我不知道我是不是 下去
I don’t know if I should– no. Get off!
-放开我 下去 -好
-Get off! Off! -Okay.
-放开我 -好
Get off. Okay.
-搞什么啊
– What the hell?
我 我真的挺喜欢刚刚那首歌♥
I, um– I really liked that song earlier.
-那歌♥叫什么名字来的 -我不记得
– What was the name of it again? – I don’t remember.
那 那我谷歌♥好了
I can– I can just Google it.
总之 你要不要去散个步什么的
Anyway, do you maybe wanna go for a walk or something?
我们可以 去看个电影
We could maybe… Catch a movie.
或者可以一整晚静静地坐在你的豪华大车里
Or we could sit here silently in your Mercury Marquis all night.
-你是认真的吗 -什么
Are you serious? What?
你现在还来取笑我的车子
Now you’re making fun of my car?
什么 不是 我就是说的具体了点而已
What? No. I-I-I was just being specific.
我不是说这车很烂
I wasn’t saying that because it’s shitty.
-行了 -别 不要
All right. No, god, no.
我喜欢你的车子 我甚至都没有车子
Look, I love your car. I don’t even have a car.
我的言行举止就是很奇怪 常常都是这样
I’m just acting weird, and this is just all a lot.
拜托你不要走
– And please stop. Please don’t leave.
-操 -怎么了
-Fuck! -What?
-我不明白 你到底 -怎么了
I don’t understand you. What do you– what?
-你想怎样 -什么意思
What do you want? What do you mean?
-你到底想怎样 -聊天 想了解你
What do you want? To talk, to get to know you,
而不是见面还没五秒钟就上♥床♥
not just do it in the first five seconds.
你给我写了篇关于你
You wrote me a novel about how
有多渴望在宠物家园给我吹♥箫♥的信息 你个神经病
you were dying to blow me in petland, you psycho.
我来这可不是要了解你
I’m not here to get to know you.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
太蠢了
So stupid.
早知道我该听我朋友们的话
Why didn’t I listen to my friends?
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
难不成你还要我当坏人吗
Now you’re gonna try to make me the bad guy?
是你发信息给我的
You’re the one who messaged me.
我希望你开这烂车撞大树
I hope you hit a tree in this piece of shit!
撞成瘫痪大傻♥逼♥
I hope you get fucking paralyzed!
走吧 姑娘
Let’s go, lady.
你买♥♥甜甜圈了吗
Did you get a doughnut from these people?
没有
No.
搞什么
What the–
为什么你的屋子里有个孩子
why is that baby in your house?
该死 这小东西是怎么进来的
Oh, shit. How the hell did that thing get in here?
你好啊
Hello.
这是托比 这是格里尔
This is Toby, and this is Greer.
-嗨 -你好吗
– Hi. – How are you?
-很好 你好吗 -很好
Good. How are you doing? Good.
-很高兴认识你 -嗨
-Nice to meet you. -Hi.
现在 你妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码报来
Now, your mother’s number.
谁的脚臭
And who’s got the stinky feet?
谁的脚臭 我来闻闻 等一下
Who’s got the stinky feet? Let me smell. Hold on.
托比的脚好臭啊
Toby’s got the stinky feet.
别盯着了 他都不好意思了
Don’t stare. Makes him self-conscious.
你还要吃点什么吗
Can I get you something else?
我抱宝宝去睡之前 再给你拿点冰淇淋好吗
Any ice cream or anything before I put the baby down?
不用了 谢谢你
I’m good. Thank you.
不用了 我可以管好她的吃喝拉撒 好了
No, no. I can feed and water her from here. All right.
好的 来吧 宝贝 轮到我和你玩了
All right, come on, tiny man. It’s you and me, buddy.
小伙子
Big boy.
来了 好耶
There you go. Yeah.
我只是想说 我不知道
Look, I just want to say, I don’t
到底发生了什么事情 但是都会过去的
know the whole story, but whatever it is, it’ll pass.
没多久前我也过得很糟糕
I went through a rough time not too long ago too.
-但看看我现在生活 -这就是希望的脸庞
-But look where it led me. -This is the face of hope.
好了 晚安
All right. Good night.
