What difference does it make?.
我们必须把它拿下来 -为什么?
We have to get them down. -Why?.
它会在空气散发血腥味, 那就是原因
They put the smell of blood in the air, that’s why.
我可不想在雷雨交加的时候去爬树!
I’m not going to climb up a tree in a thunderstorm!
我们必须把它拿下来!
We must get it down!
你去爬他妈的这棵树!
You climb up the goddamn tree!
把我一把
Give me a hand.
哦,妈的!
Oh, shit!
天呐!
Jesus!
查尔斯, 退后!
Charles, stay back!
查尔斯, 退后!
Stay back!
看在上帝的份上, 查尔斯!
For God’s sakes, Charles!
快走,查尔斯
Come on, Charles.
斯蒂芬!
Steve!
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
快点!
Come on!
快点走!
Come on!
那样的话,我们得靠星星来导航了
So, we navigate by the stars.
假如有月亮我们夜里行动
We travel by night if there’s a moon.
我们不能在这里捱过冬天的
We can’t live out the winter up here.
假如发现那条河, 它会指引我们到南方
If we find the river, it’ll take us south.
他们不会向北面 这么远地寻找我们的?
They won’t be looking for us this far north?.
我们只能走出去
We have to walk out.
我们吃什么?
What do we eat?.
我正在想办法
I’m working on it.
那个怎么样?
How about that?
听着!
Listen!
我的上帝!
My God!
快!
Come on!
快走!
Come on!
等一下!
Wait!
等一下!
Wait!
不要,不要! 等一下!
No! Wait!!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
你知道你能用冰生火吗?
Did you know that you can make fire from ice?
你能用冰生火
You can make fire from ice.

Hello.
我在跟你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
你知道怎么办到的吗,鲍勃?
Did you know that could be done?
你能想得到吗?
Can you think?.
你是有钱的家伙,不是吗?
You moneyed folk, isn’t it?.
是不是?!
Isn’t it?!
将冰变成火,你能想到怎样做吗?
Fire from ice, can you think how?.
你端坐在那里 喝酒打高尔夫
sit up there. Drinks and golf.
玩弄少女 然而让你在处在紧急状况下
screwing the maid. But get you in an emergency…
你却悠然自得
…and you bloom.
你让我觉得恶心!
You make me sick!
你让我觉得恶心! -我确信我是的
You make me sick! -l’ m sure I do.
你真♥他♥妈♥的让我觉得恶心! 我想, 是什么让你若无其事的? 奸商守财奴外加逃税!
You fucking make me sick! I mean, what puts you off?. Jews and taxes!
冰生成火,你能想象怎样吗?
Fire from ice, can you think how?.
我不想知道怎样生成的, 查尔斯!
I don’t want to know how, Charles!
你还有什么值得期望的呢?
Do you have anything you’d like to live for?.
你知道吗?
You know something?.
你知道吗?
You know something?.
或许我们让象你这样的人
Maybe we were right to let people like you…
这些年来运作国家的事物是正确的
… run the country all these years.
你是唯一那些够有深度的人!
You’ re the only ones dense enough!
不,我没什么深度的 我只是没有什么想象力
No, l’ m not dense. I just have no imagination.
建立一个
Making a…
决策树状架构机制?
…decision tree?.
是那样的吗? -就是那样, 鲍勃
ls that it?. -That’s it, Bob.
我们不认为他们还会回来吗?
We can’t think they’d come back?.
是的,他们不会回来的
No.
我们不应该认为他们会回来
We shouldn’t think they’ll come back.
他们已经巡视过这个区域 他们会继续前进的
They’ve scouted this area. They’ll move on.
冰生成火
Fire from ice.
让我们行动吧
Let’s have it.

Ice.
你把它拿在手里
You take it into your hands…
然后你用手把它磨成一个透镜
…and you mold it into a lens…
它可以汇聚阳光生成火
…which will concentrate sunlight into fire.
我想我们可以简单做一个因为
I doubt we’ll be reduced to that because…
我们还有一些火柴, 而且我相信有这些就足够了
…we still have the matches and I believe that’s all we’ll need.
噢天呐
Oh, Jesus.
那里有鱼
There’s fish in there.
我们拿什么做钓鱼工具? 我们怎样来捕鱼?
What are we gonna use for tackle?. How will we bait them?.
你不觉得这很有意思吗?
Wouldn’t you find that attractive?.
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是金的
It’s gold.
全世界的人都渴望得到它
The whole world longs for it.
我现在没心情开玩笑,查尔斯
I’m not in a very humorous mood.
得了,别嫌我老土,鲍勃
Come on, don’t go native on me, Bob.
对不起,我只是太累了 我太累了
I’ m sorry. I’ m just tired. I’ m very tired.
为什么你不歇会儿? 去找一些木头来
Why don’t you rest?. Gather some wood.
鲍勃,它是个杀人机器
He’s a man-killer.
它一直跟着我们偷偷靠近我们
He’s been following us the whole time. stalking us.
快点!
Come on!
它在耍我们
He’s toying with us.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?.
什么,我有计划吗?
What, do I have a plan?.
还是我象有什么计划吗?
Am I supposed to have a plan?.
你告诉我
You tell me.
我们不能走
We can’t move.
它不会让我们吃东西
He won’t let us eat.
我们会在这里挨饿
We’ re going to starve up here.
我们该怎么办,查尔斯?
What are we gonna do?.
我们得杀了它
We’ re gonna kill him.
我们看他怎么攻击
We get him to attack.
用矛 骚扰它
spear. Bait.
激怒它
Induce a charge.
熊会暴怒地高跳起来
Bear charges and rears.
当它落下的时候, 它会把自己刺穿在矛上
As he falls, he impales himself on the spear.
和陷阱的道理是一样的
same principle as the deadfall.
用它的自重杀死它自己
Use his own weight to kill him.
我们用什么来骚扰它,查尔斯?
What are we gonna use to bait him?.
我们引诱它
We lure him.
什么? -我们引诱它!
What?. -We lure him!
你知道吗?
You know?.
非洲的马萨伊男孩
Masai boys in Africa…
11岁的时候
… 1 1 years old…
他们可以用矛杀死狮子
…they kill lions with spears.
我们怎样来引诱它?
How do we lure him?
11岁的男孩杀死一头狮子
1 1 -year-old boys kill a lion.
你知道印地安男孩通常跳到熊背上并拍打它?
Do you know lndian boys used to run up to the bear and slap him?
作为测试它是否成人的有效方法
Count coup on him as a test of manhood.
不,不, 查尔斯
No, Charles.
我们怎样引诱它?
How will we lure him?

Blood.
血!
Blood!
我们必须
We must…
转移它的视线, 当然
…distract him, of course.
我们必须转移他视线并且
We must distract him and…
诱捕它, 而且一定能行的
…trap him, but it can be done.
你相信吗?
Do you believe it?
确信可以吗?!
Believe it?!
我不知道,查尔斯
I don’t know, Charles.
我不认为那能行的 -那能行的!
I don’t think it will work. -lt will work!
一定行的!
It will work!
一个男人能作到的事,另一个也可以的
What one man can do, another can.
我们杀不死它的
We can’t kill the bear.
它一直行动在我们前面! 就象它能读懂我们的想法一样