No, I don’t have a boyfriend.
我谁都不认识!
I don’t know anybody!
站住!
Halt!
不! 不!
No! No!
大卫加纳
David Caravaggio.
-不-这是从 开罗的英军总部拿到的
-No. -This was taken in Cairo at British headquarters.
1941年7月
July ’41.
这张也是
And so was this.
1941年8月 还有这张
August ’41. And this.
1942年2月
February ’42.
我可能是
It’s possible.
在当地做买♥♥卖♥♥ 我到过开罗好多次
I was buying or selling something. I’ve been to Cairo many times.
你是加拿大的间谍 替盟军效力的
You are a Canadian spy working for the Allies.
代号♥是会友
-Code name: Moose. –
可以给我找一个医生吗? 我病了
Can you get me a doctor? I’m sick.
我在流血!
-I’m leaking blood!
你要医生?
-You want a doctor?
我不知已被盘问了 几个星期还是几个月了
I’ve been askin’ for weeks, months…
我们是没有医生的
We don’t have a doctor.
护士倒有一位
-But we do have a nurse.
有护士已很不错了
Sure, great. A nurse would be great.
把名单和代号♥告诉我
Look, give me something. A name, a code.
我们都可以离开这个房♥间了
So we can all get out of this room.
天气这么热 我什么也想不起了
I can’t think in this heat.
-的确太热了 -我和一女子有性关系
-It’s too hot. -I slept with a girl.
我在的黎波里有妻室
I’ve got a wife in Tripoli.
若被女子缠着就会惹麻烦了
A girl comes up and points at you, you only see trouble.
我告诉你我会怎样做吧
I’ll tell you what I’m going to do.
这位就是你的护士了
This is your nurse, by the way.
她是伊♥斯♥兰♥信徒 所以她深明此道
She’s Muslim, so she’ll understand all of this.
通奸要受什么惩罚呢? 我们好好研究一下吧
What’s the punishment for adultery? Let’s leave it at that.
你结了婚 还操另一个女子 那我就要…
You’re married and you were fucking another woman, so that’s, uh…
要把你的手砍掉
-Is it the hands that are cut off? –
这还是对偷窃的惩罚呢? 有谁知道吗?
Or is that for stealing? Does anyone know?
你一定知道的 你是在利比亚长大的 是吗?
Well, you must know. You were brought up in Libya, yes?
-不要砍我的手 -还是在多伦多长大?
-Don’t cut me. -Or was it Toronto?
要切十只手指的
-Ten fingers.
我们这样交换吧?
How about this?
你说一个名字就换回一只手指 随便你供出哪一个
You give me a name for every finger. It doesn’t matter who.
我达到目的 你也保留手指
I get something, you keep something.
-我已尽量通情达理了 -不要切我手指 求求你!
-I’m trying to be reasonable. -Don’t cut me. Come on!
拇指算是手指吗?
Are thumbs fingers?
-这班人都帮不了我-电♥话♥
-I get no help from these people. -Telephone.
我讨厌这间房♥ 讨厌热浪迫人 也讨厌这具电♥话♥
I’m sick of this room, I’m sick of this heat and I’m sick of this phone!
-是日内瓦会议 -哦 日内瓦会议
-Ah! The Geneva Convention!
你不可以这样做的
Hey, come on! You can’t do that!
-你过来 -我把名单告诉你吧
-Come over here. -I’ll give you names.
-你! -我把名单告诉你!
-You! -I’ll give you names!
-过来! -你刚才说什么名单?
-Come on! -What names did you say?
让我想一想 让我想一想
Aaah! Aaah! Let me think! Just let me think!
我认识他们的 求你放过我吧
I can’t think! I know them! Please, let me think!
我答应你 求求你吧
I promise! Oh, please, please, no!
-你说什么名单? 我认识他们! -来!
-What name did you say? I knew them! -Come on!
我一下了想不出任何名单而已 噢 老天
-I can’t think of any names! Not my hands! Oh, dear God!
-你还在等什么?
-What are you waiting for?
不 老天啊 别这样
Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ, no!
求你网开一面! 不要切我的手啊!
I promise! Oh, please, not my hands!
老天! 不!
No! Jesus! Jesus! Oh, dear God!
-不要切我啊! -快点
-Please don’t cut me! -Come on!
不要 不要啊!
Aaah! No!
请不要切啊!
Please don’t cut!
不要!
Don’t!
那人切掉我手指头的人
The man who took my thumbs?
我终于找到了他 把他杀了
I found him eventually. I killed him.
那个偷♥拍♥我照片的人 我也找到了他
The man who took my photograph? I found him too.
