Come on, Charles.
过去就过去了
Done is done.
是的, 我马上要死去,所以
Well, l’ m dying, so…
那又有什么区别呢?
…what difference does it make?.
为什么那对你这么重要?
Why is that so important to you?.
我爱她
I love her.
真对不起
I’ m sorry.
是时候了
It’s time.
别那样做, 鲍勃
Don’t do it, Bob.
你生活在一个梦幻世界里 你总能拥有
You live in a dream world. You always have.
现在转过身
Now turn your back.
我跟你说,你可以不做这种事的
You don’t have to do it.
该死我不会做! 你知道我会做的 我不管你♥他♥妈♥的想什么,现在转过身去
The hell I don’t! You know that I do. Now turn your back.
查尔斯,我不想再听你的任何废话了
I don’t want to hear any more of your nonsense.
我不想听!
I don’t want to hear it!
因为这样那样的事, 我们变得如此接近
How close we’ve become and this and that.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的,你早该死在这里, 假如不是为了我
You would’ve died out here, if not for me.
带着所有你财富
With all your wealth.
你理解我说的吗? 我说过了,他妈的转过身去!
You understand me?. I said, turn your goddamn back!
鲍勃,听我说 -别在往前走了
Listen to me. -Don’t go any further.
我说过了,转过身
I said, turn your back.
不转?
No?
你知道
You know…
生命是很短暂的,查尔斯
…Iife is a short thing.
充满了背叛
Full of betrayal.
在很多方面,你碰不到这种情况
In many ways, you’ re well out of it.
查尔斯, 别这样!
Charles, don’t!
小心陷阱
Be careful of the deadfall.
哦,上帝,查尔斯!哦,上帝!
Oh, God, Charles! Oh, God!
哦,上帝,我想我已经折断了我的–
Oh, God, I think I’ve broken my–
我想我腿断了,查尔斯
I think I’ve broken my leg, Charles.
哦,上帝,查尔斯
Oh, God, Charles.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哦,上帝啊!
Oh, God!
哦,上帝,查尔斯,请不要
Oh, God, Charles, no, please.
现在试试,躺着别动
Now try and lie still.
我来看一看
I’m going to take a look and see.
看看出了什么问题
see what’s wrong.
我感觉不大好 -喝一口这个
I don’t feel well. -T ake a shot of this.
需要来看看这里
Just going to take a look here.
忍♥住
Hold on.
我想我身上只有这么多那种东西了
I only have so much of that stuff in me.
查尔斯,要干什么?
Charles, what is it?.
要干什么, 查尔斯?
What is it, Charles?.
我感觉非常不
I don’t feel very….
我根本不能说自己感觉很好,查尔斯
I can’t say that I feel very well at all, Charles.
糟糕的家伙
Hell of a guy.
糟糕的家伙,我从没告诉过你那样子
I never told you that.
操♥他♥妈♥的屁♥眼♥, 恩,查尔斯?
Fucking shit-hole of a world, eh, Charles?.
他妈的屁♥眼♥
shit-hole of a world.
我需要你 -说什么?
I need you to…. -What?.
我需要你在伤口上面增加压力
Put pressure on it.
那是什么?
What’s that?. -Now.
天呐
Jesus.
听着
Listen.
我们会让你从这里活着出去的
We’ re gonna get you out of here.
还行吗?
Okay?.
真是条糟糕的路来结束旅行,查尔斯
Hell of a way to end an outing.
你会好起来的
You’ re gonna be fine.
一定是个不小的事情
Must be quite a thing.
不小的事
Quite a thing.
让这么多的(人)
T o have so much.
每一个人
everybody…
想从你那儿得到一些东西
…wants something from you.
每个人依靠你
everybody depending on you.
别说太多话
Don’t talk so much.
这么有进取心
so pushy.
为什么你不节约一点能量?
Why don’t you save your energy?.
我不觉得自己100%的好
I don’t really feel quite 1 00%.
我们会上岸去
I’m gonna take us into shore.
点一堆火 我会让你暖和一点
Light us a fire. IKeep you warm.
为什么你想救象我这般垃圾的人?
Why would you want to save a piece of shit like me?.
我想说这是个挑战
Let’s say it’s a challenge.
为了维持一个公正的外表?
For the sporting aspect of it?.
是的 -不,我知道那是什么
No, I know what it is.
你从没有过一个亲密的伙伴 是这个原因,是不是?
You’ve never had a buddy. That’s the thing, isn’t it?.
正确
Right.
现在我是你的宠物计划
Now I’m your pet project.
我是你的
I’ m your…
业余爱好的农场,查尔斯
… hobby farm.
无论你说什么,鲍勃
Whatever you say, Bob.
试图杀你的家伙
Guy who tried to kill you.
那真恐怖, 查尔斯 -不,你不是还没有做嘛
That’s terrific, Charles. -No, you wouldn’t have done it.
是的,我做了
Yes, I would have.
你这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You stupid son of a bitch.
是的,我做了
Yes, I would.
那么
Then…
你做了
…you would.
你回去后会做什么呢,查尔斯?
What will you do when you get back?.
那不重要
It’s not important.
那对我很重要
It is important to me.
我不一定能回去
I may not go back.
你什么意思,你不一定回去? 当然你会回去
What do you mean?. Of course you’ll go back.
那能又怎样呢?
T o what?
我不会觉得对不起你,查尔斯
I don’t feel sorry for you, Charles.
“决不对一个拥有飞机的男人感到对不起 ”
“” Never feel sorry for a man that owns a plane. “”
别这样
Come on.
挺住
Hold on.
挺住
Hold on.
我们会从这儿出去的
I’ll get us out of here.
简直胡说八道
How bullshit.
嘿,我要死了
I’ m dying.
我要死了而我从没做过什么象样的事
I’m dying and I never did a goddamn thing.
但等一下
But wait.
查尔斯,我要告诉你
Charles, I gotta tell you.
什么?
What?.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我为我做过的事而抱歉
I’m sorry what I did.
还有你的妻子,查尔斯
And your wife, Charles.
听我说,查尔斯
Listen to me, Charles.
她从没卷到这件事情里来
she was never in on it.
这件事情
This business.
关于来对付你
Doing you in.
我以我的人生发誓, 查尔斯
I swear it on my life, Charles.
谢谢
Thanks.
真好能说这么说, 鲍勃
Very kind of you to say so, Bob.
友善的表示永远不会太迟, 恩,查尔斯?
Never too late for a kind gesture, eh?.
别在我面前死去, 鲍勃
Don’t die on me, Bob.
别告诉我该做什么
Don’t tell me what to do.
坚持住
Hold on.
我们马上能从这儿出去!
We’ re getting out of here!
这里!
Over here!
在这里!
Over here!
这里!
Over here!
为什么兔子不害怕?
Why is the rabbit unafraid?.
因为它比黑豹聪明
Because he’s smarter than the panther.
莫斯先生?
Mr. Morse?
莫斯先生?
Mr. Morse?
9频道新闻 我们要做什么申明吗,先生?
Channel 9 News. Could we get a statement, sir?.
在你丈夫经受折磨的时候你感觉怎样?
How did you feel during your husband’s ordeal?.
我们都在经受考验