好吧
Uh… okay.
往好的方面想
Look on the bright side, you know.
我的意思是 也许他们会结婚
I mean, maybe they’ll get married
那样的话你朋友就会成为我们家的一分子
and then my best friend will be a part of my family.
很安慰人 谢谢你
Helpful. Thank you.
她不再载你去学校真的很让我困扰
It really bothers me she’s not giving you rides anymore though.
-我得和她谈谈 -不可以
I’m gonna have to talk to her about that. No, you’re not!
我不能每天早上都载你上学
I can’t drive you every morning.
这样我就要在快车道上耽搁四十分钟
It puts me on the freeway late and adds 40 minutes.
如果你这么做 我会做让你同样痛苦的事情
If you do that, I will do something equally terrible to you.
我会在脸书上告诉所有人
I will tell everyone on Facebook
你拔乳♥头♥上的毛 怎么样
that you pluck your nipples. How about that?

Oh.
好吧 告诉我你想听什么 我就说什么
Look, just tell me what you want to hear and I’ll say it.
-妈妈 -我想让你心情好点
Mom– I want to make you feel better.
-我该说什么才能安慰你 -我不知道
What can I say to do that? I don’t know.
当我心情不好时我会这么做
Here’s what I do when I’m feeling down.
我会非常安静 一动不动
I get very quiet and very still.
然后我会对自己说
And I say to myself–
世界上的每个人都像我一样悲惨而空虚
everyone in the world is as miserable and empty as I am.
别人只是更善于伪装
There’s just better pretending.
试试这种方法吧
Try it sometime.
可能会让你感觉好点
Might bring you some peace.
你们知道埃文·金在哪吗
Hey, uh, do you guys know where erwin Kim is?
我猜他有时会来这里
I guess he hangs out around here sometimes.
是的 他正在准备SFF的项目
Yeah, he’s working on his project for sff.
-SFF是什么 -学生电影节
Sf-what? The student film festival?
-好吧 -是的
Right. Yeah.
学生电影节
Sff.
嗨 我想和你谈谈作业的事
Hey, um, I gotta talk to you about some homework.
我并不需要和你谈作业的事 我撒谎了
I didn’t need to talk to you about homework. I lied.
你喜欢我陪着你吗
Are you enjoying my company?
你像一群猴子一样活跃啊
You’re a barrel of monkeys.
你从没告诉我你有没有妻子
You never told me if you have a wife.
你应该和我妈妈约会
You should date my mother.
她的上一个男朋友是一个网络变♥态♥
Her last boyfriend turned out to be an Internet perv.
她非常脆弱
She’s very, very fragile, very, um–
“噢 救救我”
“Oh, save me.”
男人喜欢那样的 是吧
Men like that, right, though?
因为男人都想
‘Cause at the end of the day they all wanna–
都想当英雄
all wanna be a hero.
每个人都想成为生活中重要的人
Everyone just wants to feel important in life.
事实是 不论他们多么重要
Thing is, no matter how important they are,
总会出现更重要的人
there’s always gonna be someone more important.
人们很计较这件事 噢 不 他们比我好
People get so uptight about that. Oh, no, they’re better than me.
他们没有意识到
It’s like, god, they don’t realize
别人是否看重你根本不重要
important doesn’t matter.
重要的是自信 一旦有了自信
It’s confidence. When confidence breaks into the room–
人的气场就会强大起来
it wins every single time.
到底是真的自信
Doesn’t matter if it’s
还是胡言乱语并不重要
real or pulling it straight out of their ass.
人们很蠢 他们分辨不出真假
People are dumb. They don’t know the difference.
你知道吗 我会继续说
You know what? I’m gonna go ahead
我要告诉你
and I’m gonna tell you the
我今天和你吃午饭的真正原因
real reason I’m having lunch with you today.
我没有
You see, I don’t, uh– I
现在没有朋友
don’t really have any friends at the moment.
而且说实话 我没有兴趣交朋友
And to be completely honest with you, I’m not interested.
根本没兴趣 我们这一代人都是大笨蛋
At all. My entire generation is a bunch of mouth-breathers.
如果你把他们的手♥机♥拿走一会儿
They literally have a seizure
他们真的会发狂
if you take their phone away for a second.
他们只能用表情符号♥交流
They can’t communicate without emojis.
他们真的以为
