对不起
I’m sorry for– I didn’t
-我并不是有意大声喊的 -我的天 埃文
mean to raise my voice. Oh, my god, erwin.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
哦 什么 好的
Oh! What? Okay.
你赢了 那真是
You got it. That was all–
-你的功劳 -我们做到了 我们做到了
that was all you. We got it. We got it.
我的老天爷
Holy crap.
没有人看到 我们太棒了
Nobody saw that. We’re good.
我们走吧
We’re out of here.
这个夜晚真有趣
This has been a really fun night.
对不起 我之前在
I’m sorry if I flipped out
摩天轮上有点不知所措了 没有
on you on the Ferris wheel earlier. Oh, no.
是我没把握好时间
My– my timing was just bizarre.
我现在遇到一大堆乱七八糟的事 说来话长
I’m goin’ through a lot of shit right now. It’s a long story.
很抱歉你得经历的这些事
I’m sorry you’re going through stuff.
你是个很棒的人 埃文
You’re a really great guy, erwin.
不 我是说真的
Ah. No, I’m serious.
我看着你 就好像看到了
I look at you and just see this really,
看到了
really…
一个老人
Really old man.
-老人 -我在夸赞你啊
-Old? -I’m complimenting you.
我只是 我看到一个非常体贴 绅士 睿智的老人
I just– I see this very kind, very gentle, very wise old man
在疗养院里
in a convalescent home,
坐在轮椅上
in a wheelchair.

Mm. Hmm.
谢谢你
Thank you.

Hi.

