-我知道我在自己家里游 我只是没办法放松 -当然可以
-I know I can swim in mine. I just know I wouldn’t relax. -Yes.
我有毛巾 一切都准备好了
I got towels. We’re good to go. We’re green. We’re good.
好的 太棒了 我发给你地址
Okay. Cool. I’ll text you the address.
-好的 一会儿见 -好的
-Yeah, I’ll see you in a little bit then. -Okay.
太棒了
Y-y-y-y-yes!
-嗨 -天啊 埃文 我应该对你好点的
-Hey. -Geez, erwin. I would’ve been nicer to you.
嘿 我希望我的浴缸也能这么热
Hey, I wish my bathtub got this hot.
你为什么不告诉我你很有钱
Why didn’t you tell me you were rich?
-我以为我说了 我总是想告诉每个人 -什么
-I thought I did. I always try to tell everyone. -What?
你也没有告诉我你在准备电影节
You didn’t tell me you were in a film festival either.
你什么都不告诉我 埃文
You didn’t tell me anything, erwin.
也许是因为我根本插不上嘴
Maybe it’s because I can’t get a word in.
-我真的那么能说吗 -是的
Do I really talk that much? Oh, yeah.
我要潜水了 拜拜
I’m gonna drown myself now. Good-bye.

Bye.
嘿 谢谢你让我来游泳
Hey. Thanks for letting me come over.
啊 我很高兴你能来
Um, I’m glad you did.
你现在想做♥爱♥吗
Do you want to have sex right now?
好啊
– Okay.
我只是在开玩笑
I’m just kidding. I was just–
你知道的
you know that I was just–
我只是在演电影里的场景
I was just playing out the movie scene.
你看这里的瀑布 多像啊
You ever feel like you have to do that? There’s a waterfall.
-太浪漫了 -当然
It’s all romantic. Sure. Yeah. Right.
对不起 我只是
I’m sorry. I just–
随便了
whatever.
你怎么了 生气了
What are you, mad now?
你不会生气了吧
You can’t be mad. You
你两秒前还想和我做♥爱♥呢
were gonna have sex with me two seconds ago.
-你不应该对一个男人说这种事 -噢 一个男人
-You don’t say that stuff to a man. -Oh, a man, huh?
埃文 回来 你要干什么
Erwin, come ba– what are you doing?
你想按一个按钮
You’re gonna press a button
然后把我吸进排水管里 是吗
that sucks me into the drain, aren’t you?
你的电影讲的是什么
So, what’s your film about anyway?
我还在做
I’m still figuring it out.
我的绘画老师
Uh, my drawing teacher asked
让我们中的一些人画一些漫画
a few of us to enter an animation project.
噢 那很棒啊 我不知道你还会画画 画的什么
Oh, that’s cool. I didn’t know you draw. What kind of stuff?
画的太好了
Look at these. Wow.
天啊 埃文
Damn, erwin.
这些 大多还没有完成 都是乱画的
Yeah, this is, uh, mostly unfinished. Uh, this doodling mostly.
还没有
Um, but not quite where I–
噢 我想我找到我最喜欢的了
oh. I– I think I’ve found my favorite.
啊 我父母也喜欢那张
Yeah, my, uh– my parents love that one too.
-真的吗 -他们不喜欢
-Do they? -No, they don’t.
他们很保守 不喜欢
No, they’re very conservative. No, they don’t.
哇哦 他们都是你 是吧
Wow. They’re both you, right?
是的 我有很多面
Yeah. I’m multifaceted.
激进的自画像
Rad self-portrait.
哇哦
Man. Wow.
埃文 你真是天才
Uh– man, erwin, you’re really good.
你周六能不能来
Do you, um, you know, wanna come on Saturday?
看电影
To see the film.
时间定在了一大清早 很不方便 所以
It’s early in the morning, super inconvenient, so…
我希望你答应 你可以考虑一段时间
I hope you say yes. You can take time to think about it.
现在不用回答
I don’t expect an answer,
因为可能有点没有礼貌
like, right now, ’cause that would be rude.
会有点压力 所以 现在别想了
That’s a lot of pressure. So… just laying it out there.
是的 我想去
Yeah, I’d love to come.
噢 好的
Oh. Okay.
你父母去吗 我可以和他们坐一起
Are your parents going? I can just sit with them.
我父母要在韩国待三个月
My parents are in Korea for three months.
-他们来不了 -真的吗
They won’t make it. Are you serious?
你自己一个人独享这座大房♥子三个月
You’ve had this whole place to yourself for three months?

