He’s ahead of us! It’s like he’s reading our minds.
它在偷偷靠近我们,看在上帝的份上!
He’s stalking us, for God’s sakes!
你想在这里死去
You want to die out here.
那死了算了
Then die.
但我要告诉你
But I tell you what.
我不会死,不会的,先生
I’m not going to die. No, siree.
我不会死
I’ m not gonna die.
不会死的 我会杀了那只熊
No. I’ m gonna kill the bear.
说出来 “我会杀了那头熊!”
say it. “” l’ m going to kill the bear! “”
说出来 ” 我会杀那只熊” 说啊!
say it. “” l’ m going to kill the bear. “” say it!
“我会杀那只熊!”
“” I’ll kill the bear! “”
说出来!
say it!
我会杀了那只熊 -再说!
I’ll kill the bear. -Again!
我会杀了那只熊 -再说!
I’ll kill the bear. -Again!
我会杀了那只熊!
I’m gonna kill the bear!
一个男人能做到的, 另一个男人也做得到!
What one man can do, another can do!
一个男人能做到的, 另一个男人也做得到!
What one man can do, another can do.
再说!
Again!
一个男人能做到的, 另一个男人也做得到!
What one man can do, another can do!
你真♥他♥妈♥的对极了
You’ re goddamn right.
因为今天
Because today…
我会杀了那混♥蛋♥
… I’ m gonna kill the motherfucker.
过来
Come on.
马上
Now.
快跑! 快跑!
Run! Run!
快点!
Come on!
刺它的脖子!
Hit him in the neck!
天呐!
Jesus!
天呐!
Jesus!
小心! 小心! 小心!
Look out! Look out! Look out!
过来!
Come on!
过来抓我啊!
Come and get me!
来抓我! 来啊! 过来!
Get me! Come! Come on!
过来!
Come on!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
过来,混♥蛋♥!
Come here, motherfucker!
过来抓我啊!
Come and get me!
过来!
Come on!
抓我啊!
Get me!
过来, 来抓我!
Come on, get me!
小心!
Look out!
真希望我们有些盐
Wish we had some salt.
你知道你能够
You know you can….
你能用黑色火♥药♥来调味的
You can season meat with gunpowder.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
我希望我们有些黑色火♥药♥
I wish we had some gunpowder.
我不奢望你能给我做一个?
I don’t suppose you made one for me?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?.
怎么啦,查尔斯?
What’s the matter, Charles?.
没什么
Nothing.
没事, 真的吗 什么事?
No, really. What?.
我的一生中我想做的一些事情总是
All my life I wanted to do something that was…
不含糊的
…that was unequivocal.
是的,查尔斯, 我当然也认为这些事是非常合格的
Well, Charlie, I certainly think this qualifies.
是, 是有一些
Yeah, something.
你明白的, 为什么人们称这为”个人成长”
You see, that’s why they call it “”personal growth. “”
一个月前,这儿让人不快的状况会使你暴跳如雷, 或许你早去叫你的律师了
A month ago, smokey would’ve reared, you would’ve called your lawyer.
不会
Nah.
我不会对一只野兽这么做的
I wouldn’t do that to an animal.
所以我说过:
so I said:
“假如这是我的生活
“” If this is my life…
那就是我的生活 ”
…then this is my life. “”
但是你可以改变你的生活
But you can change your life.
那正是我要告诉你的
That’s what l’ m telling you.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
为什么不可以是真的?
Why wouldn’t it be true?.
因为我从来没见过真正能改变他们生活命运的人
Because I never knew anybody who did actually change their lives.
我来告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
我会重新开始我的生活
I’m gonna start my life over.
你会成为第一个
You’d be the first.
很久没人来过这里了
No one’s been here for quite a while.
你从那发现什么了?
What do you make of it?.
假如我们在这里
If we’ re here….
那独木舟可以带我们出去
That canoe will take us out.
你知道我们必须要做什么?
You know what we must do?.
去查一查是否那独木舟还能浮得起来
Find out if that canoe really floats.
它还能浮上来
It floats.
煮杯茶吗?
Cup of tea?.
好的
Yeah.
你没把火点起来?
You ain’t got that fire lit?.
喝别人的供给?
Drinking the other fellow’s supplies?.
回去后
Get back…
给他寄张支票
…and send him a check.
给他寄张支票 -是的
send him a check.
地狱般的冒险, 恩, 查尔斯?
Hell of an adventure, eh, Charles?.
是, 何尝不是呢?
Yeah, wasn’t it?.
你知道
You know…
我希望告诉你
… I hope to tell you…
假如我在这带着相机
…if I had my camera here…
我大概已经发财了
… I would’ve made my fortune.
我发财了
Made my fortune.
那种事真♥象♥狗屎一样
That thing’s busted to shit.
但它还有一些
It still has some…
情感方面的价值
…sentimental value.
我想确实如此
I suppose it does.
我能看看你的表吗,鲍勃?
Can I see your watch?.
我的表?
My watch?
不能用了 告诉过你的
Doesn’t work. T old you.
坏了
Busted.
是的, 我知道不能用了
Yeah, I know it doesn’t work.
我能看一下吗?
Could I see it?.
我们走的时候是新的
New when we left.
现在成了一块垃圾
Just a piece of junk now.
怎么了, 鲍勃?
What’s the matter, Bob?.
不能冷静地动手吗?
Can’t do it sober?.
我猜想你不再需要我了
I suppose you don’t need me anymore.
你可以不需要我而能找到路自己出去了
You can find your own way out without me.
你跟那个女人没戏了 你知道你不行了,查尔斯
You had no business with that broad. You know you don’t.
你知道你不行了, 查尔斯
You know that you don’t, Charles.
嘿,想想这事
Look at it.
为什么她要跟着你? 究竟为什么她要跟着你?
Why did she go with you?. Why in hell did she go with you?.
是因为你的钱 上帝慈悲,每一个人都知道这件事
Your money. For the love of God, everyone knew that.
你是傻子吗?
Are you nuts?.
在机场和她在一起的时候,有人说, “那是个拥有飞机的家伙 ”
In the airport with her, people said, “”There goes a guy with a plane. “”
那是个拥有飞机的家伙
There goes a guy with a plane.
说起来运气真不好,查尔斯 这次是你自作自受
say it was tough luck. That’s what you drew this time.
那么
Well….
那没错
That’s right.
“为所有的良宵”
“” For all the nights. “”
多么动人
How touching.
为什么折磨自己呢?
Why torture yourself?.
现在已经过去了
It’s over now.
让我们走到外面去
Let’s go outside.
就告诉一件事
Just tell me this one thing.
那是从第一次见面开始的吗?
Was it from the first?.
你和我的妻子?
You and my wife?.
那是从第一次见面开始的吗, 鲍勃?
Was it from the first, Bob?.
别这样,查尔斯
Come on, Charles.
这是不是一个不大文明的问题?
Is that an indelicate question?
别这样, 查尔斯