我终于可以揭示开罗的夜生活
I’ll finally be able to explore the Cairo nightlife.
写一篇描写酒吧的权威报导
I shall produce an authoritative guide to the zinc bars and…
我想提一提伊斯南 我们算是在伊斯南国家吗?
I want to say hareems. Are we in the right country for hareems?
伊♥斯♥兰♥才对
Harems.
-心肝儿 再见了-旅途平安
-Bye, my love. -Travel safe.
我一周后就赶回来
Catch up in a week.
基夫顿 祝你旅途平安
Clifton, safe journey.
也祝你幸运 筹到资金 我也高兴
You too. Good luck. Glad the funds have turned up.
基夫顿
Clifton.
恕我多管闲事
This is probably none of my business.
你这样留下娇妻
Your wife.
-恰当吗? -噢?
-Think it’s appropriate to leave her? -Appropriate?
沙漠会令女士很难受的
Well, the desert is, it’s, uh… for a woman, it’s very tough.
未免太难为她了吧
I wonder if it’s not too much for her.
你疯了吗 凯瑟琳昨天说她很喜欢这里
Are you mad? katharine loves it here. She told me yesterday.
我在她三岁时就认识她
-All the same, were I you… -I’ve known katharine since she was three.
我们结婚前就情同兄妹
We were practically brother and sister before we were man and wife.
我很了解她的承受能力
I think I’d know what is and what isn’t too much for her.
我认为她自己也很清楚
I think she’d know herself.
那就好
Very well.
你干嘛老是觉得被女人威胁?
Why are you people so threatened by a woman?
我开始喜欢上
I have come to love…
打吗♥啡♥针了
that little tap of the fingernail against the syringe.
请别弹了
-Stop playing! Please, stop playing.
我没有这扇门的钥匙
I don’t have the key to that door. You…
德军已经遍布这里整个地区
The Germans were here. The Germans were all over this area.
还到处布下地雷
They left mines everywhere.
他们偏喜欢把地雷埋在钢琴里
And pianos were their favorite hiding places.
我明白了 对不起
I see. Sorry.
弹巴♥赫♥作的曲就会安全了吧
Then maybe you’re safe as long as you only play Bach.
他是德国人
He’s German.
你是在说笑吗?
Is something funny?
不 对不起
No. I’m sorry.
我以前见过你
I’ve met you before.
不会吧?
I don’t think so.
看到吗?
Look. See?
你休想再弹巴♥赫♥的曲了
Move that, and no more Bach.
中尉 你没事吧?
Lieutenant! Are you all right, sir?
还好 中士
Fine, Sergeant.
他和意大利人合作
So you’re working with the Italians.
对 他要令他们放下武器
Yeah, trying to get them to give up their weapons.
敌军认为我精于此道
I was a thief, so the army thought I’d be good at it.
我喜欢意大利人 他们了不起
I like the Italians.
他要我们撤离
He wants us to move out.
他说屋内还有五十多枚地雷
He says there could be 50 more mines in the building.
他以为我笑他 一定是疯的
He thinks I’m mad because I laugh at him.
他是印度人
He’s Indian.
-他缠着头巾 -不 他是锡克教♥徒♥
-He wears a turban. -No, he’s Sikh.
他若戴着头巾就是锡克教♥徒♥
Lfhe wears a turban, he’s Sikh.
我很可能嫁给他
I’ll probably marry him.
真的? 太突然了
Really? That’s sudden.
家母常教我
My mother always told me…
弹琴可取悦丈夫
I would summon my husband by playing the piano.
-我比较喜欢我俩独处的时候 -他会留下来吗?
-I liked it better when there were just the two of us. -Why? Is he staying?
会和他的中士哈迪先生留下来
With his sergeant, a Mr. Hardy.
我军会进攻的 有什么要做吗
We should charge. Doesn’t anyone have a job to do?
他们必须拆除路上的地雷 这项工作很了不起
They have to clear all the roads of mines. That’s a big job.
那么我认为我军不能进攻了
In that case, I… I suppose we can’t charge.
不 不能够了
No, we can’t.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直不明白 你这种人怎会决定来沙漠呢?
