嘿 这里还有阿司匹林吗
Hey, is there any more aspirin anywhere?
应该有吧 到那边找找
Maybe. Try– try that thing over there.
-嘿 不用 不用麻烦你 -哦
-Hey, no, you don’t have to. -Oh,
没事 这样更快
it’s– it’s cool. It’ll just go faster, so…
好吧
All right.
发生什么事了
So, what happened?
呃 有人把巴克斯特放进来了 它在这儿尿尿
Uh, somebody let Baxter in and he pissed.
可以再帮我个小忙吗 可以把纸巾递给我一下吗
Do me another quick favor? Can you grab me those paper towels?
好 顺便帮我把狗狗的小便清理干净吧
Cool. And just clean up all this dog urine.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
哦 我的天呐 哦 我的天呐 怎么回事
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! What the fuck?
嘿 出去 滚出我的房♥间
Hey, just get out– get out of my room!
别看了 出去
Stop looking, man! Just get out!
我不知道 我不知道 我不
I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t–
我发誓我不知道发生了什么
I swear I don’t even know what happened.
我甚至不知道是怎么发生的
I don’t even know how it happened.
我不知道 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
It was– I don’t know. I am so sorry. I’m so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只是在思考
I’m just– just thinking.
好吧 待会儿见
Okay, I’ll see you later.
娜丁 你不能一句话不说就走 娜丁
Nadine, you can’t just leave without saying anything. Nadine.
你是我最好的朋友 我爱你 这不是你的错
You’re my best friend and I love you. It wasn’t your fault.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
很好
That’s nice.
留点儿胡子吧 你个变♥态♥
Go grow yourself a wispy mustache, you pervert,
离我的朋友们远点儿 好吗
and stay away from my friends, okay?
你刚刚是不是说朋友“们”
Did you just say “Friends” Plural?
你的头太大了
Your head is too big for your body.
看起来很可笑 你永远也没办法改变
It makes you look ridiculous. You’ll never be able to fix it.
布鲁纳先生
Mr. Bruner.
昨天晚上我没时间写作业 因为
I didn’t have a chance to do the homework last night because…
哦 我不知道你知不知道 我爸爸去世了
Well, I don’t know if you know this, but my dad passed away.
最近我很难专心做任何事
It’s just been really hard to do anything.
什么时候去世的
Date of passing?
什么
Sorry?
什么时候 他什么时候去世的
When, uh– when did he die?
嗯 2011年
Um, 2011.

Ooh.
嗯 我只会给你一年的时间
Mm. Yeah, I have a one-year
用死去的人当借口来得到些好处
expiration date on freebies for the dead and dying.
-你在开玩笑吗 -你还会有这样机会的
– Are you serious? There will be other opportunities.
你的祖父母总有一天会去世的
Your grandparents can’t stick around forever.
去坐下吧
Have a seat.
好 上课了 来观看年轻的林肯的影片
Okay, class, the young Mr. Lincoln.
好好享受
Enjoy.
周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
过得不怎么样
It was… below average.

Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你周末过得怎么样
How was your weekend?
我打了高尔夫球
Oh, I, uh– I golfed.
不过是那种迷你高尔夫
Well, like mini. Like mini– mini golf.
就像这样 我不知道刚才为什么那样做
Like– I don’t why I did that.
我一会捡起来 不过 我打了高尔夫
I’ll pick that up. Um, but yeah.
-是在蒂姆开心乐园吗 -是的
-Tim’s fun park? -Yeah.
我喜欢那个地方
I love that place.
有时间我们可以一起去玩
We should go sometime.
是的 但是是和一群人一起去
Yeah, we should. But with like– like a group of people.
几个人一起去
Like– like with like several… people.
说的对 或者就我们两个人去
That’s right– no, it’s– or just– just us.
-就 就我们俩吗 -是啊
– Like just-just-just us? – Uh, yeah. You know.
嗯 或者几个人一起去
Oh, yeah. Or a group.
耶 耶 一群人
Yeah. Yeah, a group.
我觉得那听起来很棒
I think that’d be– I think that’d be great.
人多才好玩啊
It’d be so much more fun.
对的
Yeah.
-嗨 我一会去找你们 -好的
– Hey, I’m-I’m gonna catch up with you guys. – All right, man.
回见
See you later.
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
听着 我只是想说
Look, I-I just– I want to say that, um,
你是我妹妹最好的朋友
you’re my sister’s friend,
那天晚上发生的事 你懂的
and what happened the other night, you know–
我知道 没事的 只是太奇怪了
yes. Thank you. It was so weird.
嗯 那只是
Yeah, it was just–
-对不起 -我也很抱歉
– and I’m sorry. – I’m sorry.
这都是我造成的
It was all me. It was–
哦 这是 嗯
uh, ooh… It’s, uh…
不管怎么说
Anyways– yeah.
没事了 我们还会
Cool. I’ll see you–
在家里或别的地方再见面的
at the house or… Around. Around.
好的
Cool.
嘿 嗯
Hey, um…
和你在一起很开心
I had a really good time with you.
我也是
Me too.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事
It’s cool.
接着说
Continue.
好吧 这么做真的很不好
Okay, that was– that was weird.
真的很不好
That was, uh– that was a weird thing to do.

Um… Ahh.
你想让我怎么做 娜丁
What do you want me to do, Nadine?
我想让你考虑下这对我来说有多么糟糕
I want you to think about how shitty this is for me.
我知道
I know.
如果我也对你做同样的事呢
What if I did this to you?
如果
What if–
如果我喜欢你♥爸♥爸
what if– what if I liked your dad?
如果我给你♥爸♥爸打飞机
What if I gave your dad a hand job?
哦 路易斯 哇 你腰带别着手♥机♥的样子太性感了
Oh, Louis, wow, you look so hot with that belt-phone of yours.
哇哦 克丽丝塔 你回来得早了 好了
Wow. Oh, krista, you’re home early. Okay.
为什么 为什么你会喜欢上他
Why– mmm. Why? Why? Why do you even like him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道的 你知道
Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
难道说是女孩子的事情
Is it a girl thing. You hooked
你和他滚了床单 所以现在你就爱上了他
up with him so now you’re emotionally attached?
-不是 -你是不是下意识里讨厌我
-No. -Are you unconsciously mad at me, maybe,
然后你就这样报复我
and this like some kind of revenge?
-娜丁 -你是不是潜意识里对你自己很不满
– Nadine – are you unconsciously mad at yourself
然后这样来惩罚自己
and this is some kind of self-punishment.
-如果是这样的话 -你能别再说话了吗
– Cause if that’s what it is – will you– will you stop talking?
我要被你逼疯了
Because you’re driving me insane.
拜托
Please.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
他邀请我去一个星期五的派对
He invited me to a party on Friday,
我想让你和我们一起去
and I want you to come with us.
你和他一起去
Like, you’re gonna go with
-然后我像电灯泡一样跟着你们 -是的 你会来吗
him and I’m gonna tag along. – Yes. Will you?
我得看看我到时候有没有空
I’m gonna have to see if I’m around.

Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢你能来 -什么 我很享受
– Thank you for coming. -What? No, no. I’m having a great time.
嘿 听着 你们待会可以在草地上野战啊
Oh, hey. Look, maybe you guys can fuck on the lawn later.
注意素质 娜丁
Please rise above yourself, Nadine.
请你滚蛋 达里安
Please suck several dicks, Darian.
嘿 我想介绍几个人给你认识
Oh, hey, I want you to meet some people.
你好 这是克丽丝塔 嗨
What’s up? This is krista. Hi.
嗨 我是香浓 你去年和我一起上化学课 是吗
Hi. I’m Shannon. You were in my chem class last year, right?
是的 很高兴正式认识你
Yes, yes. Um, nice to officially meet you.
我的天啊 我喜欢你的装扮 太可爱了
Oh, my god. I love your outfit. It’s so cute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!