我该到那儿去 然后说
I should go in there and be like,
“打扰一下 泰国斗鱼在哪儿”
“Excuse me, where are the beta fish?
还有 你可以用你的小丁丁插♥我♥吗
Also, could you put your penis inside me?”
哦 没和你说
Oh! Not you.
天呐 要是你真的那样做了怎么办
God. What if you actually did that?
要是你在宠物家园失身了怎么办
What if you lost your virginity in a petland?
我觉得不错
I think it’d be kind of nice.
所有的小热带鱼看着呢 感觉会很超脱
All the little tropical fish watching. It’d be kind of spiritual.
哦 我的天呐 你看看
Oh, my god. Would you please
我哥哥穿的那件巨丑的衬衣
look at that stupid shirt my brother’s wearing?
你还看得见他的乳♥头♥
Oh, you can see his nipples.
他怎么都没意识到他这样做就是在高喊
How does he not realize that all that does is scream,
“我对身材的狂热堪比女孩子”
“I have a body complex worse than a girl.”
他现在还在疯狂锻炼身体吗
How much does he even work out now?
他有强迫症
It’s ocd.
你应该去见见他的
You should have seen him. He had a
他因为我妈妈再也不给他买♥♥肌酸了而发飙
conniption ’cause my mom won’t by him creatine anymore
因为对肾不好
since it fucks up your kidneys.
我就说 “我知道 达里安 我知道
I was like, “I know, Darian. I know.
妈妈期望的是你
What does mom expect,
靠人格魅力赢得别人的喜爱”
you to win people over with your personality?”
嘿 只是提前说一声
Hey, so, uh, just a heads-up,
昨天你上课的时候说
but yesterday when you were giving your lecture, you were like,
“哦 这个那个的 然后北方就退出联盟了”
“Oh, blah, blah, blah and then the north seceded from the union.”
你当时想说的是南方退出了
You meant to say the south seceded.
你不小心说反了
You accidentally said the exact opposite.
我当时不想举手
I didn’t want to raise my hand and be all,
“不好意思 这些孩子容易弄混”
“Excuse me, these kids are pretty confusable.”
只是觉得你可能想知道
Just thought maybe you’d want to know.

–Oh.

Hey.
-你抓住要点了 -是的
-Great catch. -Yeah.
现在 我知道讲课时间太长
Now, I know that it was a
而且你有可能想不起来
long lecture and you probably don’t recall,
但是 呃
but, uh, was there any
你有没有这样想过
point during it when you thought to yourself,
“天哪 我多想有个充实的生活”
“Gosh, I wonder what it’s like to actually have a life?”
没有
No.
没有 我的注意力集中在
No, I was too concentrated
你讲课讲错这件事上了
on how you were effing the whole thing up.
我明白
Well, I understand that.
你要知道我还没有放弃希望 还没有
But just know that I haven’t given up hope. Not yet.
好吧
Okay.

Hey.

Hey.
我喜欢你今天这件运动衫
I like your sweatshirt today.
-很好看 -谢谢你
It’s nice. Thank you.
你在哪儿买♥♥的
Where’d you get it?
运动 运动衫
The little sweater– the-the sweatshirt.
我不知道 我不记得了
I– I– I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t remember.
酷力欧
Coolio.
对 对
Yep. Yeah.
我不知道是从哪儿来的 但是
I don’t know where that came from, but–
-他叫什么名字 -埃文·金
– what’s his name? -Erwin Kim.
-我不认识他 -你会爱上他的 他很可爱
I don’t know him. You’d freaking love him. He’s adorable.
你要和他谈恋爱吗
So are you gonna hook up with him?
不 不是那样的 是那种可怜又可爱的
No, not like that. Like pathetic adorable.
好像我想用婴儿背带背着他到处跑
Like I wanna carry him around in a babybjorn.
哦 太好了 碰到你了 我太高兴了
Oh! Oh, good, good, good, good. I caught you. I’m so glad.
哦 你喜欢这条裙子吗
Oh! Do you like this dress?
看起来丑吗 我觉得看起来有点不好看
Does it look bad? I think it looks kind of bad.
有点蓬松 而且
It’s kind of poofy and–
我不知道 我的手臂难看吗
I don’t know. Do my arms look bad?

