想给她一个惊喜 是结婚周年 她当然也不会忘记的
I’m going to surprise her. It’s our anniversary. She’s forgotten, of course.
结婚一周年是用什么象征的? 我该给她买♥♥礼物
What’s the symbol of your first anniversary? I should get something.
是棉婚还是纸婚?
Is it cotton or paper?
结婚一周年? 我还以为你俩是老夫老妻了
Your first anniversary? I thought you two’d been married for donkey’s years.
是相交很久了 可说是最知心的朋友
We’ve been friends for donkey’s years. Best friends.
她哭时就会伏在我的肩膀上
She was always crying on my shoulder about somebody.
我终于让她知道 我可以付托终身 我够聪明吧
I finally persuaded her to settle for my shoulder. A stroke of genius.
友爱互助会会友 你在吗?
-Moose, are you there? -Yes.
-结婚一周年是棉婚吗? -什么棉婚?
-First anniversary. Is that cotton? -Uh, is what cotton?
结婚一周年啊
First wedding anniversary.
你的结婚一周年是叫纸婚
Your first anniversary is… paper.
停车
-Stop. -Please?

S… Stop here.
-这里? -就在这里
-Here? -Just stop right here.
好的
Yes, sir.
是什么?
This… What is this?
民谣
– -It’s a folk song.
-阿♥拉♥伯的? -不 匈牙利的
-Arabic. -No, no, it’s Hungarian.
我的家人唱给我听过
My daijka sang it to me.
当年我还是个孩子 在布达佩斯成长
When I was a child growing up in Budapest.
旋律真美
It’s beautiful.
是说什么的
What’s it about?
匈牙利语雪里林就是 爱情的意思
Szerelem means love.
内容嘛
And the story… Well, there’s, um,
是讲一位匈牙利伯爵的
this Hungarian count.
他浪迹天涯 是个笨蛋
He’s a wanderer. He’s a fool.
多年来他一直寻求
And for years he’s on some kind of a quest for…
寻求什么就真的天晓得了
who knows what.
有一天 他中了一个神秘的 英国妇人的毒咒
And then one day, he falls under the spell of a mysterious English woman,
她是个悍妇 经常殴打他 折磨他
a harpy, who beats him and hits him.
他变成了她的奴隶 还帮她缝衣服
And he becomes her slave and he sews her clothes and worships…
住手!
Stop! Stop it!
住手! 你老是打我
Stop! You’re always beating me.
真坏
-Bastard. –
我竟然相信你这坏蛋
You bastard! I believed you!
你本来就该做我的奴隶
You should be my slave.
我要你这美丽的肩膀
I claim this shoulder blade…
不 等一下 我要你 转过来
No, wait. No, I want… Turn over.
我要你这里 这一块
I want this, this… this place.
我喜欢你这里 叫什么好呢?
I love this place. What’s it called?
它是我的了
This is mine.
我要奏请皇上命名为 艾马殊海峡
I’m going to ask the king permission to call it the Almasy Bosphorus.
我们不是说过互不占有的吗?
I thought we were against ownership.
我今晚可以留下来陪你
I can stay tonight.
我觉得马铎知道我俩的事了
Madox knows, I think.
他老是提起 安娜卡列林娜那本书
He keeps talking about Anna karenina.
我觉得他是弦外之音
I think it’s his idea of a man-to-man chat.
我也只好语带双关
Well, it’s my idea of a man-to-man chat.
我经常提醒自己这世界不同了
This is a different world, is what I tell myself.
不一样的人生
A different life.
而我更是个不一样的妻子
And here I’m a different wife.

Yes.
你是个不寻常的妻子
Here you are a different wife.
这是缝衣用的顶针吗?
Oh, they’re darling. What are they? Thimbles?
对 都很旧了
Yes, and they’re quite old.
还有橘黄粉末
It’s full of saffron.
别以为我鼓励你学缝衣啊
Just in case you think I’m going to give it to you to encourage your sewing.
我不喜欢计价还价
I don’t care to bargain.
你那天在市场是刻意跟踪我吗
That day, did you follow me to the market?
是的
Yes, of course.
我们不会出事吧?
Shall we be all right?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
绝对的
Absolutely.
又在讲大话了
Oh, dear.
