Did I ever tell you you’re an angel?.
没有
No.
你什么都象天使除了翅膀
Everything but the wings.
三明治
The sandwich.
让人吃惊!
Surprise!.
哦, 我的天
Oh, my God. Charles, are you all right?.
查尔斯, 你没事吧?
Charles, are you all right?.
天呐! 对不起!
Jesus! I’ m sorry!
我真是太对不起了
I’ m so sorry.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?.
我还好
I’ m fine.
你肯定?
Are you sure?.
生日快乐 -看来你并没有忘记
Happy Birthday. -So you didn’t forget.
我永远都不会忘掉了你的
I could never forget you.
我会永世难忘
I could never forget.
为了查尔斯干了这香槟酒
Champagne for Charles.
把蜡烛吹灭,查尔斯
Blow out the candle, Charles.
我能请大家注意一下吗?大家注意一下
May I have your attention, please?
能让我严肃一会儿吗? 查尔斯
Can I get serious for a moment?. Charles…
感谢你为了你的
…thank you for your…
善良的天性
…good nature…
你的聪明才智
…your intelligence…
你的博大的胸襟
…your generosity….
原谅我们的这出把戏
Forgive us for this charade.
然后, 简而言之,祝你生日快乐
And, in short, happy birthday.
生日快乐 -谢谢你们
Happy birthday. -Thank you.
敬一个好同事、好朋友和一个运动好手
T o a good companion and a good sport.
和一个非常勇敢的男人
And a very brave man.
这儿
Here.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
米琪, 真漂亮!
Mickey, that’s beautiful!
里面有一个雕刻
There’s an engraving inside.
写得什么?
What’s it say?.
上面写着, “给我深爱的丈夫
It says, “”T o my beloved husband…
在他生日之际
…on his birthday…
来自世界上最幸运的女人”
…from the luckiest woman in the world. “”
这真是一个华丽的礼物 谢谢
This is a superb present. Thanks.
希望你戴着它健健康康
May you wear it in good health.
你看这个
Here you go.
你看这个, 生日男孩
Here you go, birthday boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么?
What is it?.
看呐! 不错, 我喜欢 -真是漂亮
Look at that! Nice, I like that. -It’s beautiful.
给个硬币,你应该 给这个捐赠者一个硬币
You got to give the donor a coin.
古老的迷信
Old superstition.
是的 谢谢你 这里
Yes. Thank you. Here.
给他一个硬币?
Give him a coin?.
假如别人送你一把刀, 你应该给回他一个硬币
If someone gives you a knife you should give him a coin in return…
否则刀会切断友谊
…or it cuts the friendship.
谢谢你, 鲍勃 -查尔斯
Thank you, Bob.
天色已晚 明天还得工作
Getting late. Work day tomorrow.
我们就此打住 -是的, 上♥床♥睡觉!
Let’s pack it in. -Yeah, to bed!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thanks. Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
生日快乐, 查尔斯 -睡个好觉
Happy birthday, Charles. -Sleep well.
祝你生日快乐 -谢谢
Happy birthday to you. -Thank you.
真漂亮的女士
Nice looking lady.
你妻子吗?
Your wife?.
是的
Yes.
你为什么问这个?
Why do you ask?.
只是想知道每个人都是谁
Just like to know who everybody is.
停住, 真是亮丽
Hold on, it’s flaring.
好了!
Got it!
好, 继续
And, let’s go.
漂亮,真的漂亮 棒极了!
Really beautiful. Great!
那真棒!
That’s great!
你能拉那个上去一点吗? -我的天
Could you lift that up?. -My God.
把1 80 相机给我
Give me the 1 80.
对不起
Excuse me.
好了, 棒极了 再拍一组, 开始
Okay, great. One more, let’s go.
我们再多拍一卷 多一卷
We’ll do one more roll. One more.
警官
Officer.
我能不能在海滩晒个裸体日光浴呢?
Can I sunbathe on this beach nude?.
对不起, 这违反了规则
Sorry, it’s against the rules.
但是我有神付与我的权利
But I have a divine right.