Hi.
我 我知道你生气了
I– I know you’re mad at me because
因为你认为我丢下你去玩啤酒乒乓了
you think that I ditched you to play beer pong, and–
我从没有说过我生气
I never– I never said I was mad.
好的 我知道你生气了
Okay. Well, I know that you are,
娜丁
and– Nadine.
你想知道这个周末我观察到了什么吗
Would you like to know an observation that I made this weekend?
好的
Sure.
我的天 香浓 你的装扮太可爱了 我很喜欢
“- Oh, my god, Shannon, your outfit, it’s so cute! – I love it.”
耶 好的
Yeah. Okay.
然后你就把我丢在一边了
And you toss me aside?
是谁自从二年级就一直陪伴在你身边
The person who’s had your back since second grade,
是谁和你患难与共
who’s been with you through everything?
你知道吗 别得意太久 当达里安
You know what? Fine, because chances are that those pricks,
找到比你更漂亮的女朋友的时候
they’re not gonna give a shit about
那帮混♥蛋♥理都不会理你
you when Darian drops your ass for someone hotter.
你什么都不知道 娜丁
You don’t know anything, Nadine.
听起来很刺耳 对不起 但这就是真♥相♥
It’s really shitty to hear. I’m sorry, it’s gonna happen.
抱歉了 这不会发生的
No, I’m sorry. It’s not gonna happen,
因为你哥哥
because your brother just
刚刚求我当他女朋友并邀请我去五月的舞会
asked me to be his girlfriend and to prom in may.
不可能 是的 他刚才问我了
No. Yeah, he did. He-he just asked me that.
你不能什么想要 我或他 选一个
You can’t. Y-you can’t have both. It’s me or him. Pick.
不 我不会选的
No, I’m– no, I’m not gonna pick.
我还是他 你想要我还是他 娜丁
It’s me or him. Do you want him or do you want me? Nadine.
-为什么你不能说选我 -不 我
Why can’t you just say me? No, I–
-选他还是我 -我说了不会选的
him or me now? No, I’m not gonna pick.
你猜怎么着 我们玩完了
You know what? Then we’re done.
绝交吧
We’re done.
好的
Fine.
我的天
Oh, my god.
娜丁
Nadine.
-娜丁 -呃
Nadine. Hmm? Hmm?
嘿 快醒醒
Hey, wake up.
你刚做了一个头部手术 成功了
You had a brain operation. It worked.
他们让你变得开心随和了
They made you pleasant and agreeable.
呃 只是美好的愿望而已
Ah, just wishful daydreaming.
下课铃响了 快走吧
The bell rang. Leave. Please.
嗯 你知道吗
Mm-hmm. Yeah. You know what?
别管她了 我待会打给你
Just ignore her. She’s– I’ll call you later.
再见
Bye.
我不想再听你抱怨了 自己克服一下
I don’t want to hear about it. Work it out between yourselves.
几个礼拜后 就到了爸爸过世四周年的忌日了
In a couple weeks, dad will be dead four years.
今天我在回来的路上 一直在想这件事
When I was on my way home today, this memory came back to me.
在那个晚上
It was that night…
在那一切发生之后
After everything happened.
我起床去浴室时 看到你哭得很厉害
I got up to go to the bathroom and I saw you… crying so hard.
你的枕头都湿透了
I mean, so hard your pillow was just soaked.
我看到后很伤心
It made me so sad.
我回到我的房♥间拿了我自己的枕头
I got up and I went in my room and I got my– my pillow.
把那个湿了的枕头留给了自己
Took the wet one for myself.
我希望你爱我也那么深
I wish you loved me that much.
笨蛋
Asshole.
不 不
No. No.
嘿 你被那件事弄得头脑不清
Hey, you’re so messed up for
你现在一团糟
bringing up that story. You’re so messed up!
你知不知道提起那件事
Do you even realize how
感觉你好像脑子有病
sick in the head you are for bringing that up?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry you feel guilty
你因为只关心自己而对别人漠不关心感到愧疚
for never caring about anyone but yourself.
是啊 你说的都对
-Yeah. No, that’s exactly it.
承认吧 你太自恋了
-Face it. You’re obsessed with yourself.
-噢 我的天 -你像个五岁小孩一样
-Oh, my god. -Your report
还在冰箱上贴成绩单
card on the refrigerator like you’re five!
“嘿 大家快看 大家快看
“Hey, everybody. Hey, everybody,
我在大厕所大便了”
look. I pooped in the big potty!”
天呐 你到底知不知道
God. Do you even know what
爱上别人是什么感觉
it feels like to love another human being?
嘿 你太能搞笑了
Oh, man. You are so dramatic.
听着 生活有时并不公平 娜丁 醒醒吧
Okay? Hey, life isn’t fair sometimes, Nadine, okay? Get over it!
我发誓 我发誓 我要杀了你
I swear to god. I swear to god I’m gonna clock you!
-嘿 -冷静下来
-Hey! -Calm down already, man!
-每个人都知道 -停下
-Everybody knows that! -Stop it!
你们怎么了
What is the matter with you? I–
-我知道原因了 -不 你不知道
I know what this is about. No, you don’t.
不 我知道 克丽丝塔和达里安在交往
Yes, I do. Krista and Darian are a thing.
你们以为我不知道 我了如指掌
You guys think I don’t know things, but I know things.
-我走了 -不 你不能走 你要去哪
-I’m leaving. -No, you’re not. Where are you going?
-我要去散步治愈自己 -回来
-I’m taking a therapeutic walk. -Get back here!
噢 天呐 达里安
Oh, god. Darian.
别担心了
Just don’t worry about it.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I just ask you a question?
有必要把我们家变成战场吗
Is it worth turning the house into a war zone?
我该怎么回答
What am I supposed to say to that?
我只是 我在问你问题
I’m just– I’m just asking you the question.
不是我要挑起战争
I’m not turning it into a war zone,
妈妈 是她 你为什么不和她聊
mom. She is. Why don’t you talk to her?
因为她不会听我的 而你会
Because she doesn’t listen to me. You do.
你会做出正确的选择的 我相信你
You’ll do the right thing. I know you will.
看看你做的饮料
I mean, look at that drink you’re making.
你想要一杯吗
You want one?
噢 我何德何能拥有如此完美的孩子
Oh. What did I do to make such a perfect kid, huh?
请问猫砂在哪
Could you point me in the direction of the cat litter?
大概八点钟方向
Eight, I think.
你去莱克伍德 对吧
You go to lakewood, right?
偶尔去
Sometimes.
我曾经见过你 只是我们从来没说过话
I’ve-I’ve seen you around. We’ve just never really… T-talked.
高一
Freshman.
高三
Junior.
我不需要猫砂 我只是
I-I don’t– I don’t really need the cat litter. I just, um…
我不知道我为什么那么说 我根本就没有猫
I don’t even know why I said that. I don’t even have a cat.
-我只是知道它们经常大便 -我喜欢你的鞋子
I just know that they shit a bunch, so– I like your shoes.
我要走了
I gotta go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!