大家一起来跳舞
As dancing cheek to cheek
我喜欢外出钓鱼
Oh, I love to go out fishing
但这怎么也比不上
But I don’t enjoy it half as much
和大家一起来跳舞
As dancing cheek to cheek
跟我跳吧
Dance with me
我要手环着你的腰
I want my arms about you
魅力将你照
The charm about you
欢乐的气氛将我带上天堂
Will carry me through to heaven
我一定是在天堂
I’m in heaven
我心情汹涌 难以言语
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
我仿以找到我要的幸福
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
就在我们一起来跳舞之时
When we’re off together dancing cheek to cheek
-还以为你不会醒来了 -你说什么?
-Thought you’d never wake up. -What?
-你在哪儿找到的? -我偷来的
-Where did you find that? -I liberated it.
-你当作是战利品吧 -音乐是不该被独占的
-I think that’s called looting. -No one should own music. The real question is:
-真正的问题是谁作的那曲子? -欧文柏林
-Who wrote the song? -Irving Berlin.
-为谁作的? -“显赫之人”
-For? -Top Hat.
有什么歌♥曲是你不懂的吗?
Is there a song you don’t know?
没有 他经常唱歌♥
Nope. He sings all the time.
早安 你经常唱歌♥ 你知道吗?
Good morning. Did you know that? You’re always singing.
有人曾对我说过
I’ve been told before.
基普是其中一个吧
kip’s another one.
“人间怨曲”
-“Wang Wang Blues.”
真是不可思议
You’re incredible.
-早安 -你好
-Good mornin’, Miss. -Hello.
你曾救过我一命
You saved my life.
我并没有忘记
-I haven’t forgotten. –
我一直以为你很高大英俊
I thought you were very, very tall.
你似乎很魁梧 像个巨人
You seemed so big and… giant.
我倒像个没法保持平衡的小孩
I felt like a child who can’t keep her balance.
-像个学步的小孩 -对 学步的小孩
-A toddler. -A toddler.
我的头发都算长了
My hair was long at some point.
我都忘了洗头是多么麻烦的事
I’ve forgotten what a nuisance it is to wash.
试试吧 我找到一大瓶
Try this. I found a great jar of it.
橄榄油
Olive oil.
谢谢
Thank you.
是给我洗头的吗?
Is this for my hair?
是的
Yes, for your hair.
从前有个视力极佳的将军
There was a general who wore a patch…
偏要戴一个眼罩
over a perfectly good eye.
士兵们就为他更奋勇地作战
The men fought harder for him.
有时候 我还以为可以站起来跳舞
Sometimes I think I could get up and dance.
你手套里是什么?
What’s under your mittens?
你手套里是什么?
What’s under your mittens?
托布鲁克1942年6月
他在等你
He’s waiting for you.
我今晚能见到你吗?
I’ll see you tonight?
会友 我们要你留在托布鲁克
Look, Moose, we need you to stay in Tobruk.
我知道事情太突然了 可德军已拿到我们的地图
I know it’s a bit of a short straw, butJerry’s got our maps, you know.
并派间谍用 我们的地图进入开罗
And now they’re getting their spies into Cairo using our maps.
然后派大将隆美尔占领开罗
They’ll get Rommel into Cairo using our maps.
整个沙漠血流如注 是我们一手造成的
The whole of the desert’s like a bloody bus route, and we gave it to ’em!
外国人都学会这样讽刺地说
Any foreigner who turned up:
“欢迎加入皇家地理学会… 用我们的地图吧”
“Welcome to the Royal Geographic. Take our maps.”
马铎气得发疯
Old Madox went mad, you know.
-你认识马铎吗? -认识
-Did you know Peter Madox? -Yeah.
他是位出色的探险家… 谢谢
Magnificent explorer. Thanks, Aicha.
他是被艾马殊出♥卖♥♥♥的
And after he found out he’d been betrayed by Almasy.
他最好的朋友
His best friend.
竟把他弄垮了
Absolutely destroyed the poor sot.
保持队形!
Hey, Commandant, stay in line!
你好 小汤米
Hello, little Tommy. Little baby, hello.
-认得他吗? 英国朋友? -不
-Recognize him? British friend? -No.
-起来! -不!
-Get up! -No!
马上起来!
Get up at once!
我没有男朋友呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!