s from the road!
下士
-Corporal? –
有坦克 我不知是怎么回事
Tanks, sir! I don’t know what it’s about!
-叫他们停下! -停!
-Stop ’em! -Stop!
停!
-Stop!
-哈迪 -停! 停!
-Hardy! -Stop! Stop!
搞什么鬼 开狂欢会吗?
What is this, a bloody carnival?
保险丝缠住了
The fuse has snapped!
怎么啦? 装上导火线了吗?
-What’s happened? Is it armed? –
请稍等
-Hang on a second.
我马上来
I’ll be right with you.
你见到引爆器了吗?
Can you see the detonator, sir?
你得把线路切断 那种金属支持不了多久的
You’ve got to cut it, sir. That frost won’t last.
停下! 停下! 减速!
Stop! Stop! Slow down!
停下! 停下! 减速!
Stop! Stop! Slow down!
-快走开! -遵命 长官
-Go away! -Yes, sir.
-这样设置炸♥弹♥令我很气愤 -明白 长官
-This is making me incredibly angry. -I know, sir.
小心! 那很烫!
Watch out! That’ll burn!
找到了吗?
Can you feel ’em?
切掉它吧
Cut it, sir.
-你得切断它 -我不知是不是这条线
-You’ve gotta cut it! -I don’t even know if this is the right wire.
你拣吧 拣出来就切断它
Choose. Just choose a loop and cut it.
拿张毡子来 给中尉拿张毡子来
Get a blanket! Spaulding, get a blanket for Lieutenant!
战争结束了
Sarge! Sarge! It’s over, sir! It’s over!
-德国投降了 -太好了
-Jerry’s surrendered! -Yeah-ha!
长官 恭喜了
Sir, congratulations.
基普 基普
kip? kip?
基普!
kip!
我们可以回家了
Hey, we’re goin’ home!
下雨了
-It’s raining.
基普 来跟我跳舞庆祝吧
kip, come and dance with us.
-迟点吧 -来嘛
-Later. -Oh, come on.
轻拍
Clap now.
好
Yeah.
来吧 军士 我们把旗升起来
Come on, Sarge! Let’s raise that flag!
哈迪来了
Hardy’s coming!
炸♥弹♥班来了
Here comes the bomb squad!
嘿 我头盔在哪儿了?
Hey, where’s my helmet?
上吧 哈迪军士
Go on, Sergeant Hardy!
我们就要回家了
Bring ’em home!
哈迪! 哈迪! 哈迪!
Hardy! Hardy! Hardy!
是什么声音?
What was that?
我永远也不会宽恕自己
I’m never going to forgive myself.
我永远也不会宽恕自己
I’m never going to bloody forgive myself.
是哈迪中士 他中了地雷陷阱
Sergeant Hardy, sir. It was booby-trapped.
他们刚升起英国国旗
They was runnin’ up the Union Jack, sir, up on that statue.
地雷爆♥炸♥了
-It just went off, sir. –
哈迪中士爬上去想开心一下
Sergeant Hardy climbed up, Sir, just for a lark, sir.
被炸的本该是我 是我的主意
It should’ve been me. It was my idea.
-长官 你不用看了 -噢
-Sir, you don’t wanna look. -Ooh.
那女子是谁?
Who’s that girl?
他的未婚妻 长官