你在床上的话,就不违反规则了
Your left ain’t bad either.
我们开始 请检查
Let’s go. Check it, please.
科迪亚克熊
IKodiak bear.
当它看着你,它会杀了你
He’ll kill you as he’ll look at you.
那些杀了人的熊, 搜捕者会去结束它的余生
And the ones that killed a man, manhunter for the rest of his life.
它根本什么都没吃 只是尝尝人肉的味道而已
Nothing he’d rather eat. Got the taste of human flesh.
一台杀人机器
A man-killing machine.
把他的鞋擦亮一点
Let’s get the boy’s shoes polished.
你能帮着找一双亮一点吗?这种事情还要我教你吗? -不需要,只不过是一双鞋而已
Do I need to walk you through this?. -It’s just the shoes.
看在上帝的份上扔了那双鞋吧
Scrap the shoes for God’s sake.
那算什么大事? 脑外科手术? 那只不过他妈的是一双鞋而已!
What is this?. Brain surgery?. It’s a fucking pair of shoes!
让吉姆下来这里 -罗伯特,他生病了
Let’s get James down here. -Robert, he’s sick.
他生病, 鞋子看起来象狗屎 而且我要求的每一件事情
He’s sick, the shoes look like shit and things I ask….
这毫无说服力,根本没有说服力
This is really fucking lame.
香蕉皮的内侧可以擦亮鞋子
The inside of a banana peel will shine shoes.
跟我来
Come with me.
真是醍醐灌顶,香蕉可以擦亮鞋子 你早该知道的!
A fount of information. A banana. You should know that!
他病了,鲍勃,吉姆真的病了
He’s sick, Bob. James is sick.
他病得有多重?
How sick is he?
他的病厉害得宁愿去死
He’d have to get better to die.
就是这家伙!
That guy!
这个家伙 他就是我照片里的家伙
That guy. He’s the guy for my photograph.
打扰一下, 这家伙现在在哪儿?
Excuse me, where is this guy?.
他是你的朋友, 对吧?他在哪儿呢?
He’s your friend, right?. Where is he?.
他才是我们想要的人 而不是那些狗屎模特
This is the guy we want. Not some fucking model.
他现在在哪儿?
Where is he?.
杰克霍克吗? 在从这往北80英里的小屋
Jack Hawk?. Cabin up north. 80 miles.
我们能找到他吗?他有电♥话♥吗?
Does he have a phone?
没有电♥话♥,没有无线电 通常没事的话,他习惯出去打猎
No phone. No radio. Any case, he’ll likely be out hunting
那么我们马上出去找他 那应该是我们要去做的事
Then we’ll just go and find him. That’s what we’ll do.
你可以不用指针做一个罗盘指南针
You can make a compass out of a needle.
天呐
God.
这对我来讲是个新玩意
That’s a new one on me.
你在森林里花了不少时间吧?
Do you spend much time in the woods?
没有花什么时间 我想大多数我的知识是理论性的
No. I’ m afraid most of my knowledge is theoretical.
如此一个
Such a…
完美的地方
… perfect spot.
如此的特殊享受
Such a privilege.
真是可惜
It’s a shame…
并不是所有的人都可以享受
…everyone can’t enjoy it.
这里偏远了点而且
It is remote and….
没错
T rue.
你认为这个地方太偏远以致于很少的人才能享受它
You think this spot is so remote that only the few can enjoy it.
但是我有个计划
But I got a plan.
我有一个方案去开♥发♥这条湖而且 我认为你也会赞赏这个方案的
I got a scheme to develop this lake and I think you could appreciate it.
你不必看过所有的这些
No need for you to look at these things.
你尽可以想象得比这些伙计画的还要好
You can envision this better than these folks can draw.
但是我想你看看这些
But I want you to look at these things.
现在这是让人感兴趣的部分
Now here’s the interesting part.
只需3000或4000万美圆 你就可以–
For only 30 or 40 million dollars you can–
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?.
我想了有一会儿了, 你为什么一下子变得谦恭起来了
I thought for a moment you were just being courteous.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?.
没什么 那很好