each day it gets less and less.
不足为奇的
Which is all right.
这很正常的
It’s quite all right.
我和调查组助理
I’ve been speaking to Caravaggio,
加纳谈过了
my research assistant.
他告诉我修道院里有一只鬼
He tells me there’s a ghost in the cloisters.
我可以与他为伍了
I can join him.
-汉娜! -他叫你了
– Hana! -It’s the boy.
我将会经常返回那间教堂
I’ll always go back to that church.
看看我的画
Look at my paintings.
我也会经常回那里去的
I’ll always go back to that church.
那我俩总会有一天重逢
So one day we’ll meet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
读给我听好吗?
Read to me, will you?
你念的时候会帮助我入睡
Read me to sleep.
“亲爱的”
“My darling,
“我在等你”
“I’m waiting for you.
“不见天日的一天会有多长? ”
“How long is a day in the dark?
“一周呢? ”
“Or a week?
“火熄了…”
“The fire is gone now…
“我觉得寒风刺骨”
and I’m horr… horribly cold.”
“我真想拖着病体到外面去”
I really ought to drag myself outside,
“外面阳光普照”
but then there’d be the sun.
“我怕在那些书上…”
I’m afraid I waste the light…
“和写下这些字时把电耗尽了”
on the paintings and on writing these words.
“我们都一起死了”
We die.
“我们魂归天国”
“We die.”
“那国充满在爱河的人 不分种族”
“We die rich with lovers and tribes,
“我们嘴里都有对方的体味”
“tastes we have swallowed,
“都曾经灵欲合一”
“bodies we have entered…
“相爱得很深”
and swum up like rivers.”
“内心恐惧得像”
Fears we’ve hidden in,
“这幽暗的山洞”
like this wretched cave.
“我要把这些都 永远铭刻在身体上”
I want all this marked on my body.
“我们的国家是实实在在的”
We’re the real countries.
“并非画在地图上的边界”
Not the boundaries drawn on maps,
“只用强人的姓名 来命名的那一种”
the names of powerful men.
“我知道你会回来把我抱起 迎风屹立”
I know you’ll come and carry me out into the palace of winds.
“我已别无所求”
That’s all I’ve wanted,
“只想跟着你漫步天国”
to walk in such a place with you,
“与我们的朋友一道”
with friends.
“去一个没有地图的乐土”
An Earth without maps.
“灯灭了”
“The lamp’s gone out,
“我在黑暗中…”
“and I’m writing…
“默默写着”
in the darkness.”
汉娜
Hana?
汉娜 快来呀
Hana, come on!
汉娜
Hana,
这位是乔治亚
this is Gioia.
-你好 -你好
-Buon giorno. -Buon giorno.
她可以开车送你去佛罗伦萨
She’ll take you as far as Florence.
我坐后边就行了
I can get in back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!