He knows how I like my coffee.
是的,你是救了我的命
You saved my life.
回家以后买♥♥东西给我
Buy me something when we get home.
你怎么样喜欢你的咖啡?
How do you like your coffee?
我喜欢咖啡就象喜欢我的女人一样
Like I like my women.
又苦又黑
Bitter and murky.
我丢掉了该死的火焰弹
I lost the bloody flares.
记得吗,你告诉我为什么有人会在森林里死去
You told me why people die in the woods.
是的,他们死于羞愧(自己迷路)
Yeah, they die of shame.
从那儿吸取一点教训
Take a lesson from it.
你需要振作一点 去那个山的最顶上 尽可能的高一点
You want to get up. T op of that rise. High as possible.
让飞机能看到火光
Let the plane see the fire.
为什么你认为他们会来寻找我们呢?
Why do we think they’ll come looking for us?.
我们的朋友是个亿万富翁 你知道会发生什么事
He’s a billionaire. you know what happens when you misplace one.
我们回去以后得弄一点故事讲讲
Going to make some story to tell when we get home.
真是不小的变化,从说, “那个出租车司机对太粗鲁了!”
Quite a change from, “”That cab driver was so rude to me! “”
你看到什么了没有?
You see anything?.
没有
No.
快,我们走了
Come on, let’s go.
我的上帝!
My, God!
妈的!
Shit!
行,让我看看
Okay, let’s see.
或许是皮带扣使得磁场方向搞错了
Maybe it was the buckle that threw it off.
我们接下去怎么做?我们要做什么?
What are we going to do?.
会没事的
It’s all right.
我们要死了! -看这!
We’re going to die! -Look here!
我们根本不知道 他妈的我们在这做些什么!
We don’t know what the hell we’re doing here!
我们接下来做什么?! 我们会死的!
What are we gonna do?.! We’ re going to die!
没人知道我们在什么地方! 我们没任何东西可以吃!
Nobody knows where we are! We got nothing to eat!
没事, 斯蒂芬,看着
All right, Steve. Look.
看着
Look here.
这是我们要去做的
This is what we’re gonna do.
你看到这把刀了吗?
You see this?.
来做一把矛, 行了?
Going to make a spear, all right?.
你想我做什么他妈的矛?!
You want me to make a spear?.!
是的,我们需要你做一根来捕鱼
We need you to make one for fishing.
去吧,拿着
Go on, take it.
好的,不错
Good. Fine.
好了,你能做的
You can do that.
他们永远找不到我们
They’ll never find us.
他们会找到我们,斯蒂芬,而且即使他们找不到, 我们可以从这里走出去的
They will find us. And even if they don’t, we’ll walk out of here.
你按我现在说的做, 行吗?
You do as I say now, okay?.
我来生堆火
I’ll make a fire.
快,继续做了!
Get on with it!
一切都会好的
It’s going to be okay.
他会去做什么呢,做一根矛?
What is he gonna do, make a spear?.
他会捕鱼来做为晚餐吗?
Is he going to fish for our dinner?.
我想给他一些事情做做,就这么简单
I wanted to give him something to do.
他们会不会来找我们? 你是个重要人物,对不对?
Are they gonna come for us?. You are an important guy, right?.
对不对?
Right?.
看着我,我在跟你说话呢!
Lookit, I’m talking to you!
你想干什么?
What would you like to do?.
我们是不是该躺下来等死吗?
Should we lay down and die?.
我们要躺下等死吗,鲍勃?
Do we lay down and die, Bob?
这里除了我们什么人也没有
There’s nobody here but us.
我说错什么了没有?
Have I missed something?.
你是对的
You’re right.
你是对的,我很抱歉 -那就好
You’re right, I’m sorry.
妈的!
Shit!
妈的!
Shit!
好的, 把手给我
All right, give me your hands.
上帝!
God!
把你的手拿开 -我♥干♥了些什么?
T ake your hands away. -What have I done?.
我♥干♥了些什么?
What have I done?.
天呐
Jesus.
伤口很深
It’s deep.
我不会失去我的腿吧?
I’ m not going to lose my leg?.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
压住了,用两只手
Press down.
把手放在那儿
Put your hands there.
就放在那儿别动
Keep them there.
我会尽量绑紧一点到你能忍♥受的程度
I’ll pull this as tight as you can take it.
把这个埋了
Bury this.
开始生堆火
Start building the fire.
你会没事的
You’re going to be all right.
那还行吗? 不会太紧吧? -没有,绑得很好
ls that all right?. Not too tight?. -No, it’s just great.
好的
Good.
那是个干净的伤口
It’s a clean cut.
我想血流得也很干净
I think it bled clean.
假如我们
If we change the…
有规律地更换绷带
… bandages regularly…
伤口会愈合得很快
…it should knit up fine.
我真不是个好的伐木工
Guess l’ m no lumberjack.
你干得不错, 斯蒂芬
You’ re doing fine, Steve.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
你知道吗? -什么?
You know something?. -What?.
你真不错
You’ re all right.
是说我吗?
Am l?.
不,我的意思是说
No, I mean it.
你是非常有思想的男人
Very thoughtful man.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且我很欣赏这个
And I appreciate it.
我真荣幸
It’s my pleasure.
那么我们真的能从这里走出去吗?
So are we gonna get out of here?.
是的,我们会的
Yes, we are.
我们怎么从这里出去呢?
How are we gonna get out of here?.
你看到这个
You see this….
你看见那个星座了吗?
You see that constellation?.
仙后星座
Cassiopeia.
那个大 的W?
The big W?.
那个W的右边所指的方向是北极星
The right edge of the W points to the North Star.
北极星
North Star…
是北面
…is north.
明天我们步行
T omorrow we walk…
向南朝着河走
…south to the river.
那条河会指引我们回家
The river will take us home.
这办法♥会♥比指南针更有效一点吗?
It’s gonna work better than that compass?.
是的
Yeah.
我希望如此
I hope so.
为什么人们会在森林里死去,查尔斯?
Why do people die in the woods?.
他们死于羞愧
They die of shame.
凡事要从长计议
It puts things in perspective.
什么意思?
What’s that?.
从这儿出去
Out here.
这里跟花花世界比起来是不同的
Different from the fashion world.
跟闻花姑娘的屁♥股♥ 上令人讨厌的腥味是不同的
Different from snorting coke off the girls’ hip bones.
在那方面不同?
In what way?
查尔斯,你开始放松了
You’re starting to loosen up.
你这么想吗?
You think so?.
那是我的报告
That’s my report.
那
So…
又怎样?
…what?.
他伤得没有那么重
He’s not that badly hurt.
该说的说了,该做的也做了, 那我们的机会在哪儿呢?
Then what are our chances when all is said and done?.
我们能走出去,或许会死, 但呆在这儿,他当然更会死
We can walk out and probably die, or stay here and he’ll certainly die.
我想我们的机会还不错
I think our chances are good.
认真地说
Seriously.
是的! 还真不错
Yeah! Better than good.
我们知道那面是北 那么那面是
We know that that’s north. And that’s….
查尔斯,我跟你说过要埋了它
I said we had to bury those.
那会有什么区别吗?