费了我一年的时间 他也死了
That took me a year. He’s dead.
另一个教德军…
Another man showed the Germans…
派间谍进开罗的
a way to get their spies into Cairo.
我一直在寻找他
I’ve been looking for him.
开罗1939年3月 你不能进去的 绝对不可能
You can’t get through there. It’s impossible.
我曾经再看过贝尔的旧地图
I was looking again at Bell’s old maps.
我们若过得了瓦迪哈达拉毛
If we can find a way through the Wadi,
就可以驾车直入开罗
we can drive straight into Cairo.
用这条支线是可以大获成功的 -星期四
-This whole spur is a real possibility. -So on Thursday,
你还不信任贝尔的地图 说他连地图都不会画
you don’t trust Bell’s map, Bell was a fool, Bell couldn’t draw a map.
但到了星期五 他又突然变得无懈可击
But on Friday, he’s suddenly infallible.
-考察的地图在哪儿? -我房♥间
-And where are the expedition maps? -In my room.
那些地图是属于 我们英国政♥府♥的
Those maps belong to His Majesty’s Government.
不应让闲杂人等
They shouldn’t be left lying around for any Tom, Dick or Harry
看到的
to have sight of.
你究竟怎么啦?
What on earth’s the matter with you?
别那么天真了! 你明知就快爆发战争了
Don’t be so bloody naive! You know there’s a war breaking out!
今早收到这份通告
This arrived this morning.
“英国政♥府♥ 下令至1939年5月前”
“By order of the British Government,
“所有国际性的 考察都要取消”
all international expeditions to be aborted by May, 1939.”
地图有些什么 值得他们重视的?
What do they care about our maps?
我们在沙漠所找到的东西
What do we find in the desert?
例如箭头 矛头等
Arrowheads, spears.
在战争时如果占据了 沙漠就形同占据了北非
In a war, if you own the desert, you own North Africa.
占据沙漠?
Own the desert? Ha!
马铎? 那个地方
Um, Madox? That place…
女人咽喉底部那个地方
That place at the base of a woman’s throat.
那凹陷的部位
You know, the hollow here.
有没有正式的名称呢?
Does it have an official name?
别胡思乱想了 振作些吧
For God’s sake, man, pull yourself together.
尽管爱国热情一向平淡
Nowhere is there any wild patriotic excitement,
但现在到处都有求战的爱国心
but everywhere there is a deep hatred of war.
答案在一个人的手中
The answer lies with one man,
他的座驾被热情的群众所包围
and the solid mass of the crowd surging round his car…
今天英国人的团结
are a symbol that the British people are more firmly of one mind today…
史无前例
than at any other time in our history.
圣登海湾风起云涌
There’s a great to-do in Sandown Bay,
弄潮儿正醉心于各种水上活动
with rowing and sailing, and no end of sport for every water baby.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不能 我不能这么做
I can’t… I can’t do this.
我不能再这样下去了
I can’t do this. I can’t do this anymore.
我还是离开吧
I’d better go now.
我们就在此道别
Say goodbye here.
我不同意 你不要胡乱猜测
I’m not agreeing. Don’t think I’m agreeing, because I’m not.
我们迟早会东窗事发
Any minute now, he’ll find out.
这件事会令他痛不欲生
We’ll barge into someone. It’ll kill him.
别再畏首畏尾了
Don’t go over it again, please.
凯瑟琳
Katharine?
我…
I…
我只想你知道
I just want you to know I’m…
我对你还没到朝思暮想的程度
I’m not missing you yet.
你会的
You will. You will.
我迟到了
– -I believe I’m rather late.
好啦 人到齐了
Good. We’re all here.
为国际沙丘俱乐部干杯
A toast to the International Sand Club.
希望不久就能恢复这一切
May it soon resurface.
为国际沙丘俱乐部
The International Sand Club.
为国际沙丘俱乐部 法♥西♥斯♥主义的人都是笨蛋
The International Sand Club: Misfits, buggers, fascists and fools.
祈求上苍给我们每个人赐福
God bless us, every one. Oops!
不要说‘国际‘这两个字了 这两个字已经蒙侮
Mustn’t say “International.” Dirty word, filthy word.
纳粹党首领一定难逃劫数
His Majesty, die Fuhrer, il duce…
你这话是什么意思?
Sorry. What’s your point?
这里的人都不需要我们 你真是开玩笑
And the people here don’t want us. You must be joking.
埃及人拼命驱逐殖民统治者 不是吗?
Egyptians are desperate to get rid of the colonials. Isn’t that right, Fouad?
那些精英都罢休了
Some of their best people getting down on their hands and knees,
恳求辞去爵士之职

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!