They actually think that the
别人想知道他们正在吃墨西哥玉米薄饼卷
world wants to know that they are “Eating a taco!”
感叹号♥ 笑脸
Exclamation point. Smiley face,
笑脸 笑脸 就好像我们在乎一样
smiley face, smile– like we give a fuck.
我是一个怀旧的人
I am an old soul.
我喜欢经典的音乐 经典的电影和认识已久的人
I like old music and old movies and even old people.
不能忍♥的是
Bottom line is I have
我和他们没有任何共同点
nothing in common with the people out there,
他们和我也没有
and they have nothing in common with me.
娜丁
Nadine.
麦克斯
Max.
也许
Maybe…
没人喜欢你
Nobody likes you.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a dick.
也许没人喜欢你
Maybe nobody likes you, huh?
你总是脾气不好
You’re always– you’re always in a shit mood.
你真是一个垃圾的老师
You’re a really shitty teacher.
你做任何事情都不努力
You put zero effort into everything you do.
你没有任何可以值得骄傲的事情 看看你 看看
And there’s no way you’re proud of that. Look at you. Look at–
你一事无成 看你的头发
like, you do nothing. Look at your hair. You don’t even–
你没有发型
you don’t do your hair
因为你根本没有头发 你这个秃顶
’cause you don’t have any hair. You’re bald.
你知道吗 你知道为什么你没有结婚吗
You know what? You know why you’re not married?
因为秃顶的男人很恶心
Because bald men are gross and disgusting,
尤其是一年挣$45,000的男人
and especially the ones that make $45,000 a year.
怎么了
What?
我做了二十三年的老师
I’ve been doing this 23 years and–
你是第一个低估我的薪水的人
you’re the first person to ever underestimate my salary.
那让我感觉很好
That made me feel good. I mean, that– that part.
你干什么
What are you doing?
给你一半我的饼干
I’m giving you half my cookie.
为什么
Why?
让你感觉好点
Make you feel better. Jesus.
你知道吗
Guess what.
你是我最喜欢的学生
You’re my favorite student.
好点了吗
Does that help?
我真的是你最喜欢的学生
Am I really your favorite student?
我只是觉得我应该那样说
It felt like the right thing to say.
顺便说一句 我不是说你一点头发都没有
I didn’t mean, like, completely bald, by the way.
你的造型也很用心
It’s smart what you do there too.
你知道的
You kind of– you kind of, you know–
我不知道怎么说 把它弄蓬一点
I don’t know. Do you poof it up a little bit?
显得头发更多
Give it a little zhuzh?
我很高兴你绕回来解释清楚了
I’m glad you circled back around and cleaned that up.
确实让我感觉好点了
It certainly made me feel better.
那只狗很棒
The dog’s good,
但是我们真正比赛的是那只癞蛤♥蟆♥
but our real competition is the hypno-toad.
-不不 -我是认真的
– No, no. – Yeah, I’m serious.
我一直在练习那些步伐
I practice those steps all the time.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
我听说你午饭的时候找我
I heard you were looking for me at lunch.
-我现在不想说话 -噢 好吧
Yeah, I can’t talk right now. Oh, okay.
我只是 好吧
I just got– okay.
你好 对不起
Hello? Sorry.
我刚刚吃了一些药
Um, I just took some medicine.
-等药发挥作用了我再打给你 -等等 怎么了
I’ll call after it kicks in. Wait. What’s wrong?
-你生病了吗 -没有 我很好 我没有生病
Are you– are you sick? No, I’m fine. I’m not. No.
只是一些抗抑郁的药
Medicine. Like– like an antidepressant, whatever.
我爸爸去世之后他们给我的
They gave them to me when my dad died.
然而我只吃了一个月
I was only on them for a month though.
很多人都吃这种药 很正常
People take them all the time. It’s totally normal.

Oh.
这是不是让你突然觉得我很可悲
Does that make you think I’m pathetic all of a sudden?
噢 没有 我觉得
Oh, no. No, I think–
我觉得你现在很好 真的
I think you’re perfectly fine. Seriously.
嘿 你家是不是有游泳池
Hey, do you have– do you have a swimming pool?

Yeah.
我可以去游泳吗
Can I come swim in it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!