No.
对 你的话听上去特别不靠谱
Yeah, you don’t sound very believable,
你让我好紧张 娜丁
and you’re making me nervous, Nadine.
你的胳膊美得让人窒息
Your upper arms are breathtaking.
-你要去哪儿 -哦 就在刚才
-Where are you going? -Well, it’s last minute,
布伦特给我打电♥话♥ 那个牙医
but Brent called me, the-the dentist one,
他问我周末要不要去熊果树林
and he asked if I wanted to go to manzanita for the weekend,
我想的是 你知道吗
and I thought, you know what?
我该偶尔自私一下 所以
I deserve to be a little selfish once in a while, so–
是婚配交♥友♥网♥站上的那个人吗
is that one of the, um, match.Com guys? Yeah.
你想去多久就去多久
You should go for as long as you want.
真有意思 我星期天回来
Very funny. I’m gonna be back on Sunday.
好的
Okay.
给你个惊喜 我试过给达里安打电♥话♥了
Just in time to surprise you. I tried to call Darian,
但他现在肯定在学习小组
but he must be in his ap study group.
呃 我可以 我会告诉他的
Uh, I can– I’ll tell him.
要乖哦
Be good.
怎么了
What?
权利 啊
Dibs. Huh?
-权利 权利 权利 -你在说什么
-Dibs, dibs, dibs. -What are you even saying?
妈妈要和一个牙医在熊果树林缠绵两天
Mom’s fucking a dentist in manzanita for two days,
所以我要在家做主的权利
so I called dibs on the house.
呃 拜拜
Ew. Bye.
你那样说话真招人厌
You are so sick for saying it like that.
妈妈的咪♥咪♥在牙医的脸上蹭来蹭去 看着吧 戴立安
Mom’s boobs are jangling around a dentist’s face. See it, Darian.
妈妈的乳♥头♥全在牙医的脸上
See mom’s titties all up in that dentist’s face.
他会喜欢你的一口好牙
He’ll love that you have all of your teeth in your mouth.
-哦 会管用的 -对
– Ooh, that should work. – Yeah!
不会吧
No way.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
达里安
Darian!
-来吧 -达里安
Yeah! Come on! Darian!
你让所有人从泳池里滚出去
You need to get all these people out of the pool.
不好意思 你们所有人都得走 拜拜
Excuse me. All of you need to leave! Bye-bye!
嘿 没人听你说话
Hey, no one’s listening to you.
你说你踢完球
You said you weren’t gonna
才会喝酒 你输了 输了
drink until after soccer. You failed, failure!
伙计 我没喝酒 是橙汁
Dude, I’m not drinking. It’s orange juice,
天才 她喝了多少
genius. How drunk is she?
我只喝了一瓶好吗
I’ve had one drink, okay?
现在让你的朋友滚出游泳池
Now you get your friends out of the pool.
呃 不行
Uh, no.
行 那我就打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
Okay, then I’m gonna call the cops.
好啦 你被切断通话了 我们上楼去
Okay. Yep, you’re cut off. We’re going upstairs.
-等一下 我在给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ -嘿 你个智障
Excuse me. I’m calling the cops. Hey, you’re retarded.
不 我们上楼好吗
No, let’s– beep, beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep, beep, beep.
我还在拨号♥ 你好 是接线员吗
I’m still dialing. Hello. Operator?
是的 呃 你能帮帮我吗
Yeah, um, can you please help me?
我的哥哥在骚扰我的私处
My brother is hurting me in my no no hole.

Oh!
我怎么这么荒唐
Why am I so grotesque?
-嘘 -你怎么可能喜欢我 你是怎么回事
-Shh. -How do you even like me? What’s wrong with you?
别说了
Stop.
我自己都不喜欢我自己
I don’t even like me.
昨天我在一封语♥音♥邮件里听到我的声音了 我觉得
I heard my voice on a voice mail yesterday, and it was like,
“怎么会有人受得了听我讲话”
“How can anyone stand listening to you?”
哦 你现在只是喝多了 好吗
Oh, you’re just drunk right now, okay?
我讨厌我说话和嚼口香糖的样子
I hate the way I look when I talk or when I chew gum.
别让我嚼口香糖好不好
Don’t ever let me chew gum, okay?
别让我嚼口香糖
Don’t let me chew gum.
我有个很糟糕的想法
And then, I had the worst thought.
我要孤独终老了
I got to spend the rest of my life with myself.

Shh.
我们回你房♥间
Let’s go to your room. Don’t
难道明天早上你不想从自己床上醒来吗
you want to wake up in your bed tomorrow morning?
嗯 你不想吗
Hmm? Don’t you want to do that?
你不会想睡在这儿的 来吧 纳丁
You don’t want to sleep here. Come on, Nadine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!