英国病人
-你觉得怎样? -还好
-How are you? -Okay.
你的腿不会有事的
Your leg will be fine.
很多炮弹碎片已经取出来了 我留下一些给你
A lot of shrapnel came out. I saved you the pieces.
你真是令我惊为天人
You are the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.
不会吧
I don’t think so. Here.
-可以给我一个吻吗? -不 我可以给你一杯茶
-Would you kiss me? -No. I’ll get you some tea.
-吻一下会对我意味深长 -是吗?
-It would mean such a lot to me. -Would it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
护士 我睡不着 亲亲我吧
I can’t sleep. Would you kiss me?
你很清丽脱俗 可替我把毡的一角塞进去吗?
You’re so pretty. Will you tuck me in, please?
别胡闹了 睡吧
Very funny. Go to sleep now.
-医生到哪了? -不要再问了
-Where’s the doctor? -Don’t ask.
不要明知故问了 我怕捐血 受不了那支针
God, I hate giving blood. Can’t stand needles.
有来自壁顿镇的人吗?
Is there anybody from Picton?
壁顿镇? 我不晓得
Picton? I don’t know.
我想在离开前见见家乡的人
I’d like to see somebody from home before I go.
-有来自壁顿镇的人吗? -壁顿镇人?
-Do we have anybody from Picton? -Why Picton?
他从哪里来的 是在安大略湖边的小镇吧
He’s from there. Edge of Lake ontario, right, soldier?
是你情郎的家乡吧 汉娜
That’s where your sweetie’s from, isn’t it? Around there?
问问他是哪个部队的
Ask him what company he’s with.
加拿大第三火枪团
Third Canadian Fusiliers. Third Canadian Fusiliers.
他认识麦根队长吗?
Does he know Captain McGan?
队长昨天死了 身中多枪
He bought it yesterday. Shot to bits.
-他说什么? -他不认识队长
-What did he say? -Doesn’t know him.
汉娜 卧倒
Hana, get down!
他死了
He’s dead. He’s dead.
他死了
He’s dead.
他死了
He’s dead.
意大利1944年10月
姓名 官阶 编号♥?
Name, rank, serial number?
我不知道 对不起
No, sorry.
我好像当过飞机师
I think I was a pilot.
他们在坠机残骸里发现我 是开战的时候
I was found in the wreckage of a plane at the beginning of the war.
记得在哪儿出生的吗?
Can you remember where you were born?
这算是盘问我吗?
Am I being interrogated?
你可能想骗我 骗我讲德文
You should be trying to trick me, make me speak German.
-我倒也会讲 -干嘛?
-Which I can, by the way. -Why?
-你是德国人吗? -不是
-Are you German? -No.
记忆全失又怎会知不是呢?
How do you know you’re not German if you don’t remember anything?
我可以喝一点水吗?
Might… Might I have a sip of water?
-谢谢你 -别客气
-Thank you. -It’s okay.
我记得很多事情
I remember lots of things.
记得她的花♥园♥俯瞰碧海
I remember her garden, plunging down to the sea.
-与法国了无阻隔 -是你的花♥园♥?
-Nothing between you and France. -This was your garden?
-我太太的 -你结过婚
-Or my wife’s. -You were married then?
大概是吧 我相信部分德国人也是这样
I think so. Although I believe that to be true of a number of Germans.
听着
Look.
我的肺部剩下很小了
I have this much lung.
其余的器官也损坏了
The rest of my organs are packing up.
即便当上埃及王 也没多大意思了
What could it possibly matter if I’m a Tutankhamen?
我浑身都被烧焦了
I’m a bit of… toast, my friend.
很抱歉 我没法帮你
Sorry I can’t help you.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我知你不想被移♥动♥ 对不起
I know you hate to be moved. I’m sorry.
汉娜
-Hana!
-珍? -汉娜
-Jan? -Hana!
下一个村子有丝带出♥售♥ 男士们正带我去
There’s meant to be lace in the next village. The boys are gonna take me.
-你有钱吗? -没有啊
-You don’t have any money, do ya? -No.
