你们俩试过炼奶三文治吗?
Have either of you tried condensed milk sandwiches?
加一点盐 美味无穷
They’re very good with salt.
欢迎你回来
Welcome back, Madam.
你不进来坐坐?
Will you not come in?
不了
No.
-我该回家了 -你进来坐坐好吗?
-I should go home. -Will you please come in?
基夫顿太太
Mrs. Clifton.
别这样
Don’t.
我的书还在你那儿吧
I believe you still have my book.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的发里还有沙粒
You still have sand in your hair.
你信任我
It wouldn’t be make-believe
对我有情有义
If you believe in me
我会珍惜你的爱意
Without your love
你懂得缝衣 真令我钦佩
I’m impressed you can sew.
是吗?
Good.
你却缝得很糟
You sew very badly.
是吗? 你连缝衣都未学过
Well, you don’t sew at all.
女人是不该学缝衣的
A woman should never learn to sew,
即使懂得 也不应该承认
and if she can, she shouldn’t admit to it.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
再用点力洗吧
It makes it harder still.
你最快乐是什么时候?
When were you most happy?
现在
Now.
你最不快乐又是什么时候
And when were you least happy?
也是现在
Now.
-你爱什么? -我爱什么?
-What do you love? -What do I love?
-说吧 -我想想
-Say everything. -Let’s see.
我爱水
-Water. -Mm-hmm.
也爱水中游鱼
-Fish in it. –
我也爱刺头猪
And hedgehogs. I love hedgehogs.
还有呢?
And what else?
也爱面包酱 爱得要命
Marmite. I’m addicted.
也爱洗澡 但不爱跟别人一起洗澡
And baths. But not with other people.
也爱岛屿
Islands.
也爱你的笔迹
And your handwriting.
我高兴时可以整天乐此不疲
-Mmm. -I could go on all day.
整天?
Go on all day.
爱我的丈夫
My husband.
你最讨厌什么?
And what do you hate most?
谎言
A lie.
你又最讨厌什么
What do you hate most?
占有别人
Ownership.
被人占有
Being owned.
你离开以后就该把我忘掉
When you leave, you should forget me.
-他是谁? -你连我也认不出来?
– Who is this? – Don’t you recognize me?
是你吗? 这么胖
Is it you? So fat.
是圣诞节用的彩色爆竹纸
-Hmm. -That’s a Christmas cracker.
爆竹
Firecracker.
-这是你的笔迹吗? -是的
-This isn’t your handwriting, is it? -Yes, it is.
十二月廿二日
“December 22nd.
爱情上的冷战
“Betrayals in war are childlike…
跟我们的相比就算是单纯了
“compared with our betrayals during peace.
起初相爱会显得紧张 柔情似水
“New lovers are nervous and tender…
不顾一切
“but smash everything.
因为心如烈火
For the heart is an organ of fire.”
好一句 因为心如烈火
“For the heart is an organ of fire.”
我喜欢这一句
I love that.
我也相信
I believe that.
K是谁?
-Who is k? -k…
K就是凯瑟琳
is for katharine.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!
-他们说你病了 -什么? 我没病
-Say you’re sick. -What? No.
他们说你中了暑 昏头昏脑
Say you’re feeling faint. The heat.
我没法工作
-No. -I can’t work.
-也无法睡着 -凯瑟琳
-I can’t sleep. -katharine.
来啦
Coming.
我睡不着 午夜还清醒的高声尖叫
I can’t sleep. I wake up shouting in the middle of the night.
-杰佛以为是久居沙漠的后遗症
-Geoffrey thinks it’s the thing in the desert, trauma.
-你的体香还在我的嘴
-I can still taste you.
菲烈斯没有茶了
-Fill up this. It’s empty. -Oh.
所以我没法写东西 余香犹在
I try to write, with your taste in my mouth.
弄得意乱情迷
Swoon.
我迟些再找你
They’ll catch you.
-跟我来 -圣诞快乐
-Come along with me now! -Merry Christmas, everyone!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
老天
-katharine! Oh, my goodness! -Oh.
拿一张椅子来
Fetch a chair.
我没事
No, I’m fine.
-看来是天气太热了-怎么了
-It’s this heat. It’s terrible. -Is she all right?
-她没事 -太好了
-She’s quite all right. -Oh, good.
-你是否有了身孕? -没有
-Are you pregnant? -Oh, I don’t think so, no.
说出来真浪漫
How romantic.
爱上费安后我每五分钟都会晕
With Fiona, I fell over every five minutes.
朗尼笑我为情所困呢
Ronnie christened me “Lady Downfall.”
我还是进去坐一会吧
Do you know, I think I might go inside and sit down for a few minutes.
-我陪你去吧-不必了 我没事的 你留下来吧
-I’ll come with you. -No, I’ll be all right. You stay here.
真的没事?
Are you sure?
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas!
-见到凯瑟琳了吗? -什么?
-Have you seen katharine? -What?
-我是杰佛啊 -噢
-It’s Clifton under here. -Oh.
我没见过她 对不起
-No, I haven’t. Sorry. –
亲爱的 我刚听说了
Darling, I just heard.
心肝儿 你没事吧?
You poor sausage. Are you all right?
我还好 只是天气太热了
I’m fine. I’m just too hot.
哈顿夫人还以为你有了身孕
Lady H thought you might be pregnant.
不是 太热了 你不觉得热
I’m not pregnant. I’m just hot. Too hot, like you.
我热得发昏
I’m sweltering, in fact.
我带你回家吧
Come on, I’ll take you home.
真的可以回家? 我都没法呼吸了
Can we really go home? I can’t breathe.
我渴望有绿茵翠柳 是绿色的都可以 下场雨也好
I am dying for green. Anything green, or rain.
今天是圣诞节 大家全都
It’s Christmas and it’s all… oh, I don’t know.
你想的话 我明天愿跟你回家
If you asked me, I’d go home tomorrow. If you wanted.
回不去了 很可能打仗
Darling, you know we can’t go home. There might be a war.
杰佛 你倒爱掩饰
Oh, Geoffrey, you do so love a disguise.
我爱你
I do so love you.
-你浑身是什么气味? -什么?
-What do you smell of? -What?
杏仁糖? 你的秀发也有杏仁糖味
Marzipan. I thinkyou’ve got marzipan in your hair.
难怪你思家情切了
No wonder you’re homesick.
是你?
Is it you?
你说什么?
What?
还记得友爱互助会会友吗?
If I said “Moose”…
什么友爱互助会?
Moose? Who the hell’s Moose?
我不同了
I look different.
你干嘛不应该一样
Why shouldn’t you?
我听到你的呼吸
I heard your breathing.
还以为是下雨 我很渴望下雨
I thought it was the rain. I’m dying for rain.
反正我来日无多了
Well, I’m dying anyway, but I…
但倒渴望雨点轻抚我的脸
I long for the rain on my face.
结婚第一周年叫什么婚?
First wedding anniversary, what do you call it?
纸婚?
Ha, I don’t know. Paper?
是吗? 我不清楚
Is it? I don’t know.
纸婚?
Paper.
纸婚?
-Paper?
亲爱的 是我 对不起 有事发生
Darling, it’s me. Listen, I’m sorry, something’s come up.
别板着脸 我明晚就会赶回来
-Oh, no. -Now don’t sulk. I’ll be back tomorrow evening.
你不回来 我是不会动身的
I’m going to sulk, and I’m not moving till you get back here.
真的?
Promise? That’s good.
我的心肝儿 我爱你
Okay, my sausage, I love you.
-你要去哪里? -不是啊
-I didn’t know you were going anywhere. -I’m not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!