Nothing. It’s fine.
就把这交给我了 -快点,我们去找到他 我们会失去光线的(天黑了)–
Just leave it to me. -Let’s get him. We lose the light–
我们会在4:18分失去光线
We lose the light at 4.. 1 8.
这家伙就是我们一直要找得那种人 从他的脸看出来他很有个性
This is the guy we should’ve shot all along. He has character in his face.
查尔斯,你怎么了?
What’s the matter?.
什么?
What?.
没什么
It’s nothing.
他太累了, 他就是太疲倦了
He’s jaded, that’s what it is.
是的,我很疲倦
That’s it. I’m jaded.
我们要去一个即兴的冒险活动 你也一起去
We’ re going on an impromptu adventure. You come too.
查尔斯去冒险吗?
Charles on an adventure?.
是的 你怎么说,查尔斯? 我们两个小时以内回来
That’s right. What do you say, Charles?. We’ll be back in 2 hours.
去吧 让你的翅膀飞起来吧
Go. Get some air under your wings.
好 可以
Yeah. Okay.
当自己是个强大的猎手吧 走了
Behold the mighty hunter. Come on.
有人在吗!
Hello!
那真还不错
That’s just great.
我的模特出去捕熊了
My model’s gone bear hunting.
多有男子气概
How butch of him.
他去哪儿了?
Where’s he going?.
大巴斯湖,伙计?
Big Bass Lake?.
西北大约20英里!
It’s about 20 miles northwest!
我们被丢在这里, 拍一张圣母安呢的甜美照片
And we’re left here taking a picture of sweet Fanny Anne.
你怎么想,查尔斯?
What do you say?.
什么?!
What?.!
我们要不要去碰碰运气? -当心
Should we chance it?. -Be careful.
当心什么?
Careful of what?.
这是个遮盖的陷阱
It’s a deadfall.
什么是遮盖的陷阱?
What’s a deadfall?.
这是个捕熊的陷阱 -那我们要当心的是什么呢?
It’s a pit to catch bears. -What’ re we being careful of?.
不就是个陷阱 有人遮盖住了它 你怎么想的?我们应该压下去?
It’s a pit. They cover it up. Should we press on?.
我们应该大胆一点? -你真的想找到这个家伙?
Should we be bold?. -You really need to find this guy?.
我需要按计划完成拍摄 今天的好计划总是
I need to get that film. A good plan today is…
比明天的完美计划来得要好 完全正确 你怎么想?
…better than a perfect plan tomorrow. What do you say?.
可以,我们勇敢一点
Okay, let’s be bold.
那才是打败日本人的精神
There’s the spirit that beat the Japanese.
北部来的天气预报 或许要下雪
Weather coming in from the north. Snow, maybe.
我能跟你说件事吗?
Can I tell you something?.
如果你想的话
If you like.
我很钦佩你昨晚开玩笑的方式
I admire the way you took that joke.
处理的很好
Handled well.
真是尴尬 你处理得真好
Embarrassing. You handled it well.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你好好想想, 你生活很不容易
Tough row to hoe if you think about it.
那有怎么样呢?
What would that be?.
所有的钱
All that money.
所有的责任
All the responsibility.
从来不知道你的朋友是谁 从来不知道
Never knowing who your friends are. Never knowing…
别人对你的评价如何
…what people value you for.
这一定很不容易
It must be tough.
对一个拥有一驾飞机的男人来说 从不会觉得遗憾
Never feel sorry for a man who owns a plane.
那,你怎么评价我呢,鲍勃?
What do you value me for, Bob?.
我告诉你我喜欢你的风格
I’ll tell you what, I like your style…
而且我认为你的妻子也很可爱
…and I think your wife’s cute too.
好啊
Yes.
那么
So…
你怎么计划杀了我呢?
… how are you planning to kill me?.
我♥操♥! 坐稳了!
Fuck! Hold on!
发生了什么事?
What’s happening?.
他妈的!
Goddamn it!
扶他起来
Get him up.
扶他起来 我们扶他起来 快点
Get him up. Let’s get him up. Come on.
我扶着他
I got him.