-我怕万一想买♥♥的话-没钱了
-Just in case there’s a sale. -No.
别这样 我知道你有的
Hana, I know you do. Come on.
-没有啊 -来吧
-No! -Oh, come on.
我发誓这是最后一次
I swear to God, this’ll be the last time. I swear.
她心肠软 也很疼爱我
She’s a softie. She loves me.
我答应一定还给你的
-I’ll pay you back! I promise! –
我不再替你缝衣了
I’m not sewing anything else for you.
我爱你
I love you!
快去取水
Get some water over here!
珍 老天
Jan! Oh, no!
你去哪?
Hana, where’re you going?
-别去! -停止
-Stay back! -Stop, Hana!
站着别动
-Stay… –

No!
不!
No!
不要过去
-Hey! Hey! -Don’t move!
站着
Don’t move! Don’t move!
站着别动
Stand absolutely still!
你正站在地雷阵上
You’re walking in a mine field!
那就对了
Good.
很好
That’s good.
千万别动
Just stay still for me…
那就不会有事了
and we’ll be fine.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你究竟想干什么?
What the bloody hell do you thinkyou’re doing?
是珍的遗物
It’s Jan’s.
你痛吗? 有什么需要吗?
Are you in pain? Do you need something?
是的
-Yes. -Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们把他从军车里搬来搬去
-You and Jan were… -We keep moving him in and out of the truck.
干嘛这样做? 他都快要死了
Why? He’s dying. What’s the point?
我们不能留下他 你打算把他留下?
We can hardly leave him. Do you mean leave him?
我并非打算把他留下来
No, no, I don’t mean leave him.
这个对你有帮助
This will help you.
我一定是个不详的人
I must be a curse.
爱我的人
Anybody who loves me…
亲近我的人都遇难
Anybody who gets close to me…
我一定是个不吉利的人
oh, I must be cursed.
打哪边?
Which is it?
-他死了我就赶回来 -这里很不安全
-When he dies, I’ll catch up. -It’s not safe here.
全国都布满贼匪和德国人
The whole country’s crawling with bandits and Germans and God knows what.
我不能批准你做这种傻事
-It’s madness! I can’t allow it. -The war is over.
战争完结了 怎算是逃兵?
How can it be desertion?
并非处处都烽火平息的
It’s not over everywhere. I didn’t mean literally.
我们担惊受怕是正常的
This is normal, a shock, for all of us, Hana.
我需要大量吗♥啡♥ 一支手♥枪♥
I need morphine, a lot. And a pistol.
你若出了事我不能原谅自己
If anything ever happened to you, I’d never forgive myself.
我们要前往莱亨
We’re heading for Leghorn.
意大利人称它为里窝那
“Livorno,” the Italians call it.
我们一定等你来
We’ll expect you.
好了
Fine.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome, ma’am.
-汉娜 -我没事的
-Oh, Hana. -I’ll be okay.
我一定赶得上
I’ll catch up. Good.
是什么声音
What… What was all that banging?
你打老鼠还是迎战整队德军?
Are you… Are you fighting rats or the entire German army?
不 我刚才在修楼梯
No. I was repairing the stairs.
我发现了图书馆 书籍很有用
I found a library, and the books were very useful.
趁你没将它们作其他用途
Before you find too many uses for those books,
你念一些给我听吧
you might read some to me.
全都是意大利文 我试试看吧
I think they’re all in Italian, but I’ll look, yes.
-你自己的书呢? -我的书?
-What about your own book? -My book?
对了 历史之父希罗多德写的
Oh, yes, the Herodotus.
你可以读他的著作
Yes, you can read him.
我找到李子
Oh. I found plums.
我们的果园里有
We have plums in the orchard. There.
我们是有果园的
We have an orchard.
希罗多德是历史之父 懂吗?
Herodotus is the father of history.
我什么都不懂
-Do you know that? -I don’t know anything.
李子
It’s a…
李子的确芬香四溢
It’s a very plum…
芬香四溢
plum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!