-我马上就来 -好
I’ll be in in a minute. All right.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. Good night.
-说晚安 -晚安
-Say night-night. -Good night.
-晚安 爸比 -晚安
Night-night, daddy. Night-night.
我想是来接你的
Oh, I think that’s for you.
走吧
Come on.
不 那不是我妈妈 别开门
No, that’s– that’s not my mother. Don’t open the door.
你们好
Hello there!
-你来做什么 -上车 我们回去
-What are you doing here? -Get in the car. Let’s go.
-不 妈妈要来接我 -不 她不会来
-No, mom’s picking me up. -No, she’s not.
上车
Get in the car.
我不想上车和你们坐一起
Well, I don’t feel like getting in the car with you and her.
你知道我一整晚都在做什么吗
Do you know what I’ve been doing all night?
我另外找车回去
I’ll find another ride.
嘿 嘿 上车
Hey. Hey. Get in the car.
-放手 -不 你觉得这很好玩 是吗
-Stop! -No, you think this is fun for me, huh?
-放开我 -你以为我喜欢啊
– Let go of me. -You think I like this?
你上哪儿去了 你就不能听下电♥话♥吗
Where were you? You can’t pick up your phone even once?
你不用因为大家都看着
You don’t need to pretend you give
就假装你很关心我
a shit about me just because people are watching.
-你饶了我吧 -面对现实吧你
-Oh, give me a break. -Oh, face it.
你迫不及待要带我回家 然后
You can’t wait to take me home so
你就可以当妈妈的小英雄了 你就靠这小成就过日子
you can be mom’s little hero. You live for that shit.
别往心里去
Just let it go.
达里安
Darian.
达里安 达里安
Darian! Darian!
-你说的没有错 娜丁 -达里安 我们不用
I just want you to know you’re right, Nadine. Darian, we don’t–
你说的一切都是对的
you’re right about everything.
我一点都不在乎你
I don’t give a shit about you.
我来这儿是为了我自己 我的生活妙不可言
I’m only here for me, and my life is fucking incredible.
我爱死了
I love it.
不对 我超爱花一整晚的时间劝妈妈不要跳楼
No, I love spending another night talking mom off the ledge.
我超爱申请离家近的学校
I love only applying to schools nearby
因为谁知道要是我来不及
because who knows what’ll
赶回去处理 家里又会发生什么事情
happen in that house if I’m not around to fix it.
而且我就爱
And I love…
这么一个让我觉得
That the one person who makes
能好好喘口气的人
me feel like I can take a fucking breath…
要是不毁了你 我就什么都没有了
I can’t have without completely destroying you.
所以你是对的
So you’re right.
你都对 硝烟弥漫
You’re right. It’s a blast.
我赢了
I win.
您能送她回家吗
Can you give her a ride home, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是很擅长做这种事
Look, I’m not very good at this kind of thing. Uh–
但我想我们都知道这时候该说什么
but I think we both know what needs to be said right now,
那么我就顺理成章地说了
so I’m just gonna come right out and say it.
下车
Get out of the car.
再见
Bye.
周一见
See you Monday.

Hey.
我 我只是想跟你说
look, I just– I just wanted to say, um, that…
我很抱歉我今晚很过分
I’m sorry for being a bitch tonight.
还有过去几个星期也很过分
And for the past couple of weeks.
还有过去的十七年也是
And the past 17 years before that.
我知道你也并不好过 我知道的
I know this isn’t any easier for you. I know that.
但我想那个疯狂的我认为
I think some deranged part of me likes thinking
只有我自己是真的有问题
I’m the only one with real problems.
那样我才是独特的
Like that makes me special.
你知道 从我们小的时候开始
You know, ever since we were little,
我就一直觉得
I would get this feeling like…
我的灵魂漂浮着 俯视着我自己
Like I’m floating outside of my body, looking down at myself…
而且我讨厌我所看到的
And I hate what I see–
我的言行举止 我说话的方式
how I’m acting, the way I sound.
而且我不知道要怎么改变
And I don’t know how to change it.
我好害怕
And I’m so scared…
好怕一辈子都会这样
That the feeling is never gonna go away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!