I’ve been thinking. How does someone like you decide to come to the desert?
为什么呢?
What is it? You…
你本来稳守城♥堡♥ 乐得清闲
You’re doing whatever you’re doing in your castle, or wherever it is you live,
竟会突然作出前来沙漠的决定
and one day you say, “I have to get to the desert,” or what?
我曾经和一个导游结伴 他带我前往费亚
I once traveled with a guide who was taking me to Faya.
九小时内他都一言不发
He didn’t speak for nine hours.
旅途终结时他指着 地平线说”费亚”
At the end of it, he pointed at the horizon and said, “Faya.”
当日天气晴朗
That was a good day.
你不是喜欢唱歌♥吗?
Actually, you sing.
-你说什么? -唱歌♥
-What? -You sing.
见你常唱歌♥
All the time.
-我没有 -你大可以问问欧夫
-I do not. -AskAI Auf.
欧夫
Al Auf!
八点三十分 你该可以动身
You’d better be ready about half past 800
我已准备好 记着别迟到
Remember, honey Don’t be late
乐队演奏时
‘Cause I’ll be there when the band starts playing
舞姿显华彩
Gonna dance off both my shoes
旋律变幽怨
When they play theJelly Roll blues
明晚痛肠断
Tomorrow night at the dark-town strutter’s ball
把手给我
Give me your hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
马铎!
Madox!
马铎!
Madox!
马铎!
Madox!
-快来看这是什么-是什么?
-Come quickly! I’ve found something! -What is it?
你快来看
D’Ag! Bermann! Quick!
匪夷所思
My God.
是游泳的姿态
They’re swimming.
是游泳的姿态
They’re swimming.
-没事吧? -没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
你怎样向
How do you explain…
没来过的人
to someone who has never been here,
解释这奇异的感受
feelings which seem quite normal?
我不知道
I don’t know, my friend.
不知道
I don’t know.
卡莫
-Aaah! -kamal!
保曼 怎么回事?
Bermann, what are you doing?
保曼
Bermann!
当心
Watch out! Watch out!
-把他们拖出来-我来帮你
-Get them out of the car! -Let me help!
他怎么样?
Almasy, are you all right?
我没事 慢慢来
Yes, yes, I’m fine.
我的手
My wrist! Ah!
要去多久 顶多三十六小时就赶回来
I’ll be back as quick as I can, 36 hours at the outside.
尽量多找一具散热器回来
Try to get an additional radiator.
我们可在这里和山丘之间安装
We can store it between here and Pottery Hill. And a better jack.
找一具较好的起重机回来替换 -保曼
-We planned badly. -Bermann?
一路顺利
Safe journey.
怎么回事?
Now what?
把这些都弄走
Let’s get all this stuff off.
-我会留下来的-你绝对不行
-I’ll stay behind, of course. -Certainly not.
-事情因我而起 我会留下
-I caused the problem. I shall stay.
-你不可以 你们全都不可以
-You can’t. None of you can.
人多手脚乱我最不够力气掘地
No, I insist. There clearly isn’t room for all of us.
而且又不是带伤而行的人
I’m the least able to dig, and I’m not one of the walking wounded.
只不过一晚上而已
It’s only one night.
况且我如果留下来 一定能使我丈夫
If I remain, it’s the most effective method of persuading my husband…
放下手上的工作赶来拯救我们
to abandon whatever he’s doing and come and rescue us.
-好吧 -我们出发吧
-All right. -Come on, let’s get going.
把它贴在你的书本上吧
I thought you might like to paste them into your book.

Well, we…
我们都拍了照
We took photographs.
用不着了
There’s no need.
不 我希望你能收下
No, really. I’d like you to have them.
用不着了
Well, there’s really no need. This is, um…
我这不过是本断简残篇而已 画得太精美了
This is just a scrapbook. They are too good.
虽却之不恭 还是多谢了
I should feel obliged. Thank you.
你不必过意不去的
And that would be unconscionable, I suppose, wouldn’t it?
顺其自然吧
To feel any obligation.
就这样吧
Yes, of course it would.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!