Yay.
好吧 我知道了 这房♥子太大了 你会无聊的
No, I get it. It’s a big house. You’re bored.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
你需要被人抢劫 这样你就得自己一个人收拾残局了
You need someone to rob you so you can reenact home alone.

That is–
那正是我所需要的 谢谢
that is exactly what I need. Thank you.
我不能出去
I can’t get out.
你能不能在这条街再绕一圈
Can you just go around the block once?
我不会再绕一圈 我们到了
I’m not going around the block. We’re here.
现在不是合适的时机下车 走吧
It’s an inappropriate time. Just go.
我必须八点半去工作 娜丁
I have to be at work at 8:30, Nadine.
我的天
Oh, my god.
你又故技重施了吗
Are we really back to this again?
你一定是在和我开玩笑
Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me.
谢谢你 可以只在这里绕一小圈
Thank you. You can just loop around up here.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我要去工作了 你和我一起去
I’m going to work, and you’re coming with me.
我的老板不会高兴我这样做
My boss isn’t going to be happy about it,
你负责和他解释
and you’re the one that gets to explain it to him.
你没有什么事做吗
Don’t you have something to do?
比如学校的作业或者别的
Schoolwork or something.
-这个打孔机可以给我吗 -给我拿过来
Can I have this hole punch? Give that to me.
我要你在接下来的八个小时只是坐着
I want you to just sit there for the next eight hours
不要碰任何东西并且不要发出任何噪音
and don’t touch anything and don’t make any noise.
哑剧可以吗
Can I mime?
你一点也不搞笑
You’re not funny.
如果我的丈夫知道我现在的处境
If my husband had any idea what I was gonna have to deal with…
我很高兴你以丈夫的名义提到他
I love how you refer to him as your husband.
他是我的丈夫
He is my husband.
你可以向前看 找一个新老公
You can run off and get a new husband.
他是我的爸爸
What he is is my dad.
你能偶尔这样说吗
Can you just say that occasionally?
好吧
Fine.
我们现在不提他
We’re not talking about him right now,
因为太心痛了
’cause it’s just too upsetting.
而且很艰难很伤心 提到他会让我一阵头疼
“And too hard and too sad and it gives me a cluster headache.”
我知道
I know.
噢 天啊 你没有一点同情心
Oh, my god. You have no compassion.
事实上 我只是无聊
Actually, I’m just bored,
因为在你做任何事之前我都知道你要做什么
because I know everything you’re going to do before you do it.
-你知道个屁 -你不相信我
-Sure you do. -Oh, you don’t believe me?
对 我不相信
No, I don’t.
我现在写下来你接下来要对我说什么
I’m gonna write down the next thing you’re gonna say to me.
我不会和你玩你那些小把戏 娜丁
– I’m not gonna play– your little games, Nadine.
恭喜
Congratulations.

Hmm.
对吧 你知道吗
All right, you know what?
-这句话你猜不到 -哼
-Here’s something you’re not gonna guess. -Hmm.
现在的你会让你♥爸♥爸很失望
Your dad would be so disappointed in the way you’re turning out.
你拿的是我的钥匙吗
Did you just take my keys?
娜丁
Nadine.
你敢开车 我就报♥警♥
You take that car, I will call the police!
我会报♥警♥的
I will call the police!
尼克 我只是要告诉你
Nick. I’m just gonna say it.
我喜欢你 我喜欢你好几个月了
I like you. I’ve liked you for months.
每时每刻都想着你
I think about you every second.
我不知道 或许我已经爱上你了
I don’t know. Maybe I even love you.
你是那么的复杂又单纯
You’re so complicated but simple.
而我感受到我们之间的张力
And I just feel this connection between us.
感觉我已经认识你了 而且我想和你在一起
I feel like I already know you. And I just wanna be with you.
我要给你吹♥箫♥
I wanna give you head.
要你的唇舌舔过我的乳♥头♥
I want you to put your mouth on my tits.
要和你水乳♥交♥融
I wanna feel you inside me.
我们可以在宠物家园的仓库做
We can do it in the petland stockroom.
娜丁
Nadine.
我的天
Oh, my god.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!