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
有人带火柴了吗?
Anyone got any matches?.
有火柴吗?
Any matches?.
拉我起来
Help me up.
哦,上帝
Oh, my God.
我们来生堆火 就在这
We’ll make a fire. Right here.
生堆火
Make a fire.
好极了
That’s better.
快点
Come on.
哦, 上帝
Oh, God.
快点
Come on.
就这样
That’s it.
哦, 上帝, 不
Oh, God, no.
妈的
Damn.
我很冷
I’ m cold.
别乱叫唤了,好不好, 先让他暖和起来
Let’s stop fucking about, shall we, and get the guy warm.
嘿, 快点 我们需要这些
Hey, come on. We need those.
我们需要它
We need them.
过来,斯蒂芬, 靠火近一点 快点, 靠过来
Come, Stephen, be near the fire. Come on, come here.
我恐怕火种会熄灭
I’ m afraid I let the fire burn out.
我们只有留下一点火焰弹了
We only got a few flares left.
我们不留着一点做信♥号♥♥用吗?
Shouldn’t we keep them for signaling?.
现在,我们需要的是
What we need is….
我们需要堆起一堆木头, 升一堆信♥号♥♥用的火
What we want is wood, stacked. For a signal fire.
因此有人经过的时候,他们能看到烟
So when they come they’ll see the smoke.
为什么他们会来找我们呢?
Why would they come for us?.
他们知道我们去了小木屋
They know we went to the cabin.
当他们去到小木屋的时候, 他们会看到留言条
When they go to the cabin, they’ll see the note.
我们恐怕走得稍微远了点
We’re in for a bit of a walk.
你是什么意思, “我们恐怕走得稍微远了点”?
What does that mean, “”We’re in for a bit of a walk””?.
到底他妈的是什么意思?!什么意思?!
What the fuck does that mean?.! What?.!
我曾经读过一本有趣的书
I once read an interesting book.
书中说大多数在野外迷路的人
It said that most people lost in the wilds…
他们会因为(自己迷路感到)羞愧而死
…they die of shame.
什么?
What?.
他们因为羞愧而死
They die of shame.
“我♥干♥了什么? 我怎么到这地方来的?”
“”What did I do?. How did I get into this?. “”
然后他们会坐在那里并且他们
And so they sit there and they…
死了
…die.
因为他们没有去做一件 本可以拯救他们自己生命的事情
Because they didn’t do the one thing which would’ve saved their lives.
那是什么事情, 查尔斯?
And what is that, Charles?.
思考
Thinking.

Look.
斯蒂芬,你看
Steve, look.
好了,这是山林小屋
All right, here’s the lodge.
这是猎人的木屋
Here’s the hunter’s cabin.
这里是我们去过的地方, 穿过这个关口
This is where we did go, through this pass…
这些山脉,这个河流
…the mountains, the river.
他们一定会在南面寻找我们
They’d be looking for us in the south.
如果我们能够在今晚回到这个关口的南面
If we can get back south of this pass by tonight…
我们可以使用火焰弹
…we can use the flares.
在森林里我们怎样找到那地方呢?
How do we find it in the woods?
朝南走
Head south.
那我们朝南走 我们怎么知道那一边是南?
Then we head south. Which way is south?.
看着
Look.
将时针指向太阳
Point the hour hand at the sun…
时针和12点当中所指的地方是南方
… halfway between the hour hand and 1 2 is south.
这表坏了 把你的表给我
This is broken. Give me your watch.
把你的表给我
Give me your watch.
我的表也破了
Mine’s busted too.
斯蒂芬我的丢了
It’s lost.
我来告诉你们 鸟群会往南飞, 我们跟着他们
I’ll tell you. The birds will be flying south. We’ll follow them.
假如我们看不到鸟群怎么办呢? -对不起我害得大家陷到这里
What if we can’t see the birds?. -I’m sorry I got us into this.
别说这些! 别说了!
Stop that! Stop it!
别再讲了!
Just stop it!
你要去哪儿?
Where’re you going?.
去做一个罗盘指南针
Going to make a compass.
好的